PDA

View Full Version : Time for a new Category for "the Bar?"

JupiterSunsation
01-21-2010, 11:02 PM
With many political threads and last month quite a few religious threads do you guys think it is time for a religious/political section? :USA:

phragle
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Dude...that topic is sooooooo yesterday...you really need to get with the program!!

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13933

JupiterSunsation
01-21-2010, 11:13 PM
Dude...that topic is sooooooo yesterday...you really need to get with the program!!

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13933

Haha, sorry for unknowingly "stealing" your idea......it took me a minute to realize it was in the "forums" section (I NEVER READ THAT SECTION!).

Carry on.......:bump:

phragle
01-21-2010, 11:36 PM
Haha, sorry for unknowingly "stealing" your idea......it took me a minute to realize it was in the "forums" section (I NEVER READ THAT SECTION!).

I completely understand..that area doesn't have much for pictures...I had to search to find it myself. :cheers2:

Buoy
01-21-2010, 11:40 PM

Try using the "New Post button". It's a great feature - keeps you from skipping over anything new, and not bothering with things you've already read...;)

Expensive Date
01-22-2010, 12:44 AM
We talked about it and decided that any thread can turn political.Even the tow vehicle threads can " I will never by a GM again because of the bailout" and stuff like that.As long as it stays clean no personal attacks they are fine.
Nothing wrong with a spirted debate.

Wobble
01-22-2010, 04:06 AM
We talked about it and decided that any thread can turn political.Even the tow vehicle threads can " I will never by a GM again because of the bailout" and stuff like that.As long as it stays clean no personal attacks they are fine.
Nothing wrong with a spirted debate.

Roger That:cheers2: