PDA

View Full Version : WARNING CLASS 5 BOATS

Tyler Crockett
06-24-2010, 08:14 AM
I am getting the CROCKETT ROCKET out of storage and and getting it ready for Harrison and St. Clair. I might even put new spark plugs in this year.......

MANITIE
06-24-2010, 10:03 AM
Wow....and we are scared why....:willy_nilly:
We are coming with a convoy of Class 5 boats from the East Coast...to invade your little town (by the way...we love Harrison and St Clair ) and even from the West Side....theres no were to run....

I will make a little side bet with you for St Clair....If I brake out..I pay you $500...if you brake out you pay all the class 5 boats $50...if we both brake out...both yours and my monies go into a pot and we split it over all the class 5 boats..
Forget about the spark plugs....just build a new engine...you may want to think 700 hp + :cheers2:

PS....You might want to take that push broom brissle off your helmet...your going to need to be as areodynamic as you can...

Will George be running with you...

MANITIE
06-24-2010, 10:24 AM
With our spys in MI and the great Tech at ILMOR..they just used there own sateillite to zoom in on Tylers shop....and they found him with his new prop he will be racing us with....

BUIZILLA
06-24-2010, 10:59 AM
it'll take 100hp per blade to turn that windmill :eek:

Wahoo 214
06-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Then I think he will need 3 more blades

MANITIE
06-24-2010, 11:30 AM
it'll take 100hp per blade to turn that windmill :eek:

Here was his Class 6 motor for a 70 mph class

MANITIE
06-24-2010, 11:31 AM
And my spies just got pics of the new motor going in the Class 5 boat thats a 75 mph class...

Ratickle
06-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Then I think he will need 3 more blades

:sifone: Probably True...... :sifone:

MANITIE
06-24-2010, 11:52 AM
and if your woundering how he gets that into a 26 foot boat...here is a picture of his shop with hiS most favorite tool...

Ratickle
06-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Now this is where Tyler belongs....

Behind......:sifone:

Wahoo 214
06-24-2010, 01:31 PM
and if your woundering how he gets that into a 26 foot boat...here is a picture of his shop with him most favorite tool...

I think you got Tyler's most favorite tool confused. :beatdeadhorse5:

MANITIE
06-24-2010, 02:05 PM
I think you got Tyler's most favorite tool confused. :beatdeadhorse5:

That one comes out after the saw...:smash:

MANITIE
06-24-2010, 03:17 PM
We all want to let you know Tyler fell today but is going to be OK...We could not get the full story on what happend but we pulled the security cameras from out back of his shop while they were on a brake from getting the CROCKET Rocket ready for Harrison....
He did not have to go to the Hospital and is still going to race in Harrison and St Clair....
Were glad he is OK..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1wufZsZgKA

AugiePensa
06-25-2010, 09:21 AM
We are coming with a convoy of Class 5 boats from the East Coast...to invade your little town (by the way...we love Harrison and St Clair ) and even from the West Side....theres no were to run....

I will make a little side bet with you for St Clair....If I brake out..I pay you $500...if you brake out you pay all the class 5 boats $50...if we both brake out...both yours and my monies go into a pot and we split it over all the class 5 boats..
Forget about the spark plugs....just build a new engine...you may want to think 700 hp + :cheers2:

PS....You might want to take that push broom brissle off your helmet...your going to need to be as areodynamic as you can...

Guy's, I handle all the gambling, booze and swag for OPA/The Jesey Boyz. If you want to run a little action on the side, make side bets, ect. , make sure The Godfather gets his VIG!

MANITIE
06-25-2010, 10:22 AM
Guy's, I handle all the gambling, booze and swag for OPA/The Jesey Boyz. If you want to run a little action on the side, make side bets, ect. , make sure The Godfather gets his VIG!

Augie..Sorry will have your cut up front...like always

Whoz Your Daddy
06-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Nice to see a little smack talk. Cant wait for some great racing

Ratickle
06-25-2010, 02:13 PM
We all want to let you know Tyler fell today but is going to be OK...We could not get the full story on what happend but we pulled the security cameras from out back of his shop while they were on a brake from getting the CROCKET Rocket ready for Harrison....
He did not have to go to the Hospital and is still going to race in Harrison and St Clair....
Were glad he is OK..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1wufZsZgKA

MANITIE
06-25-2010, 04:41 PM

Looking forwad to some great deck to deck racing...
Even Jim is fired up on running the little Vee....

AugiePensa
06-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Augie..Sorry will have your cut up front...like always

Thank You!

Tyler Crockett
06-27-2010, 10:49 AM

Gino I will take that bet as long as every Class 5 boat pays me 50.00 when I win. And yes George will be in the boat with me. Don't worry I have over 700 HP and I only have 8 spark plugs.lol

MANITIE
06-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Gino I will take that bet as long as every Class 5 boat pays me 50.00 when I win. And yes George will be in the boat with me. Don't worry I have over 700 HP and I only have 8 spark plugs.lol

Instead of the Class 5 guys paying you $50...I will put up $500 to you if you win for the guys....IF YOU DON'T BRAKE OUT....
It will be good to see George out again along with the Joker boat..

and so you know...we are only running 8 spark plugs to..the other 2 are wired to Jims seat....if he comes off the throttles KAPOWEE...his nose will light up like the guy on the operation game....

If you see Jims head spinning like this in the race:willy_nilly:then you will know he backed off....

See ya in a few weeks....1st drinks on me....