PDA

View Full Version : Where Are They Now?

purrfection
02-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Boring day, just wondered if anyone knows what happened to several racers we haven't seen in a while. Steve Page/Celerity Investments, Stan Ware/Popeyes, Mike Pierce/Aerospeed Marine, and Richard Prince/Team Shocker. Retired or just tired?

DAREDEVIL
02-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Boring day, just wondered if anyone knows what happened to several racers we haven't seen in a while. Steve Page/Celerity Investments, Stan Ware/Popeyes, Mike Pierce/Aerospeed Marine, and Richard Prince/Team Shocker. Retired or just tired?

I know some names u mensioned are laying back because of the econimy we are in.

having alot of money coming in ,,means u have alot going out......so if not that much is coming in,,,i think they need to cut back ??!!!

IT WILL GET BETTER,,,Lets hope !!!!:)

Sean H
02-13-2010, 04:52 PM
of that list, I would be surprised if more than Page ever came back.

DAREDEVIL
02-13-2010, 05:18 PM
of that list, I would be surprised if more than Page ever came back.

Sean, come on...Stan i bet will !???? U don't thinnk so ???:confused:

purrfection
02-13-2010, 05:46 PM
I just googled Stan's name and after what I just read, I don't think so.

RACESDAD
03-13-2010, 04:07 PM
minor set backs. alot of companies are doing the same thing to leverage thier company better thru these tough times. so lets not go beating up in Stan. he could return the favor, he does have the skills !! lol
richie is poker running now. With the family
steve will be back.

purrfection
03-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the info. Not beating up on anyone, just was curous what happened to these people we use to see at almost all of the OSS races. A lot of the racers and former racers I know are independent businessmen and the economy has turned their worlds, both personal and racing lifes, upside down. That was all I was saying.