PDA

View Full Version : Well let me be the first..

Ted
10-16-2008, 10:44 AM
To say thanks to Smitty, all the racers, and all the volunteers that made the OPA 2008 race season a great one. There have been a few scary moments and now 2 tragedies, but the family hangs together and gets stronger every year. Here's hoping for a safe and exciting 2009 season!

glassdave
10-16-2008, 12:01 PM
Amen Ted, it is a great family that i am proud to be associated with. I have not missed a start in 3 years and have had the best time with OPA. Got many new friends out of it as well.

Racegirl3
10-16-2008, 12:53 PM
I just miss everybody soooo much!!! :kiss:

masher44
10-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Amen Ted, it is a great family that i am proud to be associated with. I have not missed a start in 3 years and have had the best time with OPA. Got many new friends out of it as well.

I thought you were kind of a kook.

phragle
10-16-2008, 05:17 PM
I had a blast at the 2 races in Mi. and I look foreward to to being out there again for you guys next year.. that said, Dave's b-day party and drunk navy chicks were a definite highlight... :reddevil: :reddevil: :reddevil:

glassdave
10-16-2008, 05:21 PM
I thought you were kind of a kook.

you have no idea . . . . :ack2:

SHARKEY-IMAGES
10-17-2008, 05:02 PM
To say thanks to Smitty, all the racers, and all the volunteers that made the OPA 2008 race season a great one. There have been a few scary moments and now 2 tragedies, but the family hangs together and gets stronger every year. Here's hoping for a safe and exciting 2009 season!

Ditto on what Ted said !

And Ted, Thank you for all you do in Cambridge ! You make it look so easy.... :D

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p419235119-3.jpg

mikey
10-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Its a honor to be able to annouce these races on supercatracing.com. I could not imagine a better group of people to be invloved with......see everyone in Key West.....

MOBILEMERCMAN
10-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Its a honor to be able to annouce these races on supercatracing.com. I could not imagine a better group of people to be invloved with......see everyone in Key West.....

I thought I read on oso that JC would not allow it. Did that get resolved?

AugiePensa
10-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Hell of a year at OPA/The Jersey Boyz. Thanks to everyone for your support of OPA and The Jersey Boyz. Ted, I guess we were one of those scarey moments. One operation down two to go. The Jersey Boyz will be missing Key West this year as my shoulder is still real bad and November 11 they are operating on my Knee. All from going outta the boat in Harrison,Mi. Go figure!. Everyone going be safe and have fun, we'll be crying thinking about you all down there.

Ted
10-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Augie, missed you in Cambridge and hope you're doing better. Hang in there and get better soon, you know how much everyone likes to see you out there tearing up the water in the condo :D I'm missing KW this year too so we can share opposite ends of the crying towel :( Hope for all the best on the upcoming surgery, we'll be thinking about you.

AugiePensa
10-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Thanks Brother!

mikey
10-27-2008, 05:11 PM
Jim as of right now no there will be no broadcast.

scottc
10-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Being a newbe to OPA, it's the best family to be in. Every member is willing to roll up their sleeves the help each other. They all have your back!!!

Thanks for letting me be a part of this family.