PDA

View Full Version : The Champ & The King

LittleDcsRodShop
05-07-2010, 02:09 AM
Ok so you know its a quiet forum when you start a new thread about some frigging truck tags !!

Anyways Harrington Here is your much deserved & far belated tag... If it wasn't for you & your posse the logo on the "blade" wouldn't be there !! (not to mention the cats have won their class at the Loto shootout in past years)

The other is for The current "Saber King" Dan Adams owner of my future ride !!

Buoy
05-07-2010, 02:43 AM
Very Nice!!

I had to make my own Pantera tags, and they don't look as nice as that.

Nice work!

Bobcat
05-07-2010, 07:39 AM
Nice !

chrisk
05-07-2010, 08:19 AM
WOW!! those turned out GREAT!!!

saber marine
05-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Very cool Scott, nice work.

--- Doug

BRD
05-07-2010, 08:57 AM
Ok so you know its a quiet forum when you start a new thread about some frigging truck tags !!

Anyways Harrington Here is your much deserved & far belated tag... If it wasn't for you & your posse the logo on the "blade" wouldn't be there !! (not to mention the cats have won their class at the Loto shootout in past years)

Hey bud ........ those look AWESOME !!!! I sent you a PM !!!!

LittleDcsRodShop
05-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Thanks guys !! I appritiate the compliments & to get one from the "cult leader" himself...:cool:

I played around with the logo quite a bit, but didn't want to take away from the "classyness" of it.. (Not so sure thats even a word & ifso I know it can't be spelled right)

Jerry, I got your pm & shot you an email back.. PM box is full..

BRD
05-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Thanks guys !! I appritiate the compliments & to get one from the "cult leader" himself...:cool:

I played around with the logo quite a bit, but didn't want to take away from the "classyness" of it.. (Not so sure thats even a word & ifso I know it can't be spelled right)

Jerry, I got your pm & shot you an email back.. PM box is full..

Thanks Bro !!!!

FunHome
05-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Those look AWESOME!! Thanks Scott!! I like how you got it to match the boats colors!! I can't wait to put it on the front of the dually!!

jdub
05-07-2010, 05:05 PM
I will say this....You may be slow but you do schitty work...hahaha :sifone: Just playin...they turned out great.

LittleDcsRodShop
05-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Thanks Bro !!!!

Anytime !!!

LittleDcsRodShop
05-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Those look AWESOME!! Thanks Scott!! I like how you got it to match the boats colors!! I can't wait to put it on the front of the dually!!

Glad to do & glad you liked it !! As I said if it wern't for you redneck's we couldn't proudly sport the "world champs logo" So its an honor to do it..

LittleDcsRodShop
05-07-2010, 06:43 PM
I will say this....You may be slow but you do schitty work...hahaha :sifone: Just playin...they turned out great.

I'll make you one but you have to promise to put it on your truck & run it reguardless of what it says ?? Deal ?? ;) Lol..

jdub
05-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Deal.....I can't even imagine what you would come up with.....

oh....and I do like how the interior design side of your artistic abilities used the gold and black in the granite to pull out the colors in the plates:rofl:

LittleDcsRodShop
05-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Deal.....I can't even imagine what you would come up with.....

oh....and I do like how the interior design side of your artistic abilities used the gold and black in the granite to pull out the colors in the plates:rofl:

Nothing but the finest Dubster.. Nothing but the finest.. :sifone:

hotjava66
05-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Great stuff, i would be interested in one too if you are selling them, was going to get a window decal for my truck but like that idea better.

Dan Adams
05-08-2010, 11:19 AM

Thank you Scott. They look great!

Buoy
05-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Great stuff, i would be interested in one too if you are selling them, was going to get a window decal for my truck but like that idea better.

I just do both:)

LittleDcsRodShop
05-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Hey guys been sick all weekend & it friggin sucked !! I'm all antibioticed up now & good to go..

Dan & Brad: I packaged yours up today & will send them out tomorrow

Jerry: yours are about to head to the plotter..

Eric: I would be glad to do one for you.. (Or anybody else interested for that matter) I have to order some more blanks so let me know what you want color wise...

hotjava66
05-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Hey guys been sick all weekend & it friggin sucked !! I'm all antibioticed up now & good to go..

Eric: I would be glad to do one for you.. (Or anybody else interested for that matter) I have to order some more blanks so let me know what you want color wise...

Based on your other great work I trust your judgement color wise(I think lol!) Just make it match my boat in some fashion, white, blue, red, black combination. PM me and let me know.

Dude! Sweet!
05-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Nice work Scotty! See, the skills you learn on the "inside" can be useful on the "outside"!

:sifone:

If I had a nickle for every time you told me "I'm never making another license plate again!" :D

wieland77
05-12-2010, 08:28 AM

Those look great Scott! If you are willing, I would love one also. Like hotjava said, completely trust you on the colors. White truck, red boat... whatever you think. Just let me know what you need to cover it. MIKE

LittleDcsRodShop
05-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Nice work Scotty! See, the skills you learn on the "inside" can be useful on the "outside"!

:sifone:

If I had a nickle for every time you told me "I'm never making another license plate again!" :D

You know how it is "old habits die hard"

I'm also glad the work release program is working out where I can peddle a few tags..:USA:

LittleDcsRodShop
05-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Eric & Mike.. Having some more blanks headed this way & I will get with you..

LittleDcsRodShop
05-18-2010, 02:43 AM
"Clifford" editions are officially done & soon to be on their way north...:sifone:

Eric & Mike I haven't forgot about you...

