PDA

View Full Version : 24 Pantera OB for sale in SO classifeds

Dude! Sweet!
04-16-2010, 12:53 PM
To save the good people from having to wade through all of our fun nonsense in the P-51 thread, I thought I'd post a new thread with a link to the classified ad.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/classifieds/index.php?page=out&id=870

Here you go. Have a look, send an email or PM and I'll give you my number to talk live. Feel free to make an offer. The worst that'll happen is I'll say "no".

Motors are sold and off to Mexico to go "fishing", or so I'm told. Boat is otherwise completely rigged and ready for drop on twin (or single) Yamaha power. Also a good canditate for a re-conversion to V8 power.

Buoy
04-16-2010, 12:58 PM
So, when this boat travels across country again, is it stopping by my place, again? HeHe, maybe I should get my Notary stamp...

Good luck with the sale!

Dude! Sweet!
04-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks Tim. I mean to tell you the other night that Chris B suggested that he may be out for "Business" again in August. If I don't see you before then, I'll make sure to come out and celebrate the (Belated) anniversary of my last visit!

Buoy
04-16-2010, 01:08 PM
You know both you guys are always welcome here. Of course Brittany and John are welcome as well (Well, that may not have been the case if John had puked on my couch:puke:)

Yeah come to think of it, it was last year right about this time when you guys were out here.

Perlmudder
04-16-2010, 03:24 PM
always likes that boat! not that i could afford it being a poor college student, but how much would it cost to get it going as an i/o?

rchevelle71
04-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Too bad it is so far away,

here is the list of parts I want from it.......

Trailer
Bolsters
Bracket(not really, cuz I dont have twins)
Tilt helm

if it were closer, I would buy it, strip it further, and sell the bare hull.

:sifone:

Premier Perf
04-17-2010, 11:17 PM
Too bad it is so far away,

here is the list of parts I want from it.......

Trailer
Bolsters
Bracket(not really, cuz I dont have twins)
Tilt helm

if it were closer, I would buy it, strip it further, and sell the bare hull.

:sifone:

You looking for a trailer ?

rchevelle71
04-18-2010, 09:09 AM
You looking for a trailer ?

Not really, I have a new one under mine, but good used 24 foot trailers are hard to come by in South FL.

Dude! Sweet!
04-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Cat's out of the bag elsewhere so let me be the first here to congratulate Mike (DonzJr) on his reunion with his lost love.

Premier Perf
04-21-2010, 08:05 PM
ok who wants to bring it down to the 305 :driving:

MiamiOffshore
04-21-2010, 09:32 PM
You guys have GOT to be kidding me right!!

rchevelle71
04-22-2010, 07:52 AM
You guys have GOT to be kidding me right!!

They are not kidding, I hear its got some BIG power waiting for it also:eek::driving: Mike may want to employ my handywork in adding transom knees, I can add a few more for his power.:driving:

Premier Perf
04-22-2010, 09:13 AM
Rick let me know if you are intrested in the console, bolsters or the fairing

rchevelle71
04-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Rick let me know if you are intrested in the console, bolsters or the fairing

Maybe, let me see them when the boat gets here, maybe we can work something out.

Premier Perf
04-23-2010, 12:05 AM
k......

Premier Perf
04-30-2010, 12:18 AM
:driving: just got on i-10:seeya: towards AL

lowblue320
04-30-2010, 02:39 PM
:driving: just got on i-10:seeya: towards AL

Go Go Go Go....

Buoy
04-30-2010, 02:49 PM
I just got home from Cali:)

Sean it was good to see you again bud, and also it was a pleasure meeting the family.
Thanks for letting me crash, and food and drinks.

Bobcat
04-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Pics man !

Buoy
04-30-2010, 07:09 PM
Pics man !

She's not mine, so I hope I'm not stepping on any toes by posting a few:)
Afterall, she's sitting in front of my house and still hooked to my truck. And, what do they say? Possesion is 9/10ths of the law:) She'll be picked up by her rightful owner tomorrow.

