PDA

View Full Version : Magnum Restorations

Bud Weisner
05-25-2010, 11:35 PM
In my years of restorations of Magnums I have developed a list of suppliers who are able to make some unavailable parts,Anchor Hatch,Bubble Vent,Large Side Air Vents,Air Scoops Front Lifting Cleat,Life Line complete including screws,and Hatch Hinges .I have located some parts that have to be re-chromed or chromed and know where you can purchase parts that were used on Magnums,and still available today.If you need to produce a new dash we can also do that and powder coat it,and either Laser etch,or paint filled engraving with the dash featuring the Magnum Logo along with switch function identifications.Lastly we will be producing some of the decals that you have seen on the Magnums,along with the Steering Wheel emblems.

I also have acquired some original parts that I no longer need and those will be made available.I am in the process of creating a list along with photos and pricing...so if you are missing original Magnum parts for the 27 Sport,Maltese,Starfire,27 Sedan and the 25 Sport please send me you name and items needed.

This entire list will be posted in the classified soon.Bud

lucky strike
05-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Bud
I have a friend who is looking for a set of original bucket seats for a 27 sport

LS

Bud Weisner
05-27-2010, 11:45 PM
Sold a pair Blue and White seats,back seat cushions and hatch pad to a person who is restoring a Magnum I sold him. I will check and see if he is still going to use them. Bud

Buoy
05-28-2010, 01:18 AM
I happen to know of where there is a Crash Box that came out out one of these:)

No worries Bud, safely in my keeping until you need it.:sifone: