PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Eerie Performance

Ryan8886
03-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks to Brian Bunch at Eerie Performance for the excellent service and hard work! If anyone in southeast Michigan needs any repair/rigging done, I'd highly recommend his services. When my boat was delivered to him late last fall, it was a stripped hull and four boxes full of parts. Throughout the process, he kept me updated via text with photos of the work along with detailed invoices. When he said something was going to be done....suprise..it was actually done. It was a great change from my previous experience with another business that took a lot of money for a lot of excuses. Brian was very fair with the price based on all the work he had to do to put the boat back to right. He's earned my future business. :cheers2:

PS- can't forget to thank "Glassdave" Sikorski for finishing up the glass work. There's another job coming your way as well!

THEJOKER
03-20-2010, 12:09 AM
Glad it worked out for you! You needed a break!

Biggus
03-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Glad to hear it worked out well. Brian is a good guy. :sifone:

BRD
03-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Good stuff !!!

Lee
03-23-2010, 09:08 PM
Glad to hear it worked out well. Brian is a good guy. :sifone:

+1 :driving: Brian is one of most nicest and stand up person that you will ever meet.

glassdave
03-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Thanks Ryan, glad to help get ya pointed in the right direction and to get ya hooked up with Brian. I was up there this afternoon taking care of a few things, boats looking good Brian did a great job sorting it out. Look'in forward to seeing you out on the water.

PatriYacht
03-24-2010, 03:13 PM
They're also a lot of fun to boat with. Come on down to Lk. Erie sometime and find out. Glad to hear things worked out well for you.

Eerie_Perf
03-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Ryan, give yourself some credit on this one as well. Incredible to me is how you've maintained your composure during some downright ugly business dealings. You kept track of where every component was, what you had, and what we needed to come up with. For me, sorting through 2 pickup truck beds full of parts was a lot easier than what you had to deal with.

Now that she's back whole again, (and ONCE IT QUITS SNOWING!!) let's go for a ride in that baby.

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words.

Brian

Ryan8886
03-27-2010, 01:07 PM
They're also a lot of fun to boat with. Come on down to Lk. Erie sometime and find out. Glad to hear things worked out well for you.

Hey Ian! I plan to join LEOPA this year and do some runs with them. We keep it docked at Swan Boat Club on Lake Erie...right next to the Fermi stacks. Give a bump when you and Donna are coming down that way. :cheers2:

Flat Rate
03-28-2010, 01:09 AM
:cheers2:

PatriYacht
03-31-2010, 02:09 PM
Well I'll be dam..d. It's a small world. You live in Waterford and boat on Lk. Erie. We'll be sure to let you know when we get the boat ready. It won't be long now!

Ryan8886
04-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Well I'll be dam..d. It's a small world. You live in Waterford and boat on Lk. Erie. We'll be sure to let you know when we get the boat ready. It won't be long now!

Donna's bumped into me before....tell her the Parole Officer says hey...she'll remember me.

POWERPLAY33
04-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Donna's bumped into me before....tell her the Parole Officer says hey...she'll remember me.

Dam Ryan! Ian never said Donna had a "history" lol. It's good to hear Brian has her ready for you. Hope all works out and she runs like a top you deserve it! Hope to see you on the water this summer... J

Ryan8886
04-04-2010, 09:59 PM
Dam Ryan! Ian never said Donna had a "history" lol. It's good to hear Brian has her ready for you. Hope all works out and she runs like a top you deserve it! Hope to see you on the water this summer... J

LMAO! Why does that statement ALWAYS illicit that response? :sifone: I could make it worse and tell the whole truth...I run fugitive parolee/prisoner apprehension for most of southeast Michigan....now THAT should start some conversation about poor Donna! :seeya:

Divenstar
04-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Thanks to Brian Bunch at Eerie Performance for the excellent service and hard work! If anyone in southeast Michigan needs any repair/rigging done, I'd highly recommend his services. When my boat was delivered to him late last fall, it was a stripped hull and four boxes full of parts. Throughout the process, he kept me updated via text with photos of the work along with detailed invoices. When he said something was going to be done....suprise..it was actually done. It was a great change from my previous experience with another business that took a lot of money for a lot of excuses. Brian was very fair with the price based on all the work he had to do to put the boat back to right. He's earned my future business. :cheers2:

PS- can't forget to thank "Glassdave" Sikorski for finishing up the glass work. There's another job coming your way as well!

Congratulations and cool running,

I was looking for a good/trustworthy glass guy...and I will give Glassdave a shout when I'm ready...Thanks for the insight

Divenstar

Ryan8886
04-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Congratulations and cool running,

I was looking for a good/trustworthy glass guy...and I will give Glassdave a shout when I'm ready...Thanks for the insight

Divenstar

Dave is top notch. Can't recommend him enough!

POWERPLAY33
04-13-2010, 09:57 PM
So when ya hittin the water Ryan???

Ryan8886
04-15-2010, 11:55 PM
So when ya hittin the water Ryan???

Just a function of time and good weather at this point. Today was friggin gorgeous....and I was trapped at work....and the weekend is gonna suck. LOL