PDA

View Full Version : Link to LEOPAs home page

Tony
10-16-2008, 10:49 AM
http://www.bolteinsurance.com/leopa/index.html

Good club, great people check it out.

Chris
10-16-2008, 11:04 AM
You know these people- put that on your list of either invites or at least make contact with whoever we need to have a dialog with.

One thing I'd love to do is connect a bunch of these solo-boaters with the organizations. If they knew how openand friendly they are, there would probably be much higher participation.

Tony
10-16-2008, 11:15 AM
Will do, the core club is based out of Toledo but the events are scattered out all across Lake Erie, remember that little golf cart party you came to? :D

Chris
10-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Sure. ;)

I'm surprised you do...

fund razor
10-16-2008, 11:43 AM
LEOPA had a great Fall poker run out of Grosse Ile (Ford Yacht Club) with stops at Jack's, DYC, Portofinos. Very good run. Members and guests were all very nice folks. Great day. Class production.

I was a guest on one of the bigger boats, and no matter who reached a stop first, people milled so that docking was smooth and easy with the bigger boats dockside and the smaller boats rafted to them.

You could literally see the cooperation in the routine.

I want to join that club. Great club.

glassdave
10-16-2008, 11:51 AM
LEOPA had a great Fall poker run out of Grosse Ile (Ford Yacht Club) with stops at Jack's, DYC, Portofinos. Very good run. Members and guests were all very nice folks. Great day. Class production.

I was a guest on one of the bigger boats, and no matter who reached a stop first, people milled so that docking was smooth and easy with the bigger boats dockside and the smaller boats rafted to them.

You could literally see the cooperation in the routine.

I want to join that club. Great club.

yep, Great group of boaters. I have been a member for many years. And yea the group as a unit is amazing at docking/rafting large fleets. We did a poker run that stopped in Vermilion and got seventy plus boats rafted up by the bridge there in pretty short order.

Tony
10-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Sure. ;)

I'm surprised you do...

The details are fuzzy, I lay all the blame on Michelle the tikibar tender, whenever I order one drink she gives me two.:drool5:

Aside from being a great group of people one of the big perks of Leopa is the bang for your buck at the events. Membership is dirt cheap and if you put a pencil to the cost of the poker runs, the meals, docking, free give aways, and other perks of attending the events you cant beat it.

ChiefApache
10-21-2008, 12:57 PM
Sure. ;)

I'm surprised you do...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Scott
10-21-2008, 01:16 PM
The next event is our Change of Watch party. This is open to all! We want folks to come and meet everyone and see what were about:biggrinjester:

I'm pretty sure the date has been changed to help accommodate some of the folks that have a big sledding trip the same weekend.

Thanks for putting the LEOPA link and page up I will talk to the club about reverse linking on our site, Although this may be frowned upon do to some strange issues in the past:leaving: (that was a joke)