PDA

View Full Version : 28 Pantera ready for the 2010 Summer

Wylie-Rat
05-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Boat all cleaned up and ready for the 2010 Summer! Took a few pictures of it's first time out for the season and then put it back on my boat lift so that it is now ready anytime. The 5 months or so of cold weather drives me crazy! I am always happy once the boating season gets under way... :driving:

MiamiOffshore
05-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Congrats!! and enjoy the summer..:cheers2:

JAIME
05-09-2010, 12:36 AM
boat looks very clean, I likev your set up. What water are you on?

Wylie-Rat
05-09-2010, 12:46 AM
boat looks very clean, I likev your set up. What water are you on?

Lake Wylie - Charlotte, NC

Buoy
05-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Sweet set up!!
Welcome to the season!
My wishes of a good running season and a lot of fun to you and yours.
Looks great.

DAREDEVIL
05-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Nice, one of my favorites...I love the paint job !!!!!!!:cheers2:

Wylie-Rat
05-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Sweet set up!!
Welcome to the season!
My wishes of a good running season and a lot of fun to you and yours.
Looks great.

Thanks! I am glad to see that the Pantera Section still has a good bit of activity going on. I have not spent much time on this site lately, but plan on doing better... I will be down at the Jacksonville Poker Run in June - Not taking my Pantera, I will be a part of the Boatfreaks.Org Crew ridding in a 32' Active Thunder. It s a killer Poker Run... :sifone:

Wylie-Rat
05-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Nice, one of my favorites...I love the paint job !!!!!!!:cheers2:

THANKS DAREDEVIL... :iagree:

Buoy
05-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Thanks! I am glad to see that the Pantera Section still has a good bit of activity going on. I have not spent much time on this site lately, but plan on doing better... I will be down at the Jacksonville Poker Run in June - Not taking my Pantera, I will be a part of the Boatfreaks.Org Crew ridding in a 32' Active Thunder. It s a killer Poker Run... :sifone:

The Pantera brethren is very strong here, or as Sean refers to it "La Famalia"
We look out for one another, and help anyway we can.
Just being an owner makes you a part of the clan/cult.
It's kind of a secret society like the Mason's.:sifone:

DAREDEVIL
05-09-2010, 01:13 AM

Mason's :rolleyes: i thought its the Walton's....lololol:sifone:

Wylie-Rat
05-09-2010, 01:20 AM

Thanks Buoy! :cheers2:

Buoy
05-09-2010, 01:29 AM
Thanks Buoy! :cheers2:

We'll teach you the secret handshake at the next meeting when we sacrifice another bayliner:)

You would think it would be simple, but there is a whole ritual:cheers2:

Buoy
05-09-2010, 01:30 AM
Mason's :rolleyes: i thought its the Walton's....lololol:sifone:

Scotty, somehow, I think you almost fit in...
Almost...:ack2::sifone:

bigboat28
05-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Already swimming must be nice, it is suppose to freeze here in Ohio tonight:willy_nilly:

DAREDEVIL
05-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Scotty, somehow, I think you almost fit in...
Almost...:ack2::sifone:

Premier Perf
05-09-2010, 12:47 PM

:cheers2:

Wylie-Rat
05-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Already swimming must be nice, it is suppose to freeze here in Ohio tonight:willy_nilly:

Water was still a little cool, but once you got in it was not bad at all... Last weekend was a little cloudy - This weekend was great, sunny and in the mid 80's... To bad I was not able to get out on the water - Spent the weekend staining my house! If the weather is nice next weekend I will be back on the water. More pictures to come!

bigboat28
05-10-2010, 07:57 AM
Very nice looking boat.

Wylie-Rat
05-10-2010, 08:36 AM
Very nice looking boat.

THANKS! :cheers2:

Ziemer
05-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Ernie, boat looks great!!!

That thing sure is purty. :sifone: :USA:

stormrider
05-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Looking good ernie!
See the kids are liking it too.

Wylie-Rat
05-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Thanks Ziemer and Storm for the kind words about my boat. I have lots if time and energy into this boat trying to keep it looking as good as possible! I hope you guys and your families are doing well...

stormrider
05-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Ernie, that's a pretty slick boat cover. How far down the hull side does it go?

Also, the bow looks sweet without the hatch! Nice touch.

Wylie-Rat
05-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Ernie, that's a pretty slick boat cover. How far down the hull side does it go?

Also, the bow looks sweet without the hatch! Nice touch.

It goes all the way down and stops right above the I-Beams. The coolest thing about the new cover is that it is Motorized and Touchless. The company that builds these covers is located in Florida and they are called the "Touchless Cover" - It works awesome!

Thanks for noticing the Hatch Storm - I have not said anything about it no longer existing... I love the clean Bow look :cheers2:

Gary D
05-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Haven't been on in a while, your boat looks great. Haven't had a chance to get out in mine, still in shop getting some bugs worked out. Should be in water in next couple of weeks. Good luck to everyone this season and happy boating!!!

Mikeb4
05-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Looks just awesome! and I love the pics as if it's the middle of the summer .... great memories your kids will have forever!

Wylie-Rat
05-13-2010, 08:08 AM
Looks just awesome! and I love the pics as if it's the middle of the summer .... great memories your kids will have forever!

Thanks! I hope that your Pantera is doing well - It is one good looking boat... Even though I have don't have tons of post I log on almost every day to see what is going on in Pantera Nation. I followed all of your post from when you first purchased that boat... When ever it is good for you could you please post some more pictures of it!

Mikeb4
05-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Thanks! I hope that your Pantera is doing well - It is one good looking boat... Even though I have don't have tons of post I log on almost every day to see what is going on in Pantera Nation. I followed all of your post from when you first purchased that boat... When ever it is good for you could you please post some more pictures of it!

Thanks a ton .... I appreciate the comments .... will be getting it back in the water in a few weeks ... crazy schedule this year has me completely out of my normal patterns.

Hope to get some new pics this summer .... want to show off my new Lime Green lines!! :USA: