PDA

View Full Version : 24 near Chicago

Richard Crainium
06-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Do any of you guys from ILL. remember a Black with orange stripes 24 from the "Chain of Lakes" Area?

Shawn
06-09-2010, 12:10 PM
I remember seeing it, but don't know it's whereabouts. Is it the one named "Bad Boys" on the bottom of page three in the owner's gallery, on the Pantera website?

Liberator 211
09-25-2010, 01:06 AM
I own the bad boys 24 pantera it is still in illinois and is undergoing some updating, all graphics and paint has been stripped its getting the new pantera logos and big set of green eyes, its also getting a blue merc racing efi motor and cmi exhaust, pics will be posted when its all completed

Slandrew
09-25-2010, 08:03 AM
Post some pictures when you get them:seeya:

Bobcat
09-25-2010, 08:47 AM
:iagree: And welcome to SOS !:seeya:

Liberator 211
09-25-2010, 04:20 PM
anyone know where i can get a bravo extension box+ hydraulic steering? I am trying to go used with as much stuff as i can. I am on a budget unfortunatly and trying to get everything i want done. Also for you other 24 owners a 25 baja outlaw mooring cover fits the boat almost as if it were made for it. I can trailer with mine and have no issues.

Buoy
09-25-2010, 06:12 PM
anyone know where i can get a bravo extension box+ hydraulic steering? I am trying to go used with as much stuff as i can. I am on a budget unfortunatly and trying to get everything i want done. Also for you other 24 owners a 25 baja outlaw mooring cover fits the boat almost as if it were made for it. I can trailer with mine and have no issues.

Good to know! Thanks!

Welcome to Serious. Would love to see pics of your boat and the progress.

Bobcat
09-25-2010, 06:38 PM
You can post in the parts wanted section also.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

obsessed1
09-25-2010, 09:36 PM
I own the bad boys 24 pantera it is still in illinois and is undergoing some updating, all graphics and paint has been stripped its getting the new pantera logos and big set of green eyes, its also getting a blue merc racing efi motor and cmi exhaust, pics will be posted when its all completed

Is it going to be a chain boat still?

rchevelle71
09-25-2010, 10:39 PM
24 outlaw bow rail fits nice too:cool:

Liberator 211
09-25-2010, 10:40 PM
I have been boating mostly on the illinois river, looking to start going to lake mi. more often, tomorrow i will be taking it out for the last time before i pull the motor I am also going to have to deal with the trs, i can leave it alone it does work but i want to upgrade it for the new motor i might have a line on a #3 ssm with box and steering any input, does the #3 fit in a trs hole? i could always go bravo with a box not sure what im going to do

Buoy
09-25-2010, 11:12 PM
I have been boating mostly on the illinois river, looking to start going to lake mi. more often, tomorrow i will be taking it out for the last time before i pull the motor I am also going to have to deal with the trs, i can leave it alone it does work but i want to upgrade it for the new motor i might have a line on a #3 ssm with box and steering any input, does the #3 fit in a trs hole? i could always go bravo with a box not sure what im going to do

I know a #3A would be preferred just because props are more available over the standard #3.

But, JO or PP should chime in soon, and you will get all the answers you need.:sifone:
Those guys are good like that.:hurray:
It's all part of being a member of "La Famalia Pantera". Welcome.