PDA

View Full Version : surveyor?

LAriverratt
03-01-2010, 04:44 PM
I am in need of a surveyor near Myrtle Beach SC.

DollaBill
03-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Contact Brad Burns in Little River. Make sure you discuss what kind of survey you want (boat, engine, both). What kind of boat? There is a decent chance I know the boat if it's a performance boat

MarylandMark
03-01-2010, 04:59 PM
I'll be down there Wed-Sun this week if you needed me to take a peek at some thing. I'm not a surveyor, just saying I could get you some pics or whatever..

HeavyHauler (http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/member.php?u=1885)is in that area and a very nice guy so he may be able to help as well. He's owned quite a few boats so may have some ideas for you.

LAriverratt
03-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Contact Brad Burns in Little River. Make sure you discuss what kind of survey you want (boat, engine, both). What kind of boat? There is a decent chance I know the boat if it's a performance boat

09 32 SSR...not sure of its exact location yet. Do you know the boat????

LAriverratt
03-01-2010, 05:19 PM
I'll be down there Wed-Sun this week if you needed me to take a peek at some thing. I'm not a surveyor, just saying I could get you some pics or whatever..

HeavyHauler (http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/member.php?u=1885)is in that area and a very nice guy so he may be able to help as well. He's owned quite a few boats so may have some ideas for you.

Thanks maybe you guys know the boat too????

MarylandMark
03-01-2010, 05:26 PM
He might, I wouldn't. I have a place down there for quick breaks during Maryland winters but haven't been boating down there. Lot of CC's and pontoons down there but I've never really seen many performance boats. I'm sure they are there some where, just not where I hang out on the water (Murrells Inlet).

Let me know if I can help!

Love Machine
03-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Look on the site www.marinesurveyor.org. Search for a surveyor by location.

I'd can do it, but I'm sure you don't want to pay my travel expenses to get there from Maryland.

Good luck if you're buying. It's nice to see that people are looking.

DollaBill
03-01-2010, 06:34 PM
I don't know that boat. Been a few years since I did business there. I've known Brad for over 10 years and he's done well over 100 surveys for me. Don't go looking up strangers

LAriverratt
03-01-2010, 08:03 PM
I don't know that boat. Been a few years since I did business there. I've known Brad for over 10 years and he's done well over 100 surveys for me. Don't go looking up strangers

thanks...:cheers2:thats the kinda info I was looking for...I'll call him tomorrow. I know where to find you if I have some *****n to do after the survey!!!:smash::sifone:

wet_rat
03-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Look on the site www.marinesurveyor.org. Search for a surveyor by location.

I'd can do it, but I'm sure you don't want to pay my travel expenses to get there from Maryland.

Good luck if you're buying. It's nice to see that people are looking.

Not my recommendation. I got a $10000 a$$ raping by chosing a surveyor from that site. And NONE of the groups behind surveyors(SAMS, etc) hold their surveyors to the standards they regulate:cuss:

LAriverratt
03-25-2010, 08:34 AM
Not my recommendation. I got a $10000 a$$ raping by chosing a surveyor from that site. And NONE of the groups behind surveyors(SAMS, etc) hold their surveyors to the standards they regulate:cuss:

ended up using a guy close by referred to my by the sell so I was a little wary...he did a good job though..my first experience with a surveyor..but all in all a good job IMO