Cool boat.

tomcei
04-30-2010, 08:49 PM
Good night man..... You guys are nuts. If my memory is correct this boat has been passed around like a drunk girl at a frat party.

Seriously though Sean is a great host and has a wonderful family.

Premier Perf
04-30-2010, 09:18 PM
751 more miles to go and counting:driving: for father and son to be reunited :kiss:

DAREDEVIL
04-30-2010, 09:57 PM
751 more miles to go and counting:driving: for father and son to be reunited :kiss:

So your the son of a boat ????? mmhhhh:eek: :sifone:

Buoy
04-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Good night man..... You guys are nuts. If my memory is correct this boat has been passed around like a drunk girl at a frat party.

Pantera Alpha Famalia

The Pan-Alpha-Fam

LittleDcsRodShop
05-01-2010, 01:47 AM

Thats funny !! I was explaining to my wife the "irony" of some of our boats being passed around, ect.. Wow !! Its really odd at times how things work out !! :sifone:

Tom, buddy I owe you an email to say the least !! Its been kinda crazy up here lately.. Btw; What time does a normal person go to bed anyways ??
I'm still in the garage cutting vinyl about now..:willy_nilly:

tomcei
05-01-2010, 08:49 AM
Thats funny !! I was explaining to my wife the "irony" of some of our boats being passed around, ect.. Wow !! Its really odd at times how things work out !! :sifone:

Tom, buddy I owe you an email to say the least !! Its been kinda crazy up here lately.. Btw; What time does a normal person go to bed anyways ??
I'm still in the garage cutting vinyl about now..:willy_nilly:

Scott u aint right. you need to get your butt to bed man.
I'm hoping Pepe or Jo call me back about the 41 hatch......me got some questions:sifone::willy_nilly:

Bobcat
05-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Tim , I meant pics of you maniacs together !:sifone:

lowblue320
05-01-2010, 10:16 AM

Cant waite to see it finished up Mike, It's going to be bad aszzzz all the way.

duunoit
05-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Funny thing is that is the second time it has been sitting in front of Tim's house...

duunoit
05-01-2010, 01:17 PM
oh and hope you like the additions that I (and Sean) made to the trailer.

Premier Perf
05-01-2010, 10:44 PM
oh and hope you like the additions that I (and Sean) made to the trailer.

The trailer is riding great, i want to give thanks to both od yall.
also i want to thank Wayne from West Coast Trailers for checking it out and making sure all is well for the trrip back east.

duunoit
05-01-2010, 11:24 PM
What do you think about the bunks?

Buoy
05-01-2010, 11:57 PM
The trailer is riding great, i want to give thanks to both od yall.
also i want to thank Wayne from West Coast Trailers for checking it out and making sure all is well for the trrip back east.

Good to hear it bud, like I said, she ran great coming back from Cali, tracks straight, and hardly knew it was back there.
Your buddy Matt was also a good guy, and thank him for me for helping me hook-up.
Now, make sure you catch a room tonight and go out and have a little fun, and then GET SOME REST! I wanna hear how things went with the Hooters girl...:sifone:
I look forward to seeing the boat out on the water again.

Buoy
05-01-2010, 11:58 PM
What do you think about the bunks?

I sure noticed the bunks!!
I might now have another project in putting my rig back together.

Premier Perf
05-02-2010, 05:44 AM
Cant waite to see it finished up Mike, It's going to be bad aszzzz all the way.

you do know me homie....it will be bad a$$$:sifone:

Premier Perf
05-02-2010, 05:48 AM
I wanna hear how things went with the Hooters girl...:sifone:

lets just say "we" just got to the hotel, and Matt is no where to be found
:sifone:.......hi guys, have a good night<<<<<< Christy

Buoy
05-02-2010, 10:30 AM
lets just say "we" just got to the hotel, and Matt is no where to be found
:sifone:.......hi guys, have a good night<<<<<< Christy

Nice!!:sifone:

So Matt is still sleeping in the truck...

