PDA

View Full Version : Shasta Poker Run June 5th 2010 Lake Shasta, CA

P5-14
03-22-2010, 02:55 PM
I emailed Chris from PokerRunsWest.com and asked him if it was ok for me post his events calendar on other forums and he said it was ok. So here it goes, I hope a lot of folks join the fun, we don't have much in the way of Poker Runs in Northern California!

"POKER RUNS WEST kicks off the West Coast performance boating season with SPRING FLING 2010. *****in boats, hot rods and cool rides will all come together for one great day of high performance fun and for the lucky ones maybe a high octane night.

Cost for the SPRING FLING 2010 poker run hand is $20.00 and includes lunch if you show up for the show and shine at MOTORING GROUP HQ. Or you can jump in the game at any stop and try your luck.
Stops will be Scotts, Virgin Sturgeon and Schwabbies for boaters who can't make it to the show at the shop

Go to www.pokerrunswest.com for all of the info which will be posted within a couple of days. Time line is Scotts 12-2, VS 2-3, Schwabbies 3-5.

OTHER RUNS AND FUN

FOLSOM MAY DAY MAY 1
SHASTA POKER RUN JUNE 5
DADS DAY FUN JUNE 19 FOLSOM OR SAC. RIVER
TAHOE BIG WOODIE JULY 17

LONG BEACH AND OTHER EVENTS IN PLANNING STAGE."

My wife and I are going to tow from San Francisco for this event if it looks like there's going to be a good turnout! Who's interested?

Dude! Sweet!
03-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Did I hear big cat is back this year too?

P5-14
03-23-2010, 11:00 AM
I did a few searches on Google but couldn't find any info...

P5-14
03-26-2010, 08:57 PM
Is anybody on this forum planning to attend?

usaranger4u
06-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Big Cat is on for 2010, here is the link:

http://www.bigcatpokerrun.com/html/index.php