PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Brad Penn racing oil

10x
02-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Our drag racing club (MSSM) is buying a large truckload of Brad Penn oil. We need to purchase 100 cases to get them for $38 a case. That's $3.16 a quart. Brad Penn is the green oil that used to be called Kendall GT, the same oil that's in the Mercury racing oil quart bottles. Last time I checked, Valvoline 20W50 racing oil was $4.69 a quart at Pep Boys, and it's going up.
You can go on Brad Penns web site and see all the different oils that they offer, there's many.
This case price is only good till around the end of the month, and we were told after that, it's taking a big increase. So, we're putting in a order real soon, trying to do this before Feb 15th. You can mix the cases up from break-in oil, to 70 wt. racing oil, and all the gear lubes are included too. Anyone interested should send me a pm, and I'll give you the scoop of when and where. I believe our delivery location is gonna be in Addison Ill, so that's probably where you'd have to pick it up from.

Also, we are buying a large volume of Sunoco and VP racing fuels. Any octane that you may need is available, but only by the 54 gal drum. I will have pricing on the fuels in a day or 2. So many fuels, so many different prices, can't remember them all, but I've been told that on the VP C-23, the guys are saving about $200 from what they paid from last years prices.