PDA

View Full Version : OCMD Rooms

Wanted Racing
02-08-2010, 08:00 AM
With the Ocean City race being held on Mamorial Day weekend, and the Atlantic Hotel being one of the host hotels you guys and gals might want to book your rooms soon as we will fill up in the next four to six weeks. So get them while you can. Can't wait to see everyone again. the number is 1-800-3-ATLANTIC. I don't know if the web sight is updated yet but here it is www.ATLANTICHOTELOCMD.com. A new addition to the Atlantic's property is my new bar WILD BILL'S, that weekend it will feature live entertainment Friday and Saturday nights. I know there are other parties in town those nights, but no one throws a :party: like Wild Bill, see you there. P.S. we hope this year to at least finish the race.:eek: thanks Wild Bill:cheers2:

Sammyb713
02-08-2010, 09:02 AM
Probably will call next week and reserve a room for Thursday thru Sunday! Cant wait!!

BobbyB
02-08-2010, 12:50 PM
I will call and get some rooms too. I am not too sure on that Wild Bills place after New Years Eve. It was a blast.:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:
SammyB make sure you book me a room too.

Sammyb713
02-08-2010, 02:45 PM
I will call and get some rooms too. I am not too sure on that Wild Bills place after New Years Eve. It was a blast.:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:
SammyB make sure you book me a room too.

Alright, I will book you a room but me and the girls get to use the F450 for transportation all weekend, and you supply the fuel. Deal?

BobbyB
02-08-2010, 04:10 PM
No you cant. Your not wrecking my truck.

MarylandMark
02-08-2010, 04:25 PM
BobbyB- you have an actual real girl talking to you, you may want to reconsider...

BobbyB
02-08-2010, 06:46 PM
BobbyB- you have an actual real girl talking to you, you may want to reconsider...

Yeah and i have this one Jamie from port tobacco calling me all the time too. Do you know her? hahahaha:eek::eek::eek:

Sammyb713
02-08-2010, 07:46 PM
No you cant. Your not wrecking my truck.

It wasnt my fault..I told you it was my friends fault..just give me your truck and dont be a sissy..

Sammyb713
02-08-2010, 07:49 PM

Mark, I think Bobby likes boys OR he is nervous that I can drive better then him, its alright I will just get him liqoured up and take the keys to the truck from him...

MarylandMark
02-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Mark, I think Bobby likes boys

:iagree:

Funny stuff!!! Make sure you take the phone books off the seat before driving!

BobbyB was just in KW, heard he was "hanging out" on the rainbow end of town.

Sammyb713
02-09-2010, 09:53 AM
:
Funny stuff!!! Make sure you take the phone books off the seat before driving!

I might need the phone books myself..BobbyB is actually taller then me!..Not often that Bobbyb is taller then someone from what I hear...

scandelous
02-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Alright! Thats enough! Bobby is my bitcch! I'll the onlyone that can treat him that way...
Just kidding...he's everyone's bitcch.

BobbyB
02-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Alright! Thats enough! Bobby is my bitcch! I'll the onlyone that can treat him that way...
Just kidding...he's everyone's bitcch.

Yeah i hear ya. :sifone::sifone:

MarylandMark
02-10-2010, 09:28 PM
I hear someone has a new, old job? Let's celebrate!

BobbyB
02-10-2010, 10:08 PM
I hear someone has a new, old job? Let's celebrate!

Yeah i am pretty excited about it. We need to have some beers. :cheers2:I am not drinking anymore icepicks after last weekend.

MarylandMark
02-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Don't be such a quitter. Remember when you went to Kings Dominion and they wouldn't let you ride the big boy ride because you were too small? Well you didn't quit then did you? Well..on 2nd thought, bad example because you should have quit then...

Muffys Bday this Friday...could very well get ugly...

BobbyB
02-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Muffys Bday this Friday...could very well get ugly...

I know this could get bad.:cheers2:

MarylandMark
02-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Martinis Friday night, Saturday TBD after Friday. They have the green light all weekend/kidless. I have the limo drivers number, she picks up and drops off VIP's...