PDA

View Full Version : Barn Party sled drags

Magic Medicine
02-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Thinking about have a get together at my place this coming saturday??? Party in the barn and sled drags in the back, if anybody is interested. This is
depending on weather, we have "decent" snow right now, hoping to get a little more. Thoughts???? Kids welcome!:driving::cheers2::cheers2:

Tony M
02-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Thinking about have a get together at my place this coming saturday??? Party in the barn and sled drags in the back, if anybody is interested. This is
depending on weather, we have "decent" snow right now, hoping to get a little more. Thoughts???? Kids welcome!:driving::cheers2::cheers2: I can bring my 1952 M-37 :ack2: Just for recovery :driving: :toetap05:

Scarab KV
02-15-2010, 12:18 PM
This could get good:cheers2:

Tony M
02-15-2010, 12:23 PM
I Might have a chance if you put me up next to JJ, he starting to take after his OLD MAN !

Magic Medicine
02-15-2010, 12:24 PM
I can bring my 1952 M-37 :ack2: Just for recovery :driving: :toetap05:

Bring it out!

Magic Medicine
02-15-2010, 12:25 PM
I Might have a chance if you put me up next to JJ, he starting to take after his OLD MAN !

Yes he is!!!!:driving:

Tony M
02-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Yes he is!!!!:driving: radar gun ? bring it out! :driving:

Magic Medicine
02-15-2010, 01:49 PM
A buddy has one I might be able to borrow????

Twin Whackas
02-15-2010, 02:19 PM
I think we are supposed to get a little bit of snow all week long too.

Magic Medicine
02-15-2010, 02:29 PM

You coming???? Grab that gun from Craig

Magic Medicine
02-15-2010, 02:30 PM

You coming???? Grab that gun from Craig if enough people show

Twin Whackas
02-15-2010, 03:09 PM
I should be able to make it. Nothing really going on this weekend.
I am pretty sure Craig's dad still has the gun.

Hammer01
02-15-2010, 03:33 PM

Sounds like a blast but back off Tony, I'm hanging with the little guy!!! He'll be wearing Arctic Cat gear by the time I leave!! Just bring a sleeping bag and we'll make you a tent in the back of the Jeep!!! LOL Try to see if I can work it out. My clutch just got cleaned up so probably a perfect time to see if I can screw it up again!!! Maybe I'll bring a different sled just for fun!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! I'll see if I can get Keith to come too so we have a Chi-town showing!!

Tony M
02-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Sounds like a blast but back off Tony, I'm hanging with the little guy!!! He'll be wearing Arctic Cat gear by the time I leave!! Just bring a sleeping bag and we'll make you a tent in the back of the Jeep!!! LOL Try to see if I can work it out. My clutch just got cleaned up so probably a perfect time to see if I can screw it up again!!! Maybe I'll bring a different sled just for fun!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! I'll see if I can get Keith to come too so we have a Chi-town showing!! Can't handel any other presure than the little guy after all I own a old antique.:blush5: :sifone: :cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Sounds like a blast but back off Tony, I'm hanging with the little guy!!! He'll be wearing Arctic Cat gear by the time I leave!! Just bring a sleeping bag and we'll make you a tent in the back of the Jeep!!! LOL Try to see if I can work it out. My clutch just got cleaned up so probably a perfect time to see if I can screw it up again!!! Maybe I'll bring a different sled just for fun!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! I'll see if I can get Keith to come too so we have a Chi-town showing!!

Little guy always says the only thing he doesn't like about Uncle Hammer is he rides a Arctic crap!

Keith is down, I think.

We'll have to see if Tall Mike, and Drunk Joe are interested????

Magic Medicine
02-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Can't handel any other presure than the little guy after all I own a old antique.:blush5: :sifone: :cheers2:

I thought you were the only antique??????:cheers2::kiss:

Magic Medicine
02-15-2010, 06:25 PM
snowin right now as I type!

Warlock28SXT
02-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Sounds like a good time. Don't forget the camera.

MILD THUNDER
02-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Cant make it. No sled, and its my grandpa's 90th Bday party saturday. He's 90, still driving, and goin to the OTB to play the horses..gotta luv it....

redhotsommer
02-16-2010, 07:07 AM
Hopefully we'll make it...we are trying to get north one more time this year...it's gonna be next weekend or the weekend after. If we do show...you are all in trouble when Michelle lays down the big stick on her SRX...

Tony M
02-16-2010, 09:23 AM
I thought you were the only antique??????:cheers2::kiss: Remind you when you get to where I'v been, PUNK Azz !:cuss: :cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Sounds like a good time. Don't forget the camera.

