PDA

View Full Version : Spring Project Pantera 24 Interior

dono
04-02-2010, 06:03 PM
I got tired of looking at my interior; so I decided to have it reskinned for a Spring project. My old interior wasn't horrible, original and 15 years old but cracking and wouldn't sparkle white. While I was at it, replaced my broken tach and speedo. Seems you can't buy a 4 inch speedo anymore, so I put in a 5 inch tach and put a small speedo in the tachs place. I'll just add a garmin GPS on the dash.

This is my first experience with this interior shop, seems like they did good job at a very good price, at least I'm pleased. $1,400.00 for the complete interior job, take out and reinstall. Once they got into it, my passenger bolster was rotted out on the sides and one of the rear cupholder sections as well. The shop charged an extra $75.00 to rebuild the two rotted sections. Everything was done in the original grade of marine vinyl, I went with a little darker piping to match the accessories. The boat is still in the shop, took about two weeks, just getting finished, for an extra $150.00 they're doing a full wax and wash, they also do detailing as well. Now i just need someone to sandblast and repaint my trailer before the season. Here's the link to the interior photos I took.

http://community.webshots.com/album/577205131pLnbKH

Perlmudder
04-02-2010, 06:53 PM
looks awesome! they did a great job, boat looks brand new! whats in the boat for power?

dono
04-02-2010, 08:08 PM
It's got a 454 mag punched to 468, should be making about 500HP according the builder. The engine build was my winter project last year. At least the interior job stayed within budget.

Mikeb4
04-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Looks great! you must be very happy!

Buoy
04-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Boat looks great!
You should be very pleased.
Did it originally have the pads on the gunwales in the back seat area where the cup holders are? Or is that something you added?

tsp
04-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Nice Pantera. Where is the shop located? That's a good price and the quality of work looks good.

dono
04-05-2010, 05:30 PM
The pads in the gunwales were existing when I bought the boat. The interior shop is located in Conroe, TX on Hwy 105 before Papas Icehouse on the lake. Same building as quality marine if anyone is familiar with the area. Conroe is on North side of the Houston Metroplex about an Hour from Downtown.

Ziemer
04-07-2010, 01:55 PM
That looks great, and that's a hell of a price.

Need to ask them if they'd do another one just like it for the same price, cause I'm betting they didn't make much on that job. :sifone: :cheers2: