PDA

View Full Version : Sarasota Race Week House For Rent

Ryan Beckley
06-18-2010, 11:16 AM
A friend of mine has this property available for TWO weeks around the race in Sarasota.

4BR HOME WITH POOL AND DOCK
The home is 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom about 3200 square feet ( 300 square meters +/- ) and has a large open Livingroom/Dining/Familyroom leading to the European kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances and there is a breakfast room as well all on the main level. The private master suite occupies the second floor with a King-size bed and has an ensuite bathroom with separate shower and tub, a sitting area with a desk and a balcony/terrace overlooking the pool and bay. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed, the third bedroom has twin beds, and the fourth bedroom has a sofa that converts to a queen size bed. There is a two-car garage attached. There is a gas barbeque grill. There are three TV's with DVD players and a stereo with IPOD connection. Cable TV, WI-FI high-speed internet and local telephone is included. The pool has a screen enclosure and solar heating. Walk to private Beach access and Quick Point Nature preserve. Short walk to Trolley Stop. Located Near St. Armands Circle shopping and Mote Marine Aquarium.

4th of July 2 Week Special $2995 6/27-7/10.

Call Tina at 941-920-0303

barnhart
06-19-2010, 12:07 AM
Does she have a website listing for the house? That would be great for thr Phenomenon team.

Ryan Beckley
06-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Scott .... email me and I will send you the whole listing with photos
ryan at kineticanimation dot com

afr
06-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Does she have a website listing for the house? That would be great for thr Phenomenon team.
scott didnt we meet a few years back ?
thanks
scott steffe