PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATS TO HIGH PRIORITY RACING....GREAT JOB...

MANITIE
04-05-2010, 02:40 PM
MitiGator commits to 2010 sponsorship of Team MitiGator High Priority Offshore Racing
Posted by: admin on: January 13 2010 • Categorized in: Extreme Sports, Marine, News, Team Mitigator, seasgroup info
MitiGator commits to 2010 sponsorship of Team MitiGator™ High Priority Offshore Racing

Team MitiGator™ High Priority Offshore Racing is pleased and proud to announce that MitiGator, the primary sponsor of OPA Team MitiGator™ Offshore for the last two years, has signed on to sponsor the MitiGator boat for the 2010 season.

Barbara McKinney, President of Sea Systems Group (SEAS) said “We are happy to be the primary sponsor of Team MitiGator™ High Priority Offshore Racing for 2010. Our relationship with them continues as we jointly work to develop and evaluate innovative new MitiGator products for the marine industry. We have high hopes that “Team MitiGator Racing” and www.mitigatorinc.com will evolve into a new business unit that has an impact on all types of motorsports from offshore to off-road and asphalt and dirt.”

MitiGator is an engineered cushioning system designed to protect people from hi-speed, hi-impact assaults and to allow them to continue to perform their jobs or enjoy their leisure time. The MitiGator uses patented air control technology working with 4,044 surfaces per square foot to dissipate energy before it is transmitted to the body and thus help alleviate problems.

“We are so excited about MitiGator’s continued involvement,” said Warren Miller, owner/driver of the MitiGator™ offshore boat. “The product is fantastic, and the people at Sea Systems Group that manufactures MitiGator™ are great. We are very proud to represent them.”

You can learn more about MitiGator by going to www.mitigatorinc.com or by visiting High Priority Offshore Racing’s website: www.highpriorityosr.com.

Whoz Your Daddy
04-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Great job guys

High Priority
04-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Thanks Guys

THEJOKER
04-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Nice job Warren! You've always made us look good and nobody has ever represented our boat like you have!

AugiePensa
04-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Congrats Guy's!

High Priority
04-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Thanks Brain, you and Dave make it easy with such a great boat. We would not be where we are today with you, and the JOKER.

Wazzup Racing
04-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Boy I would have figured....Bud...Miller.......Corona...you know something to that effect. Smitty

High Priority
04-09-2010, 07:55 PM
That is a great idea Smitty, why don't you work on that for me.:cheers2::iagree:

THEJOKER
04-09-2010, 09:25 PM
I had way more money in your boat than I sold it for remember? You said make me a deal and I will make you look good. You definitely did what you said you would do. Just curious how many races and how many wins have you put on her?

High Priority
04-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Brain, I'm not real sure how many races, but the Joker has 18 wins, 3 National Championships, and 1 World Championship to her credit.

imco offshore
04-10-2010, 09:02 PM
good job Warren,,,,looking foward to seeing you guys again this year,,

High Priority
04-11-2010, 07:00 PM
Same here, hope you are doing well.

MANITIE
04-11-2010, 07:56 PM
With three class 5 teams in VA. the old cup may make its way south to VA for 2010....:driving:

heater63
04-11-2010, 11:07 PM
:boxing_smiley:You got to beat team Adrenaline Rush first.Maybe I should wait to see how we do in Havasu before I start the trash talking ha!

MANITIE
04-11-2010, 11:51 PM
:boxing_smiley:You got to beat team Adrenaline Rush first.Maybe I should wait to see how we do in Havasu before I start the trash talking ha!

Its never to early to talk a little trash.....win or loose....thats the fun of it....:cheers2:

imco offshore
04-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Gino don,t worry about Doug talking trash,,he can bring it ,,you guys will to have a great time,,,:cheers2:

MANITIE
04-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Gino don,t worry about Doug talking trash,,he can bring it ,,you guys will to have a great time,,,:cheers2:

I figured he could running in SVL....it will be nice having 2 Activators going up against the rest of the field...I think its going to be like the old F1 days...

Gook luck in Biloxi, and have a safe race...

Gino

heater63
04-13-2010, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the compliment george! Gino I sold the activator and have a new missle from the west coast.

MANITIE
04-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the compliment george! Gino I sold the activator and have a new missle from the west coast.

Sorry....I have been out of the loop this last year...It will be fun....see ya soon....

imco offshore
04-13-2010, 07:06 PM
knowing Doug like I do,,P-5 is going to have to step it up a notch,,Doug is like a bull dog if you guys beat him, he will bit on and stay untill you pry him off,,,if he is going to run all the OPA schedule , I would go out on a limb and say he will be the 2010 OPA p-5 CHAMPION,!!!:eek: THEIR DOUG now you have a bulls eye on your boat,,lololol:cheers2: you all are going to have a great time,,:seeya:

heater63
04-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Thanks again George! I sure hope I can live up to that!!!!!!!!