PDA

View Full Version : Custom Made Boat Cover for a 28-Pantera

Wylie-Rat
05-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Full Boat Cover for a 28-Pantera with Swim Platform

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/classifieds/index.php?page=out&id=999

Custom Boat Cover made by Don Racine (Racine Design) located in Jacksonville Florida. This is a Full Cover that also covers up the Boats Sides all the way down to the Chime. It is a 2 piece cover that attaches together in the Cockpit by 2 Large Zippers - These zippers allow you to have easy access and entrance from either side of the boat. This cover has been used very little. I have made some changes on my boat dock and no longer need a full boat cover - That is the only reason that I am trying to sale this cover.

Invested $2300.00 --- Asking Price $1500.00 or Best Offer

If you have any questions please contact:
Ernie Young @ 704-361-9178

tomcei
05-10-2010, 07:59 PM
sharp looking cover. Also seems like a good price. I have an off topic question about the trailer stop. Could you send me a few pics of the set up? I have the same trailer and want to do something similar.
tomcei@yahoocom.
Thanks,
Tom

Wylie-Rat
05-10-2010, 08:10 PM
sharp looking cover. Also seems like a good price. I have an off topic question about the trailer stop. Could you send me a few pics of the set up? I have the same trailer and want to do something similar.
tomcei@yahoocom.
Thanks,
Tom

Not a problem! I will not get a chance to until this weekend since my boat is now on my lift and my trailer is in storage. Don Racine (Racine Design) who is located in Jacksonville Florida made it for me. I did not like the boat ridding up on the front roller. It really works well...

Thanks for the kind words about the cover. That cover also has Weighted Sides so that their is not problem with heavy winds... The boat is always protected! :sifone:

Wylie-Rat
05-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Full Boat Cover for a 28-Pantera with Swim Platform

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/classifieds/index.php?page=out&id=999

Custom Boat Cover made by Don Racine (Racine Design) located in Jacksonville Florida. This is a Full Cover that also covers up the Boats Sides all the way down to the Chime. It is a 2 piece cover that attaches together in the Cockpit by 2 Large Zippers - These zippers allow you to have easy access and entrance from either side of the boat. This cover has been used very little. I have made some changes on my boat dock and no longer need a full boat cover - That is the only reason that I am trying to sale this cover.

Invested $2300.00 --- Asking Price $1500.00 or Best Offer

If you have any questions please contact:
Ernie Young @ 704-361-9178

NEW PRICE for the Custom Made 28-Pantera Boat Cover -- $1300.00 :bump: