PDA

View Full Version : HK USP Tactical .40

gerritm
02-17-2010, 04:27 PM
I know this should be in the classifieds and you can move it, but I know it will be seen here.

I am going to sell my HK USP Tactical .40. I have my eye on another EAA. This is a top of the line tactical shooter. It is very accurate. I have the original soft case with HK cleaning kit, 4 mags, custom Comp Tac holster, Ameriglo front sight, and Pachmeyer rubber slip on grip. Here is the description from the HK website. This gun is indestructible. I am asking $1000.00 and I will throw in 250 rounds of Remington UMC .40 fmj ammo.

USP Tactical
Enhanced versions of the USP, the USP Tactical models are designed for users who need the features found on the HK Mark 23, but in a more compact pistol. Both pistols approaches the precision found on the Mark 23 by adding an extended threaded barrel with a rubber O-ring, adjustable trigger, and adjustable target-type sights.
The .45 ACP model of the USP Tactical is constructed on the USP45 frame. The 9 mm and .40 S&W Tactical models are built on the USP 9mm/40 caliber frame. The 9 mm variant is also known as the USP9 SD.

Features & System Characteristics:
• Threaded O-ring barrel with polygonal bore profile (no O-ring barrel on .40 and 9 mm variants)
• High profile target sights
• Match grade trigger
• Adjustable trigger stop
• Target sights with micrometer adjustment for windage and elevation
• One piece machined, nitro-carburized steel slide
• Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
• Patented HK recoil reduction system
• Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
• Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
• Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
• Choice of flat and extended floorplate magazines
• Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories