PDA

View Full Version : For sale section for everything else???

Tank
11-21-2008, 09:45 PM
How about a for sale section for EVERYTHING?? I know most guys with boats are "toy driven" and have a multitude of varied interests in the toy arena. An area that Bikes, Cars, RC boats, Clothes, Watches, etc. would be cool. It would allow members to network with other members who are like minded and offer a bit of peace of mind when buying something from a fellow member.

So how 'bout it?

t500hps
11-21-2008, 09:55 PM
How about a full blown classifieds section so there's no need to go back to OSO????

stecz20
11-21-2008, 10:26 PM
How about a full blown classifieds section so there's no need to go back to OSO????

its in the works, its gonna be real nice.. i promise... i used sunkins credit card to buy the good one... shhhhhhh:03::03:

cigdaze
11-22-2008, 11:09 AM
It's coming, and it will be sweet. Soon...there's a tremendous amount of coding involved in these things.

fund razor
11-23-2008, 08:44 AM
I had mentioned to Tank that we talked about this after I had to boot his Harley ad. It was a sweet bike and one of our members may have been interested. I think that this is a good idea, as long as it is clearly marked. I would prefer that it be for higher end "toys."
Not a toaster and a widget.

Chris
11-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Come up with the rules and I'll get it added to Swap.