You should come down!!!!!:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-16-2010, 11:00 AM
Cant make it. No sled, and its my grandpa's 90th Bday party saturday. He's 90, still driving, and goin to the OTB to play the horses..gotta luv it....

Thats too bad you can't make it! Happy B day to Graps!:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-16-2010, 11:01 AM
Hopefully we'll make it...we are trying to get north one more time this year...it's gonna be next weekend or the weekend after. If we do show...you are all in trouble when Michelle lays down the big stick on her SRX...

LOL, ur jokin right!!!!!!

Magic Medicine
02-16-2010, 11:01 AM
Remind you when you get to where I'v been, PUNK Azz !:cuss: :cheers2:

It sucks too be da old guy in da group no???:leaving:

redhotsommer
02-16-2010, 11:05 AM
LOL, ur jokin right!!!!!!

I assure you, she will not be f'n around. Unless Keith brings the fabled unicorn sled, you are all in trouble. :willy_nilly:

Magic Medicine
02-16-2010, 01:53 PM
I assure you, she will not be f'n around. Unless Keith brings the fabled unicorn sled, you are all in trouble. :willy_nilly:

:eek::eek:

OBNOXUS
02-16-2010, 04:32 PM

I am trying to come up with a tasteful way of teasing Michelle as she doesn't deserve to get slammed,,,,, but I can't,,,,,,so I digress.

I'll leave it at "rubber side down" !!!!!

OBNOXUS
02-16-2010, 04:35 PM
ok,,,wait,,,,,,,got one !!!!!!!!

She can take my F8,,,,,, just let me pull the windshield off it first !!!!

Hammer01
02-16-2010, 04:59 PM

Why Big D, she can remove it faster than you can!!!! You up for the adventure to Indiana Bro, hook the dually up and lets give it a go!!! Is the trailer still at your pad or what?

Warlock28SXT
02-16-2010, 05:28 PM
You should come down!!!!!:cheers2:

Got plans Sat. I tried to get out of them but that did not go over so well. Thanks for the offer.

redhotsommer
02-16-2010, 05:40 PM
You got any way we can smooth out a track Andy? We should rent or make a big sled or something and "groom" a track. Better yet, we'll just knock the axle off your trailer again and drag it a couple hundred feet...

This could be fun...get a fire goin', drinking beer, and full throttle on the sleds. I'll bring the video camera.

Tony M
02-16-2010, 06:21 PM
It sucks too be da old guy in da group no???:leaving: There are a few far more knowledgeable than I. :ack2:

Hammer01
02-16-2010, 06:30 PM
There are a few far more knowledgeable than I. :ack2:

I am more than willing to offer the ski rope behind my sled and I can just drag a few guys after several beers (them of course) around in circles until the track is ready. Andy, please tell me it is going to be in a corn field with stiff stalks, hahahaha!!!!!! I would put it better Hippie as a bonfire, beers, bruises, and broken windshields!!!!!!

Magic Medicine
02-16-2010, 09:55 PM

U coming down????

Magic Medicine
02-16-2010, 09:56 PM
Got plans Sat. I tried to get out of them but that did not go over so well. Thanks for the offer.

Ah that blows. O well next time

Magic Medicine
02-16-2010, 10:03 PM
You got any way we can smooth out a track Andy? We should rent or make a big sled or something and "groom" a track. Better yet, we'll just knock the axle off your trailer again and drag it a couple hundred feet...

This could be fun...get a fire goin', drinking beer, and full throttle on the sleds. I'll bring the video camera.

JJ and I rode 23 miles tonight in da bean field back and forth etc. It's sort of packed. I'd say we have 4-6 inches if new snow so far this week on top of the 6-8" we had on sunday. Most of the riding is pretty good but there are mariginal spits from the blowing we had during the first snowfall. The riding is better than I hoped for, plan on riding every night this week. Better conditions than the last couple trips north

Magic Medicine
02-16-2010, 10:05 PM
I am more than willing to offer the ski rope behind my sled and I can just drag a few guys after several beers (them of course) around in circles until the track is ready. Andy, please tell me it is going to be in a corn field with stiff stalks, hahahaha!!!!!! I would put it better Hippie as a bonfire, beers, bruises, and broken windshields!!!!!!

Corn bean chisel plow whacha ya want all right out da back door

OBNOXUS
02-16-2010, 11:12 PM
John came and got the trailer,,,,,,,got no wheels !!!!!!

Hammer01
02-17-2010, 12:02 AM
John came and got the trailer,,,,,,,got no wheels !!!!!!

