PDA

View Full Version : NEW AERO-TEK's

DAREDEVIL
05-16-2010, 11:29 PM
Ok, guys..if anybody wants a new aero-tek ..let me know

28-35 in sport deck or open fish ,race or pleasure, staggered, side by side and outboard.

Complete Boats or as a Kit Boat so u can rig it your self

everything is posibale !!!!!

Build to order and your specs !!!!

PM me for more info !!!!!!! :USA:
Scott

All boats are build solid as a rock from high tec matterials !:cheers2:

aero tek 30
05-26-2010, 11:11 AM
great, classic style boats gonna be built again !
if you need some info for twin staggerd setup, let me know.
i think the boat runs great with twin 525, more power is not realy needed.
doin' great , scotty !!!

DAREDEVIL
05-26-2010, 12:09 PM
great, classic style boats gonna be built again !
if you need some info for twin staggerd setup, let me know.
i think the boat runs great with twin 525, more power is not realy needed.
doin' great , scotty !!!

SELL SOME IN GERMANY !!!!!!!!

They will run better then the class boats...hahahahaha

the new version is available with steps or as a straight V !!!!:cheers2:

SaltnRocks
07-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Hey Now! Are you ready to talk about a light 28' yet? Rich

DAREDEVIL
07-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Hey Now! Are you ready to talk about a light 28' yet? Rich

PM sent:cheers2:

jdoss
12-23-2010, 06:49 PM
scott,
did you buy the molds from andy?

Offshore Ginger
12-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Jamie whats up ................merry chriastmas and happy new year:bday:

jdoss
12-24-2010, 09:28 AM
artie, merry xmas to you also
just finishing up the apache and customer is looking for another, bigger project

talk soon
jamie

Offshore Ginger
12-25-2010, 06:37 PM
artie, merry xmas to you also
just finishing up the apache and customer is looking for another, bigger project

talk soon
jamieHOW BIG?

600sci
06-12-2011, 11:31 PM
AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!! :USA:

ScarabSS
07-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Thats a nice custom hatch on there.

Where did ya get it?

600sci
07-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Thats a nice custom hatch on there.

Where did ya get it?

it would be nice if it would been finished..SO...where is this gonna go ?

a real ****ty job that somebody did and asked a lot of money for that i did not pay !

IS IT THAT YOUR ASKING !

:smash:

FullAuto9
08-02-2011, 12:49 AM
it would be nice if it would been finished..SO...where is this gonna go ?

a real ****ty job that somebody did and asked a lot of money for that i did not pay !

IS IT THAT YOUR ASKING !

:smash:

Well, whatever the case may be, perhaps now would be a good time to try and work something out with the guy that did the hatch. Just a suggestion, but even with minimal effort the situation could probably be turned into something far less toxic than it is now. In the long run, it would be to your benefit to try.

600sci
08-02-2011, 01:44 AM
[QUOTE=FullAuto9;557613]Well, whatever the case may be, perhaps now would be a good time to try and work something out with the guy that did the hatch. Just a suggestion, but even with minimal effort the situation could probably be turned into something far less toxic than it is now. In the long run, it would be to your benefit to try.

:huh:
are u kidding me ..the guy quoted 400 plus matterial FINISHED !!!!!

he got 400 plus matterial...unfinished and asked 1200 unfinished !!!

U HAVE TO BE KIDDING ..RIGHT ??????:rofl:

FullAuto9
08-02-2011, 07:57 AM
[QUOTE=FullAuto9;557613]Well, whatever the case may be, perhaps now would be a good time to try and work something out with the guy that did the hatch. Just a suggestion, but even with minimal effort the situation could probably be turned into something far less toxic than it is now. In the long run, it would be to your benefit to try.

:huh:
are u kidding me ..the guy quoted 400 plus matterial FINISHED !!!!!

he got 400 plus matterial...unfinished and asked 1200 unfinished !!!

U HAVE TO BE KIDDING ..RIGHT ??????:rofl:

Well, did you ask him what happened to the $400 price? Any attempt to negotiate from the position that he quoted you a price of $400 plus material?

ScarabSS
08-09-2011, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=600sci;557614]

Well, did you ask him what happened to the $400 price? Any attempt to negotiate from the position that he quoted you a price of $400 plus material?

All I hear is Crickets......

Because it wasn't $400 dollars. Where can you get a custom fit hatch made for $400 plus materials.....

Come on.

And Scotty..... aren't you banned from here?

600sci
08-12-2011, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=FullAuto9;557618]

All I hear is Crickets......

Because it wasn't $400 dollars. Where can you get a custom fit hatch made for $400 plus materials.....

Come on.

And Scotty..... aren't you banned from here?

Ask Bob why he quoted me 400 + mat ! ????? IDK

ScarabSS
08-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Bob says you are full of ****. Nowhere was $400 mentioned as the price from him or Ralph.

600sci
08-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Bob says you are full of ****. Nowhere was $400 mentioned as the price from him or Ralph.

what did u exspect him to say ..and ralph wasnt even in the picture at that time !

I guess Bob is getting old..also ask him how much money he owes me on the Cat deal ...but i guess he does not remember that either ...or wehn he and his super engine guy took me for 6 K and the engine lasted 2 min ..if that !

So i really dont care what he or anybody says for that matter !

glad i could help u tho in bringing u together with him for your endavours !

OH, see..free of charge ...!!!!!! :party::cheers2:

ScarabSS
08-16-2011, 02:03 PM
what did u exspect him to say ..and ralph wasnt even in the picture at that time !

I guess Bob is getting old..also ask him how much money he owes me on the Cat deal ...but i guess he does not remember that either ...or wehn he and his super engine guy took me for 6 K and the engine lasted 2 min ..if that !

So i really dont care what he or anybody says for that matter !

glad i could help u tho in bringing u together with him for your endavours !

OH, see..free of charge ...!!!!!! :party::cheers2:

You might could have been a part of something if anything happens if it weren't for the bad aura that surrounds you. You seem to have nothing but bad luck with EVERYBODY that does business with you..... must suck when sooooo many people have it out for you. How do you do it?

Maybe one day we can meet for a :cheers2: at the cheetah, you might know some people there we could have a good time with..... being from Sarasota and all.

600sci
08-16-2011, 03:10 PM
You might could have been a part of something if anything happens if it weren't for the bad aura that surrounds you. You seem to have nothing but bad luck with EVERYBODY that does business with you..... must suck when sooooo many people have it out for you. How do you do it?

Maybe one day we can meet for a :cheers2: at the cheetah, you might know some people there we could have a good time with..... being from Sarasota and all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :willy_nilly::lurk5: