PDA

View Full Version : Bravo 1 XS props

MarylandMark
03-13-2010, 07:27 PM
Bravo I® XS Outboard

The Mercury Racing Pro Finished Bravo I XS outboard propellers offer excellent time to plane performance, sweet mid-range punch and awesome top-end speeds for bass, flats, cat flats and performance center console bay boats.

The stainless steel propeller, designed for use on Mercury OptiMax XS and V-6 Pro XS outboards, features four robust blades and an exhaust tube with 1" vent holes for enhanced acceleration and mid-range punch. The shortened exhaust tube provides greater top-end speed while minimizing stern lift for improved boat handling and performance.

The Pro Finished Bravo I XS outboard propeller, available in right-hand rotation and 24", 26" and 28" pitch sizes, is designed for use on bass, flats, cat flats and performance center console bay boats.

SPECIFICATIONS
Pitch 24", 26", & 28"
Rotation RH
Finish Pro with vent holes

Merc link
(http://www.mercuryracing.com/propellers/bravoixs.php?utm_source=MercNET&utm_medium=Bravo+I)

bbladesprops
03-22-2010, 06:58 PM
FYI,

This is a stock B1 with a partial diffuser removal, 1" vent holes and a minor TE adjustment. We have been doing this since 1998 when we came out with the first ProMax 300 (the old Merc Racing days). If you have a stock B1 that you run on outboards and are curious of the benifits to this set up as well as the cons, let us know and we'll explain if it is right for your application.

Brett