PDA

View Full Version : The 4th and Summerfest

B.Z.
06-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Thinking of trailering up on Saturday early anybody intrested?????

MILD THUNDER
06-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Not sure if i will make it. I may be doing the Italian Fest up there in a couple weeks though

OBNOXUS
06-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Imagine all the gold chains !!!!!!!!

redhotsommer
06-28-2010, 05:56 AM
LMFAO!

BZ...we'd be interested...but have you called Mckinley to see if there are slips available?

Magic Medicine
06-28-2010, 08:18 AM
Imagine all the gold chains !!!!!!!!

:eek:

B.Z.
06-28-2010, 01:43 PM
FYI Summerfest is OUT..all booked up...how about a run to MC instead then the fireworks in Chi-Town Sunday?????

redhotsommer
06-28-2010, 02:23 PM
Me likey more better.

Tony M
06-28-2010, 04:13 PM
Dat's More Gooder!

OBNOXUS
06-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Yeah,,,, I was gonna tell you today we were gonna pass on Summerfest.

Makes more sense to hang aroung here with everything else going on,,,,, She wants to see fireworks also,,,,, we would miss everything if we went up there

OBNOXUS
06-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Yeah,,,, I was gonna tell you today we were gonna pass on Summerfest.

Makes more sense to hang aroung here with everything else going on,,,,, She wants to see fireworks also,,,,, we would miss everything if we went up there

Awww, he does love me! :kiss:

Weather is supposed to be nice and hot this weekend, possible showers on Sunday......so hopefully hold out for boating! If we do get rained out on Sunday, we can do a BBQ at the Sutkowski's.....just a thought! :USA:

Magic Medicine
06-29-2010, 06:37 AM
I'll be around all weekend! Have to work Monday though, I hate the car business!!!!!!

B.Z.
06-29-2010, 07:52 AM
not looking too bad so far......

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/weekend/60805

OBNOXUS
06-29-2010, 05:29 PM
not looking too bad so far......

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/weekend/60805

As of today, Channel 7 weather took all rain out of the forecast for the weekend.....86 on Saturday and 90 on Sunday!

Mrs. OB:USA:

specialk
06-29-2010, 06:34 PM
As of today, Channel 7 weather took all rain out of the forecast for the weekend.....86 on Saturday and 90 on Sunday!

Mrs. OB:USA:

It will probably be uncomfortable for you guys with all that hot air blowin in your. face:smash:

OBNOXUS
06-29-2010, 07:12 PM
It will probably be uncomfortable for you guys with all that hot air blowin in your. face:smash:

SMARTASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

specialk
06-29-2010, 07:27 PM
SMARTASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

You started it last Sat!!

OBNOXUS
06-29-2010, 09:59 PM
You started it last Sat!!

That would have been OB starting it.....this is Mrs. OB! :)

OBNOXUS
06-29-2010, 10:46 PM

Id invite you out,,,,but Im sure you have a birthday party, graduation, or family picnic to go to !!!!!!

MrCig
06-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Real offshore boats don't have plastic wind screens.

I heard something about Cigarette Water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you like it rough, do it offshore!!!!!!

Mark:cheers2:

specialk
06-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Id invite you out,,,,but Im sure you have a birthday party, graduation, or family picnic to go to !!!!!!

Your to rough on your passengers anyway. I dont want to get hurt....you can take my wife though!!!!lol

OBNOXUS
06-30-2010, 09:32 AM
Now thats funny !!!!!!

OBNOXUS
06-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Real offshore boats don't have plastic wind screens.

I heard something about Cigarette Water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you like it rough, do it offshore!!!!!!

Mark:cheers2:

Acrylic thank you very much !!!!!! :smash:

redhotsommer
06-30-2010, 09:59 AM
So, kids....what's the plan? I'm ready to roll Saturday morning...probably put in at EC with everyone else. Any ideas on time? And which day are we going where? I'd really like to hit up Wells again...crowds will be big this weekend.

