PDA

View Full Version : SKATER: 2009 36 Merc 1075's

Joe
11-25-2008, 05:18 PM
2009 36 Skater--Quarter Canopy-- 6 seater--Twin Mercury 1075s/SSM#6s--Latham controls-Livorsi gauges--GPS--Custom paint--Custom Cockpit upholstery--Skater rigging--Skater Custom Triple axle trailer--New Warrantys---

Contact Joe Pandak or Bruce Bullock for more photo's and/or information.
See pic's below...

281-326-1920 or 281-326-7202

Joe
11-25-2008, 05:19 PM
more pics....

Wild
11-25-2008, 05:32 PM
ive had the pleasure of riding in that boat, and its baaaaaaad ass

CDOWNS
11-25-2008, 06:07 PM

That is a bad azzzzzzzz boat,Joe:iagree::iagree:

justgolf
11-25-2008, 07:10 PM
what kind of speed are we talking here? thanks

justgolf
11-25-2008, 07:28 PM
also do you have to have any wide load permits to tow a 36 or is it just for the bigger cats ? thanks

Joe
11-25-2008, 07:35 PM
it's propped to run 150 MPH + and accellerates like a BEAST with these (size) props!!!!!! It has much, much more left in it. I believe we calculated 165 MPH (with stock motors). I know several folks have "turned-up" the rev limiters to 6800 or so, giving them substancial more speed (which someone who purchases this boat could easily have done if they chose).

We threw away the smaller "rough water" props and are solely running the larger. Throttle-up made this set to gradually increase in pitch as the blade moves farther from the hub and closer to the tip... 39's at the hub and 41's on the outer edge (16 1/2" diameter). This gives great holeshot to plane and HUGE accelleration to stay on top, pulling like crazy all the way North of the 150 MPH mark, with no "lag" to attain the last 5 or so MPH's, as do so many props of this pitch.

The boat is dialed in and ready for a turn-key owner ---- Now we're ready to begin the next one.

PS: selling a pair of 16 3/4 x 36's --- if anyone's interested, email me for pricing (pandakjoe@gmail.com).

Joe
11-25-2008, 07:38 PM
also do you have to have any wide load permits to tow a 36 or is it just for the bigger cats ? thanks

i don't know anyone who permits a 36.... and several friends with larger boats don't ever do it either (specifically, a 43 Nor-tech and a 46 Skater)..... and, I don't know of any hauler's that do either.

...before anyone asks, this boat, the 43 and the 46 are all on regular, non-tilt, trailers.

Joe

Joe
11-25-2008, 07:45 PM

you should ride in it now that we have it dialed..... we wouldn't even let off going around the corners on LOTO now. it is sooooooooo hooked-up (and much, much faster).

if it wasn't a demo, i would lovvvve to turn up the computers to 6800 rpm's and see how fast she'd be then.... the calculator says it would be well into the upper 160's (on 93 octane).

Spina... you should buy this boat and upgrade to something that will FINISH a poker run at 160 MPH without alcohol and all of that other bs!!!!! LOL...... :03: (sorry --- Just couldn't help myself!!!! hehe :26:)

Joe

justgolf
11-25-2008, 07:56 PM
ok thank you,

Joe
11-25-2008, 08:24 PM
no problem... again, if you have "specific" questions, you're welcome to call anytime.

Joe
11-25-2008, 08:28 PM
ps: and this is one of the first 1075 boats with the "new" pulley system. if you look closely, you will notice the belt runs across the tops of both of the supercharger pulley's, having the middle, lower, pulley eliminated. that was the one that was having all of the bearing problems etc....

problem solved (or rather, eliminated).

Joe

stecz20
11-25-2008, 08:55 PM
when is the cig gonna be ready???

Joe
11-25-2008, 09:35 PM

the Cig is by far, in my opinion, the best "daily driver" boat to have..... as is the Skater for poker running! I love (and will hopefully always be lucky enough to have) them both. The differences are night and day ---- and both are top-of-the-food-chain, respectively.

Dialing in and propping this Skater (with Throttle-up and Johnny Tomlinson) was AMAZING!!!!! I can't wait to do the next one!!!!!!!!

Joe

Joe
11-25-2008, 09:38 PM

ps: read the first post in this section..... quit distracting me, and this thread, from its original intent ------- to sell a boat....

hmmm.... and you're one of the f'ers... I mean, "founders"! :03: LOL.

MarylandMark
11-25-2008, 09:40 PM
That being said- what is next?

Good luck with the sale- awesome ride!

Joe
11-25-2008, 09:46 PM
That being said- what is next?

Good luck with the sale- awesome ride!

...another FAST boat ----- and yes, a "daily driver" pleasure boat too (both with Throttle-up props :))!!!!!

stecz20
11-25-2008, 09:59 PM
ps: read the first post in this section..... quit distracting me, and this thread, from its original intent ------- to sell a boat....

hmmm.... and you're one of the f'ers... I mean, "founders"! :03: LOL.

im a rule breaker......