Drop yours in the back of your truck and I think I can do the same with mine in Keith's if he is able to work it out and go. If not, can get the trailer from Big John's without any problem. Let me know. I think I'm heading there regardless. I'll be the fastest lawn chair in the shop without any doubt in my mind. Better yet, I will go straight to the tavern and tell everyone that I had the fastest time of the day, or at least the fastest bar stool!!!! Come on Buddy, it's Indiana, like they can figure out I'm lying!!!!! Andy has told them he is the best looking guy with the fastest boat and snowmobile for years and they still haven't figured out he has never told them the truth yet!!:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-17-2010, 10:10 AM
Drop yours in the back of your truck and I think I can do the same with mine in Keith's if he is able to work it out and go. If not, can get the trailer from Big John's without any problem. Let me know. I think I'm heading there regardless. I'll be the fastest lawn chair in the shop without any doubt in my mind. Better yet, I will go straight to the tavern and tell everyone that I had the fastest time of the day, or at least the fastest bar stool!!!! Come on Buddy, it's Indiana, like they can figure out I'm lying!!!!! Andy has told them he is the best looking guy with the fastest boat and snowmobile for years and they still haven't figured out he has never told them the truth yet!!:cheers2:

:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::eek:
PUNK!

OBNOXUS
02-17-2010, 10:16 AM
yeah, if we can get the trailer back Ill go,,,,,was supposed to go to The Dells with everyone, but I have to do a couple things at the apartments so Im out for that.

redhotsommer
02-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Hey Andy...what time you want us there? Or do you want a surprise at 6:30 am when Manzella fires up that loud-ass can?

Tony M
02-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Drop yours in the back of your truck and I think I can do the same with mine in Keith's if he is able to work it out and go. If not, can get the trailer from Big John's without any problem. Let me know. I think I'm heading there regardless. I'll be the fastest lawn chair in the shop without any doubt in my mind. Better yet, I will go straight to the tavern and tell everyone that I had the fastest time of the day, or at least the fastest bar stool!!!! Come on Buddy, it's Indiana, like they can figure out I'm lying!!!!! Andy has told them he is the best looking guy with the fastest boat and snowmobile for years and they still haven't figured out he has never told them the truth yet!!:cheers2: Love urin freinds. :kiss: :leaving: :cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-17-2010, 10:57 AM
yeah, if we can get the trailer back Ill go,,,,,was supposed to go to The Dells with everyone, but I have to do a couple things at the apartments so Im out for that.

sounds good!

Magic Medicine
02-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Hey Andy...what time you want us there? Or do you want a surprise at 6:30 am when Manzella fires up that loud-ass can?

remember I have JJ so we are up early on weekends. 10 or so????????

Kool-Aid Man
02-17-2010, 11:35 AM
I'll probably be in and when drunk joe gets back from skiing I'll run it past him as well!!

redhotsommer
02-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Andy...did you tell Nikki about this or will it be a surprise?

HI! WE'RE HERE! BRAAAAAAAAAP!

Magic Medicine
02-17-2010, 01:26 PM
I'll probably be in and when drunk joe gets back from skiing I'll run it past him as well!!

Sweet!!!!! I called Joe and he is interested, let me know:cheers2::bump:

Magic Medicine
02-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Andy...did you tell Nikki about this or will it be a surprise?

HI! WE'RE HERE! BRAAAAAAAAAP!

Ran it by her already! She loves our group so I am sure she will be happy! No puking in the da new crib, or I will be in alot of trouble!!!!!!

Tony M
02-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Ran it by her already! She loves our group so I am sure she will be happy! No puking in the da new crib, or I will be in alot of trouble!!!!!! Make RED Buckets For !:party: :huh: :cheers2:

redhotsommer
02-17-2010, 05:19 PM
Make RED Buckets For !:party: :huh: :cheers2:

You stay OUTTA my red bucket! The PURPLE bucket on BZ's boat is for puke.

Tony M
02-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Make RED Buckets For !:party: :huh: :cheers2: RRRalph ? OK But This is the party SIZE !

Magic Medicine
02-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Make RED Buckets For !:party: :huh: :cheers2:

You stay OUTTA my red bucket! The PURPLE bucket on BZ's boat is for puke.

RRRalph ? OK But This is the party SIZE !

Anybody possibly needing one of those can sleep in da barn!!!!:ack2:

Hammer01
02-17-2010, 06:08 PM
:iamwithstupid:
Anybody possibly needing one of those can sleep in da barn!!!!:ack2:

Nicki said she was so happy we were coming that she would put one right next to her bed for the sleep over!!!!!!! OOOOOPppppsssss!!!! I told Andy I would spring for dinner but someone needs to bring the bonfire hotdog sticks to cook them!!!!!! hahaha This isn't New Years Eve kids, I'm not at Foggy's you know in da U.P.!!!!! Can't wait, and my little buddy Keith just texted me that he is my wingman from the city as well!!!! :iamwithstupid: Ruh Roh!!! Let's practice now, sorry Nicki!!

