PDA

View Full Version : 2010 OPA / Harrison Twp Event Program

2TR
03-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Last year we put together a pretty *****en program, actually had people calling and asking me to mail them copies.

This year we are looking to step it up once again with more cartoons, more Mr. Know It All (Sorry Jersey Boyz), More boat tests (36 Sunny???), and more action packed pictures thanks to Bruce, Shark, Jeff and others!

http://i43.tinypic.com/2zfie7r.gif

What I do need is team info..

Your Class:
Your Number:
Your Throttleman:
Your Driver:
Your Homestate:

If you would like to advertise in this program feel free to e-mail me at rick@magnumdistributing.com. Our rates are very fair for a FULL COLOR magazine quality program that people are still asking me about almost 1yr later.

Keep in mind that I'm doing this for FREE and all the PROFITS go right to the race site to help pull this event off.

DriverofDonzi
03-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Program books from last year were awesome. I passed on to a couple of my friends who never seen offshore boat racing and they were impressive. I am hoping for skater or donzi section in this year book if possible??

Chris

Wahoo 214
03-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Chris, we asked ALL the local manufacturers last year and other than Ilmor and Sunsation NONE of the OEMs would help. I was very surprised that Skater and Sterling opted out since they have a lot of clients running product locally and with OPA. May be this year will be different.

Ratickle
03-19-2010, 06:42 PM
I've got last years copy......:)

DriverofDonzi
03-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Chris, we asked ALL the local manufacturers last year and other than Ilmor and Sunsation NONE of the OEMs would help. I was very surprised that Skater and Sterling opted out since they have a lot of clients running product locally and with OPA. May be this year will be different.

Whoa....I was surprised about that and I didnt know that. Hopefully, this year will turn out. It would be nice if they decide to come back and be in the prorgram book this year!!!!!!

Chris

DriverofDonzi
03-19-2010, 09:25 PM
However, keep it up and cant wait to see 2010 Program book! :) :)

Chris

Tyler Crockett
03-21-2010, 10:43 AM
I've got last years copy......:)

This years book will feature getting hosed down when you run behind me !!!

Ratickle
03-21-2010, 10:47 AM
This years book will feature getting hosed down when you run behind me !!!

Are you sure it won't feature being ahead of you at the start?????

POWERPLAY33
03-21-2010, 11:18 AM
whats the date of the event? Any parties this year like the Crews inn last year?

TYPHOON
03-21-2010, 08:10 PM
I saw a copy of last years and it looked great to me. Topping it will be hard. Maybe Sterling and Skater will see more value this year after seeing last years. Keep up the good work!
MD

Devilman
03-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Rick did you get my teams info ok?

DriverofDonzi
03-22-2010, 02:19 PM
whats the date of the event? Any parties this year like the Crews inn last year?

OPA Harrison Twp race will take palce on this website.

http://www.harrisonoffshore.com/

Chris

POWERPLAY33
03-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Thankyou

Wahoo 214
03-23-2010, 09:10 AM
If anyone would like to help with this event, there is a meeting at Luji's (Harrison Twp) tonight at 7pm. They are every month and you can be added to the email list for up coming dates.

We need help in every area, from ad sales to Doctors.

Louietherigger
03-29-2010, 08:14 AM
If anyone would like to help with this event, there is a meeting at Luji's (Harrison Twp) tonight at 7pm. They are every month and you can be added to the email list for up coming dates.

We need help in every area, from ad sales to Doctors.

Hey Dean, If you need a Doctor I'm in, one thing though, I only work on the Ladies! Giggitty Giggitty lol

AugiePensa
03-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Hey Dean, If you need a Doctor I'm in, one thing though, I only work on the Ladies! Giggitty Giggitty lol

And I'm Louie The Riggers assistant!

Wahoo 214
03-29-2010, 10:18 AM
I was looking for a Proctologist for you and a shrink for Augie.

AugiePensa
03-29-2010, 12:28 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh, Slowly I Walk! Step By Step..........