PDA

View Full Version : gil bravo pipes-will trade trs style for them

BudgetBaja
02-22-2010, 02:14 PM
im looking for a setr of gil bravo pipes and i have a set of trs pipes i am willing to trade or give me a price on buying them. i can get a second set of trs pipes to trade for a second set of bravos if you are doing a twin setup. i have read allot of people are using spacers to make up the space to use bravos on trs setups.

fixxxer22
02-22-2010, 05:35 PM
CP performance offers wedges as well. http://www.cpperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=153 they have a few to offer but $229.99 is a littler more than we talked about for my wedges. If you want just my wedges ill sell them for $100.00 plus ship. forget the pipes.

BudgetBaja
02-22-2010, 05:38 PM
im still waiting on pics and dimensions on your wedges. im ready to buy the weges and pipes but i want to make darn sure they are gonna work first. if i get those wedges from you i plan to use my pipes since they are not cut but i might fab the set you have into a dry pipe again. also asked about the mounting hardware....

fixxxer22
02-22-2010, 06:06 PM
I have the bolts and such... i just got them from a hardware store. I am not sure where they are. and i can give tape measure measurements tonight. i have a 1993 24 outlaw. we have almost the same boat. I would assume they would work. Pipes are going to cost alot more. I am running the hp500 high rise ones only due to the fact that i was worried about reversion. and as far as pics. they look exactly like the ones on the cp web site but are not painted they are aluminum gray.

BudgetBaja
02-22-2010, 06:19 PM
i trieed to win some hp500 pipes on ebay last night, woke up at 215am just to try to win them and the bid was at 565, i was willing to go about 300 or so. oh well. i hope i dont run across reversion issues, i am running a 731 cam but the water doesnt dump on my pipes till almost the transom so i think i should be ok. can you also get me a shipping quote? i would drive out there but its 5 hours each way. unless you have a reason to go to des moines then i could meet you there? i think they can be shipped for around 30ish?? they are heavy but its a short trip. can you get me a picture of the wedges just so i knw exactly what i am getting. i have had deals in the past that i got the item and was not as expected

fixxxer22
02-22-2010, 09:19 PM
i can ship the wedges for less than 30 for sure. the pipes will be alot more than that i would assume. When i got my hp500 ones the ship was $60.00 and i am going to des moines on the 15 of april for a concert... the wedges made my trs dry pipes work on my baja i will post again tonight with the specs.

fixxxer22
02-22-2010, 10:55 PM
looks like they are about 1/4 by 7/8 using a tape. they still have some gasket maker on them that i can clean off.

BudgetBaja
02-24-2010, 10:14 AM
um...... ????

Well I am sorry you feel this way, in my defense until now I still planned on buying those pipes, I do recall saying that I wanted them as back ups. Number 2 I don’t really think that guessing 60 bucks for shipping is jumping through hoops especially when I shipped 2 sets of trs pipes yesterday for 59 dollars with 3000 dollars insurance. Having them boxed up? didn’t we just talk about meeting in des moines on april 15th when you said you would be there for a concert? As far as never sending payment we never got that far, I do not have a paypal or home address for you…. also I waited almost 2 weeks after asking 3 or 4 times for pictures and the dimensions on the wedges and just go them on Monday. So I would greatly appreciate it if you would quit posting things tarnishing my name and saying I sandbagged you. Like I said until now I planned to buy those pipes. again I am sorry if I upset you

fixxxer22
02-24-2010, 11:12 AM
If you feel like i have tried to make you look bad.... I did not intend too.