Joe
11-25-2008, 10:09 PM
im a rule breaker......

Noooooooooooooo???????????????? Really.......... I never noticed. :biggrinjester:

Joe

PS: now go play somewhere else.... we are trying to conduct business dealings here! :ack2:

THEJOKER
11-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Please post a price per rules. Nice boat!

Joe
11-25-2008, 11:13 PM
I am ready to move on to the next project and want the boat gone.... 599k, for a quick, simple purchase. If you build a 2009, it's going to be CONSIDERABLLY more $$$$$$$$$$$. This one is tuned and ready to go!

plumbers crack
11-30-2008, 07:16 PM
it's propped to run 150 MPH + and accellerates like a BEAST with these (size) props!!!!!! It has much, much more left in it. I believe we calculated 165 MPH (with stock motors). I know several folks have "turned-up" the rev limiters to 6800 or so, giving them substancial more speed (which someone who purchases this boat could easily have done if they chose).

We threw away the smaller "rough water" props and are solely running the larger. Throttle-up made this set to gradually increase in pitch as the blade moves farther from the hub and closer to the tip... 39's at the hub and 41's on the outer edge (16 1/2" diameter). This gives great holeshot to plane and HUGE accelleration to stay on top, pulling like crazy all the way North of the 150 MPH mark, with no "lag" to attain the last 5 or so MPH's, as do so many props of this pitch.

The boat is dialed in and ready for a turn-key owner ---- Now we're ready to begin the next one.

PS: selling a pair of 16 3/4 x 36's --- if anyone's interested, email me for pricing (pandakjoe@gmail.com).

Joe, since your throwing them away please throw them my way!

Joe
11-30-2008, 09:48 PM
no problem.... just send the $$$$$ (that would be 6500 bucks - for the pair) ----unnicked and in perfect condition. they are in the really nice boxes, if you'd like those too (an additional $250 for both)....

if you're serious, give me a call --- i'd be glad to let you try them first, as long as, if they don't work they come back in the same condition you received them.

...great meeting you in Sarasota! sorry we were a bit hung-over and not very chatty! haha.....

Joe

plumbers crack
12-01-2008, 06:36 PM
I think I may need to go to 38's or rmove my rev limiters and spin them faster.

Hung over?? I was too ... I need to pace myself see ya soon.

Madcow
12-01-2008, 06:39 PM
So, I guess this is a 36!

Joe
12-01-2008, 07:02 PM
So, I guess this is a 36!

yes..... it is the same boat/hull that johnny tomlinson set the speed record in then aired on the today show ----- that matt lauer rode it.

there are arguements that go back and fourth between which is a better hull.... the 36 or the 368. the 368 was designed for the cat lite class (525's) to help pack air quicker, helping the smaller motors get to speed quicker and quickly was defined as "the new skater to have". i don't have anything negative to say about either boat. they are both the creme de la creme of the industry and i would be more than happy smoking an MTI or Nor-tech in either (haha......, but seriously! :biggrinjester: ). the only boat i like better is the new skater 388 ----- it's truly redefined the cats (all IMO).

joe

Jassman
12-26-2008, 09:40 AM
yes..... it is the same boat/hull that johnny tomlinson set the speed record in then aired on the today show ----- that matt lauer rode it.

there are arguements that go back and fourth between which is a better hull.... the 36 or the 368. the 368 was designed for the cat lite class (525's) to help pack air quicker, helping the smaller motors get to speed quicker and quickly was defined as "the new skater to have". i don't have anything negative to say about either boat. they are both the creme de la creme of the industry and i would be more than happy smoking an MTI or Nor-tech in either (haha......, but seriously! :biggrinjester: ). the only boat i like better is the new skater 388 ----- it's truly redefined the cats (all IMO).

joe

Georgeous looking boat..1st class, and even better now, like all you're boats, is dialed in to perfection. The 388 is my favorite Skater, next to that one off 41 (I seem to be one of the few that likes this model). Good luck with the new project, I'm anxious watching the pics of the new build. :sifone: Jeff

MarylandMark
12-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Good luck with the new project, I'm anxious watching the pics of the new build.

:drool5:

I think I read it's going to be an OL 41SL? The 700 boat Joe ran up to around 115MPH IIRC.

catmando
01-15-2009, 02:56 PM

Not to hijack, but wasn't that the 46 Bud Select with the Bud paint job?

Joe
01-15-2009, 05:10 PM

Not to hijack, but wasn't that the 46 Bud Select with the Bud paint job?

No problem.... but, you are mistaken. here's the link on youtube. you can search, "Matt Lauer Rides on Bacardi Silver Powerboat". He mentions the 36' Bacardi Silver setting the world speed record at 202 MPH toward the end of the short video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyg1o5DtV9E

Here's the longer version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXTgdAlL9zg&feature=related