FunHome
05-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Scott,
I just got mine and it is AWESOME!! Looks even better in person!!
Thanks again Buddy!!
Brad

LittleDcsRodShop
05-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Cool deal & your very Welcome !!!

Hey I like that avatar...:cool:

BRD
05-18-2010, 05:33 PM
"Clifford" editions are officially done & soon to be on their way north...:sifone:

Eric & Mike I haven't forgot about you...

Sweet ! I should have something headed down your way early next week !?:USA::cheers2:

AIR TIME
05-19-2010, 01:02 PM

wow thats real nice Scott, hey can I pay you for one just like the black and red one with silver. I am making a custom rug for the floor of the boat do you think that logo would look nice on the whole floor or smaller inbetween the bolsters and back seat area like 20'' h by 30'' and be a insert. the field of the rug will be black against the seat and fade to silver at the dash. its a experiment with my custom rug line. the boat will be repainted this winter or fall. red silver black no set pattern so the floor could even have flames with fades and letters having fades. like a ghost flames or lines ghost letters its got to be different but I would love a plate oh my motor won't see the dyno this week arhhhh. but thats on oso. later

LittleDcsRodShop
05-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Hey Artie, Sorry hadn't been on here much lately.. I would be glad to make you one.. In fact I'm in & out of the garage tonight working on logo's & cutting vinyl, I plan on getting my fellow Saber boys taken care of over the weekend..;)

Your rug project sounds pretty cool & who knows I may talk to you about a solid color "snap in carpet" for mine one day.. I like the lonseal (sp) floor , however old habits die hard & I really like the feel of carpet so who knows ??

LittleDcsRodShop
05-22-2010, 02:02 AM
Eric.. Here's what I just finished for you.. Let me know what you think ?? I tried to match the colors on the boat without going to bold seing that your graphics aren't really that bold (color wise).. Let me know what you think ?? If you want it I will ship it north, if not let me know what colors you want & I will hang this one on the wall... I know I have your email some where but it's late so send me one sometime when you get a chance instead of a pm b/c my box is pretty much full here...

littledcsrodshop(at)comcast(dot)net

BRD
05-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Scott .... Thanks so much for the AWESOME looking plates !

Watch you mail the next couple days buddy !

LittleDcsRodShop
05-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Hey Jerry, Glad to do it !! Thought you may like the little "clifford" thown in there.. Cant wait to get the mail !! Please tell me you sent along some Lake Erie water to pour over my boat as well..

LittleDcsRodShop
05-26-2010, 06:26 PM
Eric, As you know your wil be arriving in MI soon..

I know a few others have mentioned wanting some plates made & I would be glad to make any of you guys some.. So that being said If anybody wants one please just drop me an email with your address ect & we will work it out.. As many of you know already know I'm not very hard to get along with...

littledcsrodshop(at)comcast(dot)net

((Please put a title on the email incase I dont recognize the address off the top of my head..))

Diver & Driver
06-08-2010, 01:40 PM

awsome

Ratickle
06-08-2010, 01:45 PM

I was looking at Wicked Won just last week.....

When is he selling it???????:sifone:

LittleDcsRodShop
06-08-2010, 05:55 PM

As soon as I sell enuff tags to make an offer he can't refuse, or convince him he needs to build a 47 & donate me the 41.. haha !!

On that thought I better find a new gig.. :willy_nilly:

LittleDcsRodShop
06-08-2010, 05:55 PM
awsome

Thanks !!

hotjava66
06-10-2010, 10:01 PM
got my plate, looks awesome, thanks bud!

Dan Adams
06-11-2010, 05:21 PM

The more I crawl around in that thing....the build of that hull is incredible. Even the cockpit interior is built like a brick chithouse. Ten bolts holding each side bolster in place. The entire boat could be lifted from the center section of the six pack. The same goes for the dashboard. Everything is meant to be structural. There isn't one stick of wood in the boat that hasn't been coated with resin, and not just slopped on. It's been done with care. I cannot say enough about how well these boats are built.

Chances are WW will be around for a very long time.

LittleDcsRodShop
06-11-2010, 10:03 PM
got my plate, looks awesome, thanks bud!

Thanks, Glad you liked it !!

LittleDcsRodShop
06-11-2010, 10:13 PM
The more I crawl around in that thing....the build of that hull is incredible. Even the cockpit interior is built like a brick chithouse. Ten bolts holding each side bolster in place. The entire boat could be lifted from the center section of the six pack. The same goes for the dashboard. Everything is meant to be structural. There isn't one stick of wood in the boat that hasn't been coated with resin, and not just slopped on. It's been done with care. I cannot say enough about how well these boats are built.

Chances are WW will be around for a very long time.

I hear you !! Like you, I have been over about every square inch of my boat from front to back, top to bottom & inside out and I have to agree the build quality is Incredible on these boats !!

It would be easy for somebody reading this to say "well yeah of-course you guys would say that about your own boat, blah-blah, ect..ect.." But I will answer that by saying I wouldn't have bought the boat in the first place if it wasn't for the quality so there.. :p I may not be the most educated dude in the world but I still turn in my homework on occasion..;)

LittleDcsRodShop
06-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Mike W. I've been meaning to tell you your tag is done & I will try to ship it out to you monday.. :USA:

LittleDcsRodShop
09-01-2010, 02:59 AM
Chis your tags are packaged up & ready to roll north brotha..

chrisk
09-01-2010, 10:38 AM
I can't wait to them!! Thank you!!!