PDA

View Full Version : P Class Key West

XtremeRacing
03-03-2010, 08:06 PM
I know after the races last yr. in KW (P Class) some team felt that the races on wed and fri were to short. I have gotten numerous calls about this subject, and any class that would like to possible change the amount of laps that u run on the half race days need to get the class together (reg. members in that class) and vote on a possible change. This change doesnt need to be for all P class it can be anyone one of the five classes (1-5) . As long as the majority of the class would like to make the change SBI will support the change. Again ALL reg. members of the class must vote....!

DAREDEVIL
03-03-2010, 09:47 PM
I know after the races last yr. in KW (P Class) some team felt that the races on wed and fri were to short. I have gotten numerous calls about this subject, and any class that would like to possible change the amount of laps that u run on the half race days need to get the class together (reg. members in that class) and vote on a possible change. This change doesnt need to be for all P class it can be anyone one of the five classes (1-5) . As long as the majority of the class would like to make the change SBI will support the change. Again ALL reg. members of the class must vote....!

Thanks, cool :cheers2:

Bilgerat
03-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Daredevil only gonna make one any how. Wanna Vote?

DAREDEVIL
03-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Daredevil only gonna make one any how. Wanna Vote?

What ever u say buddy ...LOL:sifone::seeya:

Wardey
03-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Hey Frank. Hope all is well brother.