Magic Medicine
02-17-2010, 06:23 PM
:iamwithstupid:

Nicki said she was so happy we were coming that she would put one right next to her bed for the sleep over!!!!!!! OOOOOPppppsssss!!!! I told Andy I would spring for dinner but someone needs to bring the bonfire hotdog sticks to cook them!!!!!! hahaha This isn't New Years Eve kids, I'm not at Foggy's you know in da U.P.!!!!! Can't wait, and my little buddy Keith just texted me that he is my wingman from the city as well!!!! :iamwithstupid: Ruh Roh!!! Let's practice now, sorry Nicki!!

Its Nikki and she will be smacking your face when you get there, and its Indiana, remember I am a multiple fire arm owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smash::eek::rolleyes::eek:

Hammer01
02-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Its Nikki and she will be smacking your face when you get there, and its Indiana, remember I am a multiple fire arm owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smash::eek::rolleyes::eek:

"Smacking your face", is that an Indiana term for making out??? Don't you forget btw, I'm from Chi-town and I am a multiple owner as well. Difference is I have good aim!!!!!! LMAO!!! Sounds like a great time buddy. I will coordinate with Keith and try to see if I can get Johnny to bring trailer and all of our sleds.

Magic Medicine
02-17-2010, 06:57 PM
"Smacking your face", is that an Indiana term for making out??? Don't you forget btw, I'm from Chi-town and I am a multiple owner as well. Difference is I have good aim!!!!!! LMAO!!! Sounds like a great time buddy. I will coordinate with Keith and try to see if I can get Johnny to bring trailer and all of our sleds.

Good deal! Don't tell Daily about dem guns!:cuss:

Magic Medicine
02-17-2010, 10:45 PM
JJ and I went riding again tonight conditions are still good. We put on 30 miles.

Twin Whackas
02-17-2010, 10:52 PM
I am pretty sure I will head over. Just wish we knew for sure that there will be no problems riding in that field. I have had enough problems with the law and the snowmobile this year. Too bad we couldn't head out to the lake with the radar gun to open them up a little bit.

Magic Medicine
02-17-2010, 11:14 PM
I am pretty sure I will head over. Just wish we knew for sure that there will be no problems riding in that field. I have had enough problems with the law and the snowmobile this year. Too bad we couldn't head out to the lake with the radar gun to open them up a little bit.

No issues out here. DNR will be in da lake.

OBNOXUS
02-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Cool,,,,we are bringing firearms !!!!!????

redhotsommer
02-18-2010, 07:51 AM
No issues out here. DNR will be in da lake.

Beats the hell out of YOU being "in da lake." :cheers2:

Don't worry your pretty head, Mr. Whakas. I wanna line up XP to XP. I'll bet on mine cuz it's lighter than yours...cuz I'M on it. Haahahahaa!

SC288
02-18-2010, 09:20 AM
I wanna line up XP to XP. I'll bet on mine cuz it's lighter than yours...cuz I'M on it. Haahahahaa![/QUOTE]

Twin Whackas may have to bring his hired drag racing rider along for the day :sifone: !

Tony M
02-18-2010, 09:22 AM
Barn drags, Beer drinken, Gun's, Anybody call Uncle Jed he can bring some of Granys corn mash now that's a rooten tooten Indiana ho down, "U-all come back now hear"

Tony M
02-18-2010, 09:30 AM
Barn drags, Beer drinken, Gun's, Anybody call Uncle Jed he can bring some of Granys corn mash now that's a rooten tooten Indiana ho down, "U-all come back now hear" Your neighbors are gunna love your party style. :party::banghead: :_boobies::_boobies: :cheers2::cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Cool,,,,we are bringing firearms !!!!!????

NO!!!:cuss:

Magic Medicine
02-18-2010, 10:32 AM
I wanna line up XP to XP. I'll bet on mine cuz it's lighter than yours...cuz I'M on it. Haahahahaa!

Twin Whackas may have to bring his hired drag racing rider along for the day :sifone: ![/QUOTE]

Tall Mike stilll has you beat by at least 20-30 lbs:bump:

Magic Medicine
02-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Beats the hell out of YOU being "in da lake." :cheers2:

Don't worry your pretty head, Mr. Whakas. I wanna line up XP to XP. I'll bet on mine cuz it's lighter than yours...cuz I'M on it. Haahahahaa!

