PDA

View Full Version : Bravo XR to ITS

Woody
11-26-2008, 09:07 AM
I tried over on that other site but all the technical knowledge seems to be gone:seeya:

Is the transom cutout and bolt pattern for an ITS transom assy the same as a Bravo 1? Other than steering plumbing and longer input shaft are there any other issues?

Thanks

Offshoredrillin
11-26-2008, 09:10 AM
yes, I'm pretty sure the bolt pattern is the same.

MattBMiller
11-26-2008, 09:18 AM
Looked into adding ITS to my boat. Bolt pattern is the same. Would be about $10K for each transom assemble. Ended up going with an IMCO extension box with the wingplates for steering for less than half the price.

nortech4play
11-29-2008, 09:28 PM
I have a complete set of Bravo-1 ITS's that I took off my Nor-Tech if your interested in a used set...

Woody
11-30-2008, 12:56 PM
I have a complete set of Bravo-1 ITS's that I took off my Nor-Tech if your interested in a used set...

Sent you an IM

PARADOX
11-30-2008, 06:12 PM
ITS and standard Bravo bolts and transoms are pretty much the same. On the ITS you will need a special hydraulic steering block on the inside of the transom plate (Interior) for the hoses. The plates and the rest are the same.
I reccomend you talk to Ron at Imco for the steering connection, and get the diagramm. Its, somewhat complicated, but worth the trouble.
(BTW I have some parts left)