PDA

View Full Version : North, South, or Central Lake Michigan

ICDEDPPL
06-29-2010, 11:00 AM
The Thunder came with a GPS, I want to get a C-map chart card for it.. theres 3 available.(North, South, Central) Hard to get any answers from anyone thou since the cards have been discontinued but I did find a few floating around on EGay.
Where we boat Lake Michigan/into Indiana.. what do you guys think that would be?
Central?

Magic Medicine
06-29-2010, 12:00 PM
We are on the South end of the lake. You not learn how read a compass in school???

redhotsommer
06-29-2010, 12:09 PM
See, Andy DID learn something at Purdue! :sifone:

OBNOXUS
06-29-2010, 12:39 PM

But drinking games dont count :ack2:

redhotsommer
06-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Dude...something I learned at Ball State...drinking is NOT a game.

Magic Medicine
06-29-2010, 12:49 PM

Yep made the Dean's list every semester

But drinking games dont count :ack2:

Yep when it comes to drinking I don't play games. For the record guys who don't like beer definately have something wrong with them!

Dude...something I learned at Ball State...drinking is NOT a game.

:iamwithstupid:

ICDEDPPL
06-29-2010, 12:57 PM
We are on the South end of the lake. You not learn how read a compass in school???

No ****, really, we are south!? Thanx for the heads up Captain Obvious. I'll look on the compass to find "central" then since its that straight forward.

Magic Medicine
06-29-2010, 02:33 PM
No ****, really, we are south!? Thanx for the heads up Captain Obvious. I'll look on the compass to find "central" then since its that straight forward.

Easy there buddy boy. Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.:rolleyes: My educated guess would be St Joe north would be considered central lake
michigan

MILD THUNDER
06-29-2010, 02:49 PM
The Thunder came with a GPS, I want to get a C-map chart card for it.. theres 3 available.(North, South, Central) Hard to get any answers from anyone thou since the cards have been discontinued but I did find a few floating around on EGay.
Where we boat Lake Michigan/into Indiana.. what do you guys think that would be?
Central?

:confused:

The lake doesnt go any farther south than indiana. But you may want to double check with Garmin's 800 number on that. Something could have changed with all the rain we been getting.