Don't plan on swimming until this summer!:driving::iamwithstupid:

Magic Medicine
02-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Barn drags, Beer drinken, Gun's, Anybody call Uncle Jed he can bring some of Granys corn mash now that's a rooten tooten Indiana ho down, "U-all come back now hear"

White lighting, been dere down dat:cheers2::sifone:

Magic Medicine
02-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Your neighbors are gunna love your party style. :party::banghead: :_boobies::_boobies: :cheers2::cheers2:

Ya your the only wit loud exhaust you need to do sumtin bout that:icon_bs:

redhotsommer
02-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Twin Whackas may have to bring his hired drag racing rider along for the day :sifone: !

Tall Mike stilll has you beat by at least 20-30 lbs:bump:[/QUOTE]

Yeah Reeves...PLUS I gots me a new lightweight motocross-style helmet so I'll be lightheaded as well...uhh...yeah...lightheaded. :sifone:

Magic Medicine
02-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Directions
94 to the South Bend/ LaPorte exit
Follow highway 20 towards south bend, through the first stop light
go until the 3rd stop light (Fail road) turn right
follow fail until the 1st stop light, go through the light
go until 1st stop sign turn right
follow this road about 2 miles take the first right
my house is about a mile down on the left

you see sled trailers trucks etc

Magic Medicine
02-18-2010, 10:40 AM

Yeah Reeves...PLUS I gots me a new lightweight motocross-style helmet so I'll be lightheaded as well...uhh...yeah...lightheaded. :sifone:[/QUOTE]

nice make sure you duck behind the windshield for maxuim speed, don't want
that visor to slow u down:driving:

redhotsommer
02-18-2010, 10:44 AM
I'll be removing the visor and wearing a skinsuit like those downhill skiers for maximum aerodynamics and coolness.

Magic Medicine
02-18-2010, 10:51 AM
I'll be removing the visor and wearing a skinsuit like those downhill skiers for maximum aerodynamics and coolness.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gotta love Tall Mike!!!!:iagree::sifone:

Kool-Aid Man
02-18-2010, 02:16 PM
So whats the deal is this going to be a peeps with sleds only...drag'n the sledds are one thing but if you're kids are gonna go for a ride and leave for a few hours let me know...

we got a head count yet

Trent
Keith
Big D
Big John (and Cheryl??)
Mike
Michelle
Me
Cousin Joe (maybe)
Mild Thunder (maybe)
Andy
Nikki
Twin Wacks
Tony
Who else????

SC288
02-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Yeah Reeves...PLUS I gots me a new lightweight motocross-style helmet so I'll be lightheaded as well...uhh...yeah...lightheaded. :sifone:[/QUOTE]

I don't have anything fast so if I come I may bring the Mini Z....

redhotsommer
02-18-2010, 03:11 PM
So whats the deal is this going to be a peeps with sleds only...drag'n the sledds are one thing but if you're kids are gonna go for a ride and leave for a few hours let me know...

we got a head count yet

Trent
Keith
Big D
Big John (and Cheryl??)
Mike
Michelle
Me
Cousin Joe (maybe)
Mild Thunder (maybe)
Andy
Nikki
Twin Wacks
Tony
Who else????

Bring your sleds...Andy told me last night we MIGHT just go to a <gasp> bar. I've got the SRX if somebody needs one...

Magic Medicine
02-18-2010, 03:31 PM

we got a head count yet

Trent
Keith
Big D
Big John (and Cheryl??)
Mike
Michelle
Me
Cousin Joe (maybe)
Mild Thunder (maybe)
Andy
Nikki
Twin Wacks
Tony
Who else????

34 degrees and sunny right now! Not sure how long the snow will hold but if theres snow we can bean field 500 it! Not planning on any big rides staying close to da house!!!!!:cheers2:

Mild thunder is out, has a party to go to I think.

don't forget JJ

Twin Whackas
02-18-2010, 04:54 PM
If he has Reaves beat by 20-30#....well I guess I am in big trouble then.
I got me one of them lightweight motocross helmets too, so at least I look fast. I may even put some #'s on my sled this week to look real professional.

Tony M
02-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Ya your the only wit loud exhaust you need to do sumtin bout that:icon_bs: ON ALL OF YOU! County all ready know's about me! Tee! hee! :driving::cheers2: So I know I'v got to be the yard Dog!:sifone:

Magic Medicine
02-18-2010, 06:06 PM
ON ALL OF YOU! County all ready know's about me! Tee! hee! :driving::cheers2: So I know I'v got to be the yard Dog!:sifone:

newbie!!!!:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-18-2010, 06:20 PM
If he has Reaves beat by 20-30#....well I guess I am in big trouble then.
I got me one of them lightweight motocross helmets too, so at least I look fast. I may even put some #'s on my sled this week to look real professional.

easy there biggin!

