PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 28

hotjava66
02-12-2010, 08:16 PM
As some of you know, ive been thinking about buying a 28. I would prefer a twin, freshwater boat. If you know of anything out there that might be available let me know. Thanks

Offshore Ginger
02-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Just curious , do you really think you will find one ?

hotjava66
02-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Actually, yes, I have been looking at one, but it isnt quite what I have in mind. Missed out on one I liked by a couple days, so yes, they can be had. Just thought Id ask around and see if any others were available.

LEOPAJM
02-15-2010, 09:34 AM
Scotts yellow 28 is THE one to have !!! But its not a twin any more . . .

FunHome
02-15-2010, 03:37 PM
Just by chance have you called Douglas Marine and talked with Pete because he usally has a general idea of whats available out there .:sifone:

Peter Hledin that owns Skater Powerboats keeps up on what Used Sabers are on the market?? Man that guy is awesome!!:rolleyes:

LittleDcsRodShop
02-15-2010, 03:54 PM

Thanks Jerry !!

Twin's: C'mon man get your creativity on.. glass the small hole up in the back call stainless marine & get a bracket, throw a couple new monster outboards on the back of it & hit the water in a few weeks.. Not to mention the extra cabin space a person would have under the hatch !! :driving: Or roll like a statment baby & put a hotub back there !! :)

Offshore Ginger
02-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Peter Hledin that owns Skater Powerboats keeps up on what Used Sabers are on the market?? Man that guy is awesome!!:rolleyes: Sorry about that i thought that i was posting on another thread and i apologize because im only human and no Pete does not follow what happens in the Sabre market .:confused:

hotjava66
02-15-2010, 06:32 PM

It is a great boat, he has done some beautiful work on her thats for sure. I want to run the big lakes though, so twins make sense for me (and makes the wife feel better, that goes a long way to getting a boat :))

baronmarine
02-15-2010, 10:03 PM
i think there is one on the ne side of grand rapids with twins that was for sale. BGIII may know.

todd

fantastixvoyage
02-20-2010, 01:58 AM
Hey java how about a 29' single with a free year of boat us towing for the wife?! :sifone: