PDA

View Full Version : Bouy (Tim) Dude! Sweet! (Sean)

Premier Perf
04-30-2010, 09:39 PM
I dont even know how to start saying THANKS to Bouy. Tim doesn't even know me and we really never spoke here until like two weeks ago. He has treated me as if he's known me for years and i'm so grateful for that. I cant saying enough how thankful i am. Tim you have a home in Miami and in the Fl keys whenever you want. Anything i can help you in to move foward and get your Pantera wet let me know. I look foward to finally meeting you in person and having :cheers2: with you tomorrow. Once again thanks.

Sean THANKS for making this deal so easy and for having the trailer ready for both Tim and myself. We have to hook up next time i'm in South Cali and have some :cheers2: and shoot the chits. I could't have asked for anyone better to deal with in buying a boat. You also have a house in Miami and the keys....Now hurry up and get your a$$ to the 305

PS- Us Pantera guys have no idea how lucky we are to have 2 guys like these in our family.

DAREDEVIL
04-30-2010, 09:55 PM
I dont even know how to start saying THANKS to Bouy. Tim doesn't even know me and we really never spoke here until like two weeks ago. He has treated me as if he's known me for years and i'm so grateful for that. I cant saying enough how thankful i am. Tim you have a home in Miami and in the Fl keys whenever you want. Anything i can help you in to move foward and get your Pantera wet let me know. I look foward to finally meeting you in person and having :cheers2: with you tomorrow. Once again thanks.

Sean THANKS for making this deal so easy and for having the trailer ready for both Tim and myself. We have to hook up next time i'm in South Cali and have some :cheers2: and shoot the chits. I could't have asked for anyone better to deal with in buying a boat. You also have a house in Miami and the keys....Now hurry up and get your a$$ to the 305

PS- Us Pantera guys have no idea how lucky we are to have 2 guys like these in our family.

Mike, i think if they would know'n you that would of not happend...LOLOLOLOLOL

JUST KIDDING ..:sifone::seeya:

Premier Perf
04-30-2010, 10:17 PM
lol and that's why i love ya.....but i must say :iagree::sifone:

Buoy
04-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the kind words Mike. I look forward to meeting you in person tomorrow.
I'm not doing anything than what boaters do. Help each other out. You're a Pantera guy, so I sorta feel an obligation to help out my brethern:cheers2:

She's sitting in front of my house, hitched up to my truck and locked on.
You'll get her back tomorrow.
She trailered out here just fine, and I was checking tire temps/hitch/transom straps/lights every time I needed to fuel or take a pizz. No Worrys.
See ya tomorrow.

MOBILEMERCMAN
04-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Tim, If you ever make a road trip to Florida I am half way just a short jog off I10 and I too look forward to have a beer with you.

Buoy
04-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Tim, If you ever make a road trip to Florida I am half way just a short jog off I10 and I too look forward to have a beer with you.

Hey Jim, you have been for awhile on my list of guys that I need to meet up with and have a beer (or a margarita:)).
I'm sure it won't be long and we'll finally cross paths. Hopefully we can both make time when that happens to have a dinner and a few drinks.

As much as some of these boards can have a way of creating enemies, I find it more interesting that I have made some of my best friends through these boards. They've offered up (and come through) to help me anytime I needed it, and I've just tried to do the same, even for the guys I don't really know (yet).

Jim, you're on my short list of guys to meet up with, and my wife loves a good margy, and she can hold her own:cheers2:

LittleDcsRodShop
05-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Tim, glad to hear everything went smooth back to AZ !! Just checked in through the "cali kid" for a report... I'm betting he's crashed out with the "empty trailer blues"..

At the risk of sounding "sappy" I agree that beneath the minimal b.s. there is a great core group of cats around here !!! :sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
05-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Yah man, definately a pleasant and easy deal. Thanks for the compliments Mike. I usually get down to S. Florida in July or August each year. I usually swing in to say hi to the Nunez crew, but I'll make sure to give you (and Rick) a shout if I make it out this year.

And of course thanks to Tim for stepping up and volunteering to help out (Tim just offered out of the blue to make this work, great dude). Plus you got to be a celebrity at my house when my kids found out you're the current owner of "Hot Stuff"!

Dude! Sweet!
05-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Tim, glad to hear everything went smooth back to AZ !! Just checked in through the "cali kid" for a report... I'm betting he's crashed out with the "empty trailer blues"..

At the risk of sounding "sappy" I agree that beneath the minimal b.s. there is a great core group of cats around here !!! :sifone:

Yah, 400 mile round trip to not pick up that '63 Suburban. No biggie. It was a nice ride up the coast and the other option was to be at work.

You know how it goes, sometimes one person's idea of "straight and solid with only a little rust" means I can D/A it and shoot a coat of satin black and sometimes it means holes big enough to stick your arm through in every major panel. Ha ha ha. But hey, I haven't smelled oil that spelled like turpintine in years, so that took me back! :sifone:

Premier Perf
05-03-2010, 11:13 AM
I officlly have family in the West coast.......entering FL as i type.... 8 more hrs :ack2:

Dude! Sweet!
05-03-2010, 11:19 AM
I officlly have family in the West coast.......entering FL as i type.... 8 more hrs :ack2:

Right on bro, drive fast and take chances! :sifone:

Buoy
05-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Yah man, definately a pleasant and easy deal. Thanks for the compliments Mike. I usually get down to S. Florida in July or August each year. I usually swing in to say hi to the Nunez crew, but I'll make sure to give you (and Rick) a shout if I make it out this year.

And of course thanks to Tim for stepping up and volunteering to help out (Tim just offered out of the blue to make this work, great dude). Plus you got to be a celebrity at my house when my kids found out you're the current owner of "Hot Stuff"!

Yeah, I felt like a Rock Star with Gracie! And she was supposed to be the shy one...
You've got a great family Sean, and I felt quite welcomed in your home.

I officlly have family in the West coast

Sure do Bud.
Glad you made it home safe.
I told you that cross country drive is a killer, but at the same time you see so much of the countries beauty, it is actually worth every minute of it.
You will remember that trip for the rest of your life.