Twin Whackas
06-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Depending on where everyone is going and what time Saturday, I will either launch in MC or might just trailer up to Pastrick and head out with everyone else.
I got one of the GoPro video cameras this winter and took a bunch of snowmobile videos with it. I have been wanting to try it out with the boat, so this might be a good weekend for it....as long as the water is calm enough for me to keep up.:USA:

redhotsommer
06-30-2010, 11:16 AM
85-90 Degrees means FLAT water...hell...you may only need one whacka to keep up!

Magic Medicine
06-30-2010, 12:34 PM
I plan on being out Sat and Sun. Probably launching out of Michigan City both days!

Magic Medicine
06-30-2010, 12:35 PM
85-90 Degrees means FLAT water...hell...you may only need one whacka to keep up!

:iamwithstupid:

Can't see there being much of any water action with temps that warm:cheers2:

SC288
06-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Depending on where everyone is going and what time Saturday, I will either launch in MC or might just trailer up to Pastrick and head out with everyone else.
I got one of the GoPro video cameras this winter and took a bunch of snowmobile videos with it. I have been wanting to try it out with the boat, so this might be a good weekend for it....as long as the water is calm enough for me to keep up.:USA:

Hopefully it won't take 15 minutes for us to get the boat in the slip again! :willy_nilly: You need to put a bow thruster on that beast!

Twin Whackas
06-30-2010, 02:03 PM
Hopefully it won't take 15 minutes for us to get the boat in the slip again! :willy_nilly: You need to put a bow thruster on that beast!

Shouldn't have drank so much then you would have been able to help me out. Hey, 10 tries between the two of us to get into the slip. That is what I call expert seamanship.

Magic,
Depending where everyone is going, I will probably launch out of MC too. Hopefully boaters on Saturday.

SC288
06-30-2010, 02:11 PM
Shouldn't have drank so much then you would have been able to help me out. Hey, 10 tries between the two of us to get into the slip. That is what I call expert seamanship.

Magic,
Depending where everyone is going, I will probably launch out of MC too. Hopefully boaters on Saturday.

I know...I was hammered off of those three beers I drank. :ack2: :kiss:

Magic Medicine
06-30-2010, 02:35 PM

I think it might have been operator error!!!:leaving:

When you putting that new one in?? We need to run together:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
06-30-2010, 02:36 PM

Magic,

:eek: Let me know!!!!!!

SC288
06-30-2010, 02:40 PM
I think it might have been operator error!!!:leaving:

When you putting that new one in?? We need to run together:cheers2:

I have ran it twice on Pine Lake....carbs. are at Nickerson's.

Twin Whackas
06-30-2010, 04:24 PM

She's gonna be a runner too:sifone:
I think all of your patience is going to pay off when everything comes together.

SC288
06-30-2010, 04:32 PM
She's gonna be a runner too:sifone:
I think all of your patience is going to pay off when everything comes together.

I had to go with the Stage 5 kit which is supposed to be worth another 25-35 HP but is not cheap by any means. :toetap05:

Tony M
06-30-2010, 04:33 PM
:driving:
So, kids....what's the plan? I'm ready to roll Saturday morning...probably put in at EC with everyone else. Any ideas on time? And which day are we going where? I'd really like to hit up Wells again...crowds will be big this weekend. Will try to get out Saturday am but have seem to have Lost or it might have gotten lost on Some Big Red Boat " Sure Do Miss My xr Hub". :mad:

redhotsommer
06-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Huh?

MILD THUNDER
06-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Huh?

Rich has his XR hub for his prop. Its somewhere floating around.

Im attending a pre 4th of july party friday night at a buddies house. Depending how that goes depends on how early i get out saturday. Worse case scenario i may meet you guys at wells beach.

OBNOXUS
06-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Tony's is on Hawks center drive.

