PDA

View Full Version : South Florida Trailer w/American Racing wheels

Gordo
01-23-2010, 05:35 PM
I've been trying to match the centercaps on the American Racing wheels on my South Florida Trailers aluminum trailer. I ordered new replacements, but the new center caps don't match. The originals had a .38 special bullet style look to them with an A/r emblem on the end.
I realize it sounds petty, but I have 3 trailers, all with matching wheels/tires.
I would buy someone a full set of new center caps in trade for the old style caps?

imco offshore
01-23-2010, 06:50 PM
I've been trying to match the centercaps on the American Racing wheels on my South Florida Trailers aluminum trailer. I ordered new replacements, but the new center caps don't match. The originals had a .38 special bullet style look to them with an A/r emblem on the end.
I realize it sounds petty, but I have 3 trailers, all with matching wheels/tires.
I would buy someone a full set of new center caps in trade for the old style caps?

GEE Mikey your awfull pickey,,,their is a place called american wheels here in ocala i,ll go look monday for ya. George Jr.

DAREDEVIL
01-23-2010, 07:25 PM

I think i seen them on e-bay !

Gordo
01-23-2010, 08:34 PM
It seems that American Racing is out of business, and asking to match ten year old center caps is like asking to match original Rambler wheels.
I've been watching e-bay. in fact, I sent pics back and forth with 2 people. Bought 2 sets of center caps.

neither matched what I wanted. However, if anyone wants a brand new set of American Racing new-style center caps, I got ya covered...

Griff
01-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Have you got a pic????