Premier Perf
05-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Nice!!:sifone:

So Matt is still sleeping in the truck...

he actully appeared and is now driving....thanks god.....exiting TX entering louisiana....what a trip not regretting one sec of coming myself ( matt as well) to get it :driving:

Dude! Sweet!
05-03-2010, 10:48 AM
First chance I've had to get on here since Thursday before Tim came by. Too much stuff going on this weekend! (Friday I did a 400 mile round trip to not pick up a '63 Suburban that turned out to be a bit more of a "project" than I was expecting and then had family in from NY all weekend.)

Glad to hear everything went smoothly. I figure Mike's gotta be getting close to Florida at this point. And Tim's gotta be bashing around in Boulder City somewhere about now.

I'm glad it all worked out smoothly for everyone and I'm glad it's going to a good home.

Dude! Sweet!
05-03-2010, 10:49 AM
I would have got a picture with me and Tim, but I didn't want to pay him the autograph fee. I mean Tim's cool, but $12 for a photo and autograph's a bit rich for my blood! :sifone:

Dude! Sweet!
05-03-2010, 10:50 AM
And Mike's crew got a little down home AZ hospitality I see... Well done! :cheers2:

Premier Perf
05-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Actually it happened in TX, at a place called Whisky Dicks.....What a blast of a trip we have had partied, get down, reunited, met great new friends ( yes Tim you're included, but not the only one i met) :sifone:

Buoy
05-03-2010, 10:36 PM
I would have got a picture with me and Tim, but I didn't want to pay him the autograph fee. I mean Tim's cool, but $12 for a photo and autograph's a bit rich for my blood! :sifone:

Damn and that was the discount rate:)
It was great seeing you again, and thanks for the hospitality.
Now it's your turn to make it back out this way.

Actually it happened in TX, at a place called Whisky Dicks.....What a blast of a trip we have had partied, get down, reunited, met great new friends ( yes Tim you're included, but not the only one i met) :sifone:

I have a feeling I wouldn't want to be considered as close of a friend as the one you made in TX.
Thanks for bringing that trailer up with you, everything went perfectly smooth today.
It was great to meet you Mike, we had a nice time, had I been closer to home and not had to haul a trailer back home, we would have turned it into an all out party, and been there for a lot longer.
Glad I was able to help out a couple of the Famalia, and meet up with another one of "us":sifone:

Premier Perf
05-04-2010, 12:33 AM
The boat is back for sale :ack2:

DAREDEVIL
05-04-2010, 01:31 AM

:eek:

YOUR CRAZY OR DRUNK..OK we know your crazy..hehehehe:sifone:

rchevelle71
05-04-2010, 07:46 AM

WTF!!!!! If your serious call me, I know someone local that may just be interested:rolleyes:

duunoit
05-04-2010, 08:24 AM

Wow... can't wait to hear the rest of this story.

DAREDEVIL
05-04-2010, 09:08 AM
I bet he is kidding ??????:confused:

Dude! Sweet!
05-04-2010, 10:56 AM
As Dave Chapelle says "gotcha b*tch!" :sifone:

He's kidding.

Premier Perf
05-04-2010, 11:50 AM
:ack2: who in their right man would drive 5k to get back home and say that, but than again yall that know me im not all there :sifone:....right Scotty....i will be starting a new thread by the end of the week on the restore...its going to be different.....some know already but SHHHHH

Premier Perf
05-04-2010, 11:54 AM
WTF!!!!! If your serious call me, I know someone local that may just be interested:rolleyes:

Thanks bud but it's NOT for sale i have 4 people that have offered me a little over twice what i payed for it already.. This boat will be around for a while. It's permeant home will be in my house in the keys

Premier Perf
05-04-2010, 11:56 AM
As Dave Chapelle says "gotcha b*tch!" :sifone:

He's kidding.

2 weeks and you already know me WOW:seeya:

rchevelle71
05-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks bud but it's NOT for sale i have 4 people that have offered me a little over twice what i payed for it already.. This boat will be around for a while. It's permeant home will be in my house in the keys

Just checking