Hawks is in the trunk of my car waiting to be swapped back out for Tonys

Tony is crying because he would have to spend the extra .5 seconds to swap hubs to try a different prop !!!!!!

but seriously,,,, I should have gotten it back to him by now, I was just never in the same place as the boat with my car !!!!!!

OBNOXUS
06-30-2010, 11:24 PM
oh yeah,,,,Im in for the 80's party !!!!!!

Magic Medicine
07-01-2010, 07:47 AM

Dang son you are patient!!!!:cuss:

Magic Medicine
07-01-2010, 07:48 AM
:beatdeadhorse5::toetap05:
:driving: Will try to get out Saturday am but have seem to have Lost or it might have gotten lost on Some Big Red Boat " Sure Do Miss My xr Hub". :mad:

Tony's is on Hawks center drive.

Hawks is in the trunk of my car waiting to be swapped back out for Tonys

Tony is crying because he would have to spend the extra .5 seconds to swap hubs to try a different prop !!!!!!

but seriously,,,, I should have gotten it back to him by now, I was just never in the same place as the boat with my car !!!!!!

Twin Whackas
07-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Where's everyone going Saturday? Boaters or Wells?

Magic Medicine
07-01-2010, 03:20 PM
I am going to boaters!

redhotsommer
07-01-2010, 03:55 PM
I am going to Wells!

Seriously...we might just end up at Boaters...but last weekend, the water wasn't even warm. Wells is something a bit different...beach is more crowded...more stuff to look at... If the water isn't warm at Boater's...what's the appeal?

Magic Medicine
07-01-2010, 04:06 PM
I am going to Wells!

Seriously...we might just end up at Boaters...but last weekend, the water wasn't even warm. Wells is something a bit different...beach is more crowded...more stuff to look at... If the water isn't warm at Boater's...what's the appeal?

More kid friendly, JJ is coming!!!!!!

Tony M
07-04-2010, 06:53 AM
Alt on the pick up went bad on the on the way home from E.C. saturday I'm down again "IF it has tits or a steering wheel it's a Problem"!

scarrab30
07-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Tony, So what are you trying to say? Are you changing brands, and going to follow your animal instincts, by gazeing at sheep along the road. I thought, I heard one call your name the other night while cooling a tire.

Tony M
07-04-2010, 08:52 AM
Tony, So what are you trying to say? Are you changing brands, and going to follow your animal instincts, by gazeing at sheep along the road. I thought, I heard one call your name the other night while cooling a tire. ONLY! Yew Would think of things like that so are you asking or maybe telling ? after all you seem to be alone Quite a bit at night lately at your secret hidding Spots, can I barrow your knee high rubber boots. :sifone:.

Ratickle
07-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Tony, So what are you trying to say? Are you changing brands, and going to follow your animal instincts, by gazeing at sheep along the road. I thought, I heard one call your name the other night while cooling a tire.

ONLY! Yew Would think of things like that so are you asking or maybe telling ? after all you seem to be alone Quite a bit at night lately at your secret hidding Spots, can I barrow your knee high rubber boots. :sifone:.

:eek:

Magic Medicine
07-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Alt on the pick up went bad on the P/U on the way home from E.C. saturday I'm down again "IF it has tits or a steering wheel it's a Problem"!

Doesn't take a brain surgury to change an alternator, go pick one up at the parts store and install it!:smash::smash::smash:

Tony M
07-04-2010, 09:25 AM
:eek: OH! to funny , Three's a crowd and thay scatter, see your azz out of here! :mad:

Tony M
07-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Doesn't take a brain surgury to change an alternator, go pick one up at the parts store and install it!:smash::smash::smash:FORD DEALER FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME Less than a weak ago I would not have this Problem! :cuss::cuss::cuss:

Magic Medicine
07-04-2010, 09:33 AM
FORD DEALER FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME Less than a weak ago I would not have this Problem! :cuss::cuss::cuss:

Looks like a call will be made mon!!

Tony M
07-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Looks like a call will be made mon!!
the F-in Jerks!:boxing_smiley: