PDA

View Full Version : Gulfport area Mechanic

Xtreme Air
03-02-2010, 08:44 PM
In the process of buying a condo in Gulfport Florida. Who do you guys recommend in that area? I plan on moving my cigarette down there. Looking for someone or a marina that does quality work. Thanks.

First Gun
03-05-2010, 11:14 PM
keeping the boat at the condo?

Xtreme Air
03-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Yes, I will be keeping the boat at the condo. I need to get a lift installed yet after the closing. I will be bringing the boat down hopefully by the end of the summer. Just curious on who to use in an emergency. Other wise I will have to tow back to NJ to my mechanic. Hoping to find someone so I do not have to keep making that trip.

First Gun
03-06-2010, 10:48 PM
touch base with Piper Marine alot of the guys with West Coast Powerboat Club use and like him...Tampa area

BUGSY
03-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Where inn Gulfport ? Im right next door at Bermuda Bay Condo's

Xtreme Air
03-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Where inn Gulfport ? Im right next door at Bermuda Bay Condo's

We will be in Pasadena Yacht and Golf Club. Hopefully we will be closing within the month. I wil certainly check out the west coast power boat club. Can"t wait to get down there.

BUGSY
03-07-2010, 07:40 PM
where in jersey are you from ? will you be relocating to florida ? or just a snow bird.
i'll be back down april 10th for 2 weeks, maybe we can meet up
won't be a snow bird for another couple years, but in the mean time we have a beach house at the jersey shore, & back n forth to florida.

Xtreme Air
03-07-2010, 10:12 PM
where in jersey are you from ? will you be relocating to florida ? or just a snow bird.
i'll be back down april 10th for 2 weeks, maybe we can meet up
won't be a snow bird for another couple years, but in the mean time we have a beach house at the jersey shore, & back n forth to florida.

We will be snowbirds for another year. I also have a house on the jerey shore. We are located in Somers Point and will be there this summer for a little while. Small world. Where are you located in Jesey?

BUGSY
03-08-2010, 07:25 AM
I have another 8 months till I can retire, then i'll be back and forth.
My primary residence is Central NJ, Hillsborough. Our Beach house is in Ocean Beach.
Floriida condo is Bermuda Bay, on Boca Ceiga Bay, you can see them from Pasadena Yacht the ones with alll buildings have pink roofs. Gulfport is a fun little town, good food, bars.
Lot of good places to go by boat, presently I'm boatless. I'll be going back for more cervical spine surgery after my April Florida trip.

Xtreme Air
03-08-2010, 08:44 AM
We have another condo at Bay Islands and I am presently located in North Jersey. Sorry to hear about your up coming cervical spine surgery. We'll have to find a way to meet up, we are so close.

cigdaze
03-08-2010, 10:22 AM
In the process of buying a condo in Gulfport Florida. Who do you guys recommend in that area? I plan on moving my cigarette down there. Looking for someone or a marina that does quality work. Thanks.

Welcome to the area. Gulfport is nice geographically but be advised, Gulfport tends to be known for its colorful lifestyle. :D

Richard Knight of Knight's Marine does all my work. He's solid - very dependable, knowledgeable, timely and an all around good friend.
1546 4th St. South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
727-894-3202

Xtreme Air
03-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the area. Gulfport is nice geographically but be advised, Gulfport tends to be known for its colorful lifestyle. :D

Richard Knight of Knight's Marine does all my work. He's solid - very dependable, knowledgeable, timely and an all around good friend.
1546 4th St. South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
727-894-3202

Thank-You for getting back to me. I will certainley keep him in mind. Just didn't want to feel stranded if I had a problem in that area. Thanks again.

cigdaze
03-08-2010, 12:29 PM
My pleasure.
:)