PDA

View Full Version : Michigan City request

jmill36
03-22-2010, 10:10 AM
Many spectators who attended our inaugural event last year said they thought we'd be well served to put together a program for the folks so they had a souvenir and an informational tool for the weekend, and we decided they were right!
So we're putting together what promises to be a pretty kick-a$$ book. But I need your help.
Any racers planning on being here in Michigan City to race in August; if you could do me a solid I'd appreciate it. I need info on your teams for the program and, if you can, a photo (unless you were here last year, then I've got photos).
Want to make this program great. What I need is team/boat name and number; class; driver; T-man; respective hometowns; years racing; boat make, model, length and boat make year.
You can email me the info at jason@laportecountycvb.com or just message me here or on facebook (Jason Miller).
Thanks,
j.

DAREDEVIL
03-22-2010, 06:58 PM
Many spectators who attended our inaugural event last year said they thought we'd be well served to put together a program for the folks so they had a souvenir and an informational tool for the weekend, and we decided they were right!
So we're putting together what promises to be a pretty kick-a$$ book. But I need your help.
Any racers planning on being here in Michigan City to race in August; if you could do me a solid I'd appreciate it. I need info on your teams for the program and, if you can, a photo (unless you were here last year, then I've got photos).
Want to make this program great. What I need is team/boat name and number; class; driver; T-man; respective hometowns; years racing; boat make, model, length and boat make year.
You can email me the info at jason@laportecountycvb.com or just message me here or on facebook (Jason Miller).
Thanks,
j.

I will be there !!!!!! go to daredevilracing.com !!!!!!!

Scott :seeya:

tstuck
03-22-2010, 08:23 PM
I just posted over on another site and said that's a great idea and wondered if you could put there web site on there to check out the team after the race is over. I'm guessing this will be similar to what PRA puts out listing all the team that race but yours will just be of the teams that plan to be there.

Is that better.

Ratickle
03-23-2010, 01:08 PM
I just posted over on OSO.

:smash::smash::smash:

:sifone:

tstuck
03-23-2010, 01:33 PM
:smash::smash::smash:

:sifone:

Sorry I'll edit that three letter word.

Ratickle