PDA

View Full Version : Painted Flags

runninhotracing
01-19-2010, 12:59 PM
sanding last years flag off the sponson ,think she's a bit too small .any ideas or pics ?:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Offshore Ginger
01-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Whats up big daddy i called your old shop number last week and got some marine service . Bill i kinda like those flags that turn into a banner , almost like a ribbon blowing in the wind .

runninhotracing
01-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Whats up big daddy i called your old shop number last week and got some marine service . Bill i kinda like those flags that turn into a banner , almost like a ribbon blowing in the wind .

Any pics BIG Daddy ? i dont want it to look like a decal and probably about 3 ft Long this time around ..

MarylandMark
01-19-2010, 06:02 PM
I've seen those on many boats- any significance or reason?

CRC
01-19-2010, 07:08 PM
Patriotism and Tradition?.........................

runninhotracing
01-19-2010, 07:29 PM
Patriotism and Tradition?.........................

Absolutely :USA::cheers2::cheers2:

glassdave
01-19-2010, 07:59 PM
. . . . .any ideas or pics ?

yea, do something cool on the deck . . . like a Skater logo :willy_nilly::D

baywatch
01-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Bigger is better!!!

Mine are vinyl but when ever I update my paint I plan to go that route as well.

runninhotracing
01-20-2010, 09:15 AM
Bigger is better!!!

Mine are vinyl but when ever I update my paint I plan to go that route as well.

Bigger is better!!!
in boats,boobs & flags :eek::cheers2:

DAREDEVIL
01-20-2010, 10:20 AM
sanding last years flag off the sponson ,think she's a bit too small .any ideas or pics ?:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Does this help ya bro.....LOL

MarylandMark
01-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Anyone know the 1st boat this was done on? Did a manufacturer start it?

Good stuff!

runninhotracing
01-20-2010, 11:44 AM
Does this help ya bro.....LOL

Now thats a flag :cheers2: u may have to add 1 more star :eek:

BraceYourself
01-20-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm partial to this one :)

runninhotracing
01-20-2010, 03:01 PM
I'm partial to this one :)

Now thats a sweeeeeet flag BIG Daddy :eek::cheers2::cheers2:

runninhotracