PDA

View Full Version : Gary Indiana Air Show??

Beast1
07-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Is the Gary Air show this weekend??? A thunder bird scared the piss out of me today on the indiana toll road. Man was he low.

OBNOXUS
07-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Yes it is!

Mrs. OB

Beast1
07-10-2010, 10:56 AM
Cool, Now I got some wear to go this weekend.

ICDEDPPL
07-11-2010, 10:53 PM
I went I saw, I raced some guy in a Baja on the way home, I hit 70mph but didn`t want to go any faster with 2 kids on board, I don`t think he saw them.. I lost, at 70 he passed me, I trimmed up backed off the tabs but then decided against any faster speeds.. was fun thou:driving:

btw, whats up with people going to get their trailers first then getting the boat of the other Pier.
I pull in to an open dock only for some stifflers to be like hey were backing our trailer in now. Then they go get the boat:confused:
Since the tow truck matches the black fountain I guess that must be ok then:rolleyes:

MILD THUNDER
07-12-2010, 11:17 AM
I went I saw, I raced some guy in a Baja on the way home, I hit 70mph but didn`t want to go any faster with 2 kids on board, I don`t think he saw them.. I lost, at 70 he passed me, I trimmed up backed off the tabs but then decided against any faster speeds.. was fun thou:driving:

btw, whats up with people going to get their trailers first then getting the boat of the other Pier.
I pull in to an open dock only for some stifflers to be like hey were backing our trailer in now. Then they go get the boat:confused:
Since the tow truck matches the black fountain I guess that must be ok then:rolleyes:

On the busy weekends i think they should have some sort of staff on hand to kinda direct traffic. You got people coming out, people coming in, no courtesy whatsoever. I was out there floating last weekend waitin to get a open dock at the ramp, and all these jerks would just decide to go ahead and back up down the ramp and launch. IMO, people coming out should have the right of way. Plus i cant stand the guys who are launching and feel it necessary to put their boat in, tie it up, and take their sweet time going to park the truck, load boat with snacks and coolers, etc while people are waiting to come out.

Tony M
07-12-2010, 11:52 AM
On the busy weekends i think they should have some sort of staff on hand to kinda direct traffic. You got people coming out, people coming in, no courtesy whatsoever. I was out there floating last weekend waitin to get a open dock at the ramp, and all these jerks would just decide to go ahead and back up down the ramp and launch. IMO, people coming out should have the right of way. Plus i cant stand the guys who are launching and feel it necessary to put their boat in, tie it up, and take their sweet time going to park the truck, load boat with snacks and coolers, etc while people are waiting to come out. Have always been 1 of the biggest PITA of trailer boating there is never enough courtesy to go around. :toetap05:.

ICDEDPPL
07-12-2010, 05:04 PM
I`m in and out fast! all my $hit is in the boat, ropes, coolers everything ready to go..
but yeah theres people with open hatches doing who knows what, putting stuff on the boat..etc. but not as bad as the idiots at Jet Ski only launches like Whihalla..
if you weren`t in a hurry that was always comedy, I had to pull so many people out, they`d go in too deep and get water in their cars or get stuck, or start unhooking in the water etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJv8zWpRbdY&feature=related

MILD THUNDER
07-13-2010, 10:48 PM
The $hit some people do at the launch ramp is beyond me....:sifone:

Magic Medicine
07-14-2010, 06:52 AM
The $hit some people do at the launch ramp is beyond me....:sifone:

You worn "the hat" AWESOME!

MILD THUNDER
07-14-2010, 10:13 AM
You worn "the hat" AWESOME!

Nothin like swappin out some cleavers at the ramp...that walk back to the tow rig at hammond is bad for the feet.

Magic Medicine
07-14-2010, 11:07 AM
Nothin like swappin out some cleavers at the ramp...that walk back to the tow rig at hammond is bad for the feet.

They need golf carts or something for transportation!!!!!

redhotsommer
07-14-2010, 11:31 AM
They need golf carts or something for transportation!!!!!

They have them...all you have to do is find one and ask.

Magic Medicine
07-14-2010, 02:34 PM
They have them...all you have to do is find one and ask.

Thats the point they should be readily available waiting to do there jobs. This would speed up waits at the ramp sustanially!!! Thats a damnnnn long walk for a fat kid:bump:

MILD THUNDER
07-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Thats the point they should be readily available waiting to do there jobs. This would speed up waits at the ramp sustanially!!! Thats a damnnnn long walk for a fat kid:bump:

There was some serious wheel barrow races goin on friday night. Kool-aid got black flagged though for repeatly rammin our wheel barrow. Keith was yelling out "Rubbin's racin" while i was calling kool-aid "ricki bobbi" It was quite a show.

Candyman
07-16-2010, 12:17 AM
:USA: