PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU GET A CHANCE...THANK OUR C.G. FOLKS IN OCEAN CITY

MANITIE
05-25-2010, 03:56 PM
I just talk to BM1 at the C.G. Station in Ocean City....they will be bringing boat's in from all around the area to have coverage for our race....they do a lot of work to get our race course secure, along with other agency's....if you see them this weekend, give them a thank you.....Smitty knows all the behind the seens thats involved...but sometimes we kinda forget....its amazing how something as simple as a thank you to them and all our service men and woman go....

See ya there....

Sacred Ground
05-25-2010, 04:34 PM
I would say thank Sunset Marina
with out them there would be no race

MANITIE
05-25-2010, 04:59 PM
I would say thank Sunset Marina
with out them there would be no race

Yes....and thanks Sunset Marina.....:cheers2:

Wazzup Racing
05-25-2010, 07:08 PM
Lets see.........CG Ocean City, Sunset marina, Atlantic Hotel, Commander hotel, Quality Inn, Bull On The Beach, Town Of Ocean City, Hawk Race Consultants, Wazzup Racing Engines, Mikey!!! and last but not least, Team Geico. All is in place.............lets rock that joint. Smitty

DAREDEVIL
05-25-2010, 08:52 PM
Lets see.........CG Ocean City, Sunset marina, Atlantic Hotel, Commander hotel, Quality Inn, Bull On The Beach, Town Of Ocean City, Hawk Race Consultants, Wazzup Racing Engines, Mikey!!! and last but not least, Team Geico. All is in place.............lets rock that joint. Smitty

mmmmhhhhhhhh :(:o

Whoz Your Daddy
05-25-2010, 09:27 PM
And thanks to all the hard working staff @ opa