PDA

View Full Version : 69 cig resto

69cig28std
04-16-2010, 01:20 PM
These are pics of my new project, and I cant wait to get it in the water. Busy getting some fresh power to replace the 71 LT-1's, as they are tired, and manifolds were in foul shape. Would you go for all the power she could stand, or as original as possible on engines? How much power will the volvo 280 outdrives stand? They are the best part....very fresh, and ready to go. Had hopes of running, tweaking, then going for original race paint scheme/interior in the off season.

DAREDEVIL
04-16-2010, 01:34 PM
These are pics of my new project, and I cant wait to get it in the water. Busy getting some fresh power to replace the 71 LT-1's, as they are tired, and manifolds were in foul shape. Would you go for all the power she could stand, or as original as possible on engines? How much power will the volvo 280 outdrives stand? They are the best part....very fresh, and ready to go. Had hopes of running, tweaking, then going for original race paint scheme/interior in the off season.

twin HP 500 with bravos and u be set and the baby will fly all day long (RELIABLE) !!!!

:cheers2:

dykstra
04-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Way cool. I agree with 500HP's

fund razor
04-16-2010, 06:57 PM
That's a cool project.