PDA

View Full Version : I`m pretty sure the checkered boat was in the lead...

ICDEDPPL
07-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Around 6:30 ish heading towards Hammond:sifone:
Man what a great day for boating.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/DanBaloun/videos/th_briansoldboat.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v476/DanBaloun/videos/?action=view&current=briansoldboat.mp4)

scarrab30
07-04-2010, 07:32 AM
Why didn't you chase them down? You and your wife would enjoy their company.

Ratickle
07-04-2010, 08:38 AM
So who is which?

Or which is who?

Or.......

Pretty steady vid for the conditions it looks like....

Tony M
07-04-2010, 09:05 AM
So who is which?

Or which is who?

Or.......

Pretty steady vid for the conditions it looks like....it's around the wall outside of East Chicago waves hit that and bounce back out . :driving:

MILD THUNDER
07-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Checkered boat was me! Red boat was REDHOTSOMMER and also Obnoxus running with us....

Shoulda joined in the run!

ICDEDPPL
07-05-2010, 12:33 AM
I was launching at the same time as the the red boat>> you tellin me it was redHOTS?!?

Some big dude was holding the boat, who was that?

MILD THUNDER
07-05-2010, 12:37 AM
I was launching at the same time as the the red boat>> you tellin me it was redHOTS?!?

Some big dude was holding the boat, who was that?

Theres another red fountain like redhotsommers on the lake. I saw him launching at pastrick today, and think i saw him running last week. That dude's boat is all red with gold striping. Redhotsommer's doesnt have that gold striping. Redhotsommer was launching at hammond this weekend.

As for a big guy holding the boat, coulda been one of many big guys we got in the posse

Magic Medicine
07-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Theres another red fountain like redhotsommers on the lake. I saw him launching at pastrick today, and think i saw him running last week. That dude's boat is all red with gold striping. Redhotsommer's doesnt have that gold striping. Redhotsommer was launching at hammond this weekend.

As for a big guy holding the boat, coulda been one of many big guys we got in the posse

I saw that 10 Meter in Michigan City saturday night park on the wall

IC were you at the boaters on saturday???

redhotsommer
07-05-2010, 10:50 AM
Yup...it was us on the water, but not me at the ramp. That red 10-meter is a bit rougher than mine...but faster!

ICDEDPPL
07-05-2010, 04:49 PM
I was gonna say some guy on roids was launching the boat but didn`t wanna insult anyone. lol
yeah that boat may need a tune up:bump:

I was at boaters,then Hammond to hook up with few buddies.. was a great day fro crusing

redhotsommer
07-05-2010, 06:47 PM
If you listen to the video loud enough, you can hear Michelle yelling "NO RACING!"

Twin Whackas
07-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Redhot...sorry I didn't get to take you for a ride Saturday. I wasn't sure what time you were going to be back down to Boaters beach. Will get together and go for a ride soon. I would like to go for a ride in your 35 sometime too.

redhotsommer
07-06-2010, 10:52 AM
No worries Mike. We didn't end up running back anyway...went over to Pastrick to hang with the T dockers instead.