OBNOXUS
02-18-2010, 07:22 PM
sleds,,,, yes or no !!!!??? snow is about gone here

Kinda a big deal for me to get them there so if there is a chance there wont be snow,,,ill just come hang out

420NytroBoy69
02-18-2010, 09:19 PM
I think the snow is going to be pretty thin. Someone can ride my sled I am all over the JD RX750 and beer.

redhotsommer
02-19-2010, 07:44 AM
Welcome Lady Gaga!

That avatar is truely mystical, bro.

Tony M
02-19-2010, 09:36 AM
newbie!!!!:cheers2: Wh what me ?:blush5: :leaving:

Tony M
02-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Saturday snow in the Am. coating to 1" High of 32*

Magic Medicine
02-19-2010, 10:57 AM
sleds,,,, yes or no !!!!??? snow is about gone here

Kinda a big deal for me to get them there so if there is a chance there wont be snow,,,ill just come hang out

lost a bunch yesterday, still about 6" but after today sunny and 35 it might be toast

Magic Medicine
02-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Directions
94 to the South Bend/ LaPorte exit
Follow highway 20 towards south bend, through the first stop light
go until the 3rd stop light (Fail road) turn right
follow fail until the 1st stop light, go through the light
go until 1st stop sign turn left
follow this road about 2 miles take the first right
my house is about a mile down on the left

you see sled trailers trucks etc

edited directions to all that copied

Magic Medicine
02-19-2010, 10:59 AM
please see edited directions!!!!!!

Magic Medicine
02-19-2010, 11:51 AM
I think the snow is going to be pretty thin. Someone can ride my sled I am all over the JD RX750 and beer.

Welcome to the board buddy! Nice avatar:cheers2::kiss:

redhotsommer
02-19-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm bringin' sleds.

Magic Medicine
02-19-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm bringin' sleds.

might not be any snow, call me later to verify actually call me now i need to
hollar at ya

Magic Medicine
02-19-2010, 01:04 PM

thats one nice macahine that studs driving:eek::eek::bump:

Magic Medicine
02-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Looks like Tall Mike is in with or without sleds

Hammer01
02-19-2010, 04:41 PM
Bring your sleds...Andy told me last night we MIGHT just go to a <gasp> bar. I've got the SRX if somebody needs one...

I'm bringing a beer coozie and cash. Anything else needed, let me know!!!

Magic Medicine
02-19-2010, 05:34 PM
I'm bringing a beer coozie and cash. Anything else needed, let me know!!!

Just bring CASH I have plenty of coozies!:iamwithstupid::rofl::cheers2:

Tony M
02-19-2010, 06:27 PM
lost a bunch yesterday, still about 6" but after today sunny and 35 it might be toast With the sled Just would'nt be a Party with out alittle Noise! :sifone: :driving: .

redhotsommer
02-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Bring the sleds, on the phone with MM right now and he says there's enough snow for some handlin'.

MILD THUNDER
02-21-2010, 12:55 PM
And the winner was???

Hammer01
02-21-2010, 01:32 PM
And the winner was???

Take a guess!!!!!!! Bbobb on the John Deere!!!

redhotsommer
02-21-2010, 04:28 PM
I wonder how ol' BBobb is feelin' today?

MILD THUNDER
02-21-2010, 04:31 PM
I wonder how ol' BBobb is feelin' today?

Uh-oh. What did you guys do to him!

redhotsommer
02-21-2010, 05:53 PM
US? Other than Keith buying that bottle of Wild Turkey...he pretty much did the rest all by his onesy....

420NytroBoy69
02-21-2010, 06:37 PM
That was some good whiskey.

Tony M
02-21-2010, 07:10 PM
I new it was time for me to get the F out of Dodge City when that Bottle of Honey Turkey came out of the freezer , my old azz was dragging anyway kind alike the home owner was in the first part of the day from the night before.

redhotsommer
02-21-2010, 09:50 PM
OH...you mean that same homeowner that was asleep on the fleecy couch at like 8:30?

MILD THUNDER
02-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Was magic medicine sippin on some of this stuff??

MILD THUNDER
02-21-2010, 10:06 PM
US? Other than Keith buying that bottle of Wild Turkey...he pretty much did the rest all by his onesy....

Did he do any road jumping?

Tony M
02-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Did he do any road jumping?Granddads Party !:bday2::_boobies: just to change the subject :toetap05: " couch Boy" was in rare form doing all he could do given the night before. :sifone:

420NytroBoy69
02-22-2010, 12:13 AM
I was looking for some old grand dad!!
Being at the casino with MM, Twin Wackas and Hammer until 6am Sat. morning did not set us up well for drinking all night Saturday.

OBNOXUS
02-22-2010, 12:18 AM
Cant drink all day if ya dont start in the morning !!!!!!

Twin Whackas
02-22-2010, 10:49 AM
I drank so much red bull and vodka Friday night, I still can't go to sleep :ack2:

Magic Medicine
02-22-2010, 10:59 AM
I drank so much red bull and vodka Friday night, I still can't go to sleep :ack2:

:cheers2::ack2:

Magic Medicine
02-22-2010, 11:00 AM
who cracked my rib! still having trouble breathing!!!!

Magic Medicine
02-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Was magic medicine sippin on some of this stuff??

thats all I drink, you know how I roll:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-22-2010, 11:16 AM
OH...you mean that same homeowner that was asleep on the fleecy couch at like 8:30?

I was tired what I can say Tall Mike some of us just can't roll all night, the next day and into the next night!:icon_bs:

Hammer01
02-22-2010, 02:06 PM
I was tired what I can say Tall Mike some of us just can't roll all night, the next day and into the next night!:icon_bs:

As far as I can tell, this is all alleged. I see no proof of any wrongdoing!!! Other than my dinged up liver and TW is right, he and I were inhaling red bull and I couldn't sleep either. Felt like Vegas!!!! Anyway, great time, thanks for your hospitaliy Andy. Your place is sweet and family is awesome. Little guy had a pretty darn good time too. I think he is the only one that repeatedly ran his tricycle into the wall of the shed trying to imitate the adults!!! There can be no other lies told either, MM's sled is sick fast especially for stock!!!! It turns like azz but it is a rocket out of the hole. Good thing mine didn't show because it would have had a lot of rubbing marks because that would have been my only chance!!! hahaha Keither, thanks as usual for being my good wingman, maybe this week hook up for dinner. Hammer

Tony M
02-22-2010, 02:23 PM
who cracked my rib! still having trouble breathing!!!! What you Smoke ? :sifone: :ack2: :cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-22-2010, 02:41 PM
As far as I can tell, this is all alleged. I see no proof of any wrongdoing!!! Other than my dinged up liver and TW is right, he and I were inhaling red bull and I couldn't sleep either. Felt like Vegas!!!! Anyway, great time, thanks for your hospitaliy Andy. Your place is sweet and family is awesome. Little guy had a pretty darn good time too. I think he is the only one that repeatedly ran his tricycle into the wall of the shed trying to imitate the adults!!! There can be no other lies told either, MM's sled is sick fast especially for stock!!!! It turns like azz but it is a rocket out of the hole. Good thing mine didn't show because it would have had a lot of rubbing marks because that would have been my only chance!!! hahaha Keither, thanks as usual for being my good wingman, maybe this week hook up for dinner. Hammer

the truth comes out. Hammer you are welcome anytime by the crib. We had a great time

Magic Medicine
02-22-2010, 02:42 PM
What you Smoke ? :sifone: :ack2: :cheers2:

my sled smoking every ones else's in the races doesn't count:driving::cheers2:

Tony M
02-22-2010, 08:16 PM
my sled smoking every ones else's in the races doesn't count:driving::cheers2: TRUE , But you Still where a dead Beat that whole Day COUCH BOY! :kiss: :sifone:

Tony M
02-22-2010, 08:22 PM
the truth comes out. Hammer you are welcome anytime by the crib. We had a great time For the rest of the Crew. COUCH BOY! :toetap05: :cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-23-2010, 11:29 AM
TRUE , But you Still where a dead Beat that whole Day COUCH BOY! :kiss: :sifone:

How bout you recreate the situation and see who you were doing??????:ack2:

redhotsommer
02-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Alright...anybody else think this has denegrated into incomprehensibility? Neither one of these last responses make even a LITTLE bit of sense!

Hammer01
02-23-2010, 11:51 AM
How bout you recreate the situation and see who you were doing??????:ack2:

Better idea, Keith, Wackas, and I have voted and we have decided to recreate nothing from Friday and Saturday!!!!!!Since we were last ones standing, we get final vote!! LOL We will recreate Wackas' gambling success though!!!! He is buying next time btw!!!! Good fun!!! Not to hijack, but is anyone up for March 10/11 sled trip to da UP??? Several talked about it so looking for a crew.

redhotsommer
02-23-2010, 12:08 PM
You'd better hope there is still snow...almost everything is dead right now.

Magic Medicine
02-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Better idea, Keith, Wackas, and I have voted and we have decided to recreate nothing from Friday and Saturday!!!!!!Since we were last ones standing, we get final vote!! LOL We will recreate Wackas' gambling success though!!!! He is buying next time btw!!!! Good fun!!! Not to hijack, but is anyone up for March 10/11 sled trip to da UP??? Several talked about it so looking for a crew.

You'd better hope there is still snow...almost everything is dead right now.

No up for me! But I can tell you its been snowing since Sunday here and JJ and I will be riding for sure this week!

redhotsommer
02-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Andy...kinda lookin' like we will be in Coloma this weekend if you want to come a little north...

Magic Medicine
02-23-2010, 02:30 PM
Andy...kinda lookin' like we will be in Coloma this weekend if you want to come a little north...

thx for the invite, they have snow there???

redhotsommer
02-23-2010, 03:52 PM
Been talking to a guy that lives up there...he thinks it'll be ridable by the weekend...

Hammer01
02-23-2010, 04:01 PM
I may come over and just ride the John Deere riding lawn mower at Andy's. Much safer and if Bbobb can handle the power I know I can as well. Actually, I have the little ones so probably hanging with Johnny to build a skate park, funny how John can't tell my kids no!!!!!

Magic Medicine
02-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Been talking to a guy that lives up there...he thinks it'll be ridable by the weekend...

I have rideable snow now, if my rib wasn't killing me I would have ridden last
night!

Magic Medicine
02-23-2010, 04:57 PM
I may come over and just ride the John Deere riding lawn mower at Andy's. Much safer and if Bbobb can handle the power I know I can as well. Actually, I have the little ones so probably hanging with Johnny to build a skate park, funny how John can't tell my kids no!!!!!

I tell you have have gotten my money and some out of that little tractor!!!!:driving:

redhotsommer
02-23-2010, 05:26 PM
You've got a busted-up rib that can't be accounted for...I've got a huge bruise on my right tricep that I have NO IDEA how it got there...wtf...?

Hammer01
02-23-2010, 05:27 PM
I tell you have have gotten my money and some out of that little tractor!!!!:driving:

I think by this pic, so did Kool-Aid, funny stuff!!!! Second one was him running the throttle like he thought he was on the Top Gun and third one was him getting a push like he has ran out of gas like the Top Gun!!!! Should never have been mean to me today Kool-Aid!!!! JK, funny night!!! Scary part is this was before the whiskey for you guys!:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-23-2010, 05:49 PM
I think by this pic, so did Kool-Aid, funny stuff!!!! Second one was him running the throttle like he thought he was on the Top Gun and third one was him getting a push like he has ran out of gas like the Top Gun!!!! Should never have been mean to me today Kool-Aid!!!! JK, funny night!!! Scary part is this was before the whiskey for you guys!:cheers2:

very nice, thats JJ's tractor!!!:cheers2:

Magic Medicine
02-23-2010, 05:49 PM
You've got a busted-up rib that can't be accounted for...I've got a huge bruise on my right tricep that I have NO IDEA how it got there...wtf...?

:iamwithstupid::iamwithstupid:

starting to feel better!!1 Hope to ride tomorrow!

Magic Medicine
02-23-2010, 05:52 PM
Next winter for the party I will have the full time heater in the da barn and keep the
place in the 60's

OBNOXUS
02-23-2010, 05:54 PM
even that may be a bit to fast for him !!!!

Magic Medicine
02-23-2010, 06:12 PM
even that may be a bit to fast for him !!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

redhotsommer
02-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Hey...after thinking about it...I now know what caused my bruising. It was freakin' Hammer getting all lovey and grabbing behind my arm and twisting. Apparently pretty hard. Dick.

Magic Medicine
02-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Hey...after thinking about it...I now know what caused my bruising. It was freakin' Hammer getting all lovey and grabbing behind my arm and twisting. Apparently pretty hard. Dick.

:icon_bs::sifone:

redhotsommer
02-24-2010, 12:27 PM
:icon_bs::sifone:

Whattayamean :icon_bs:? You were asleep on the couch at the time!

I should've drank all your Yeungling!

Hammer01
02-24-2010, 01:19 PM

Michelle said you liked it rough!!! Whatever!!! I bet it was actually Kool-aid twisting your arm to drink the whiskey like he did everybody else!!!

Magic Medicine
02-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Whattayamean :icon_bs:? You were asleep on the couch at the time!

I should've drank all your Yeungling!

Then your peddling biking a$$ would have had to delt with me next time you
saw me:kiss:

Hey I was tired, if I didn't fall asleep the beer would have been gone alot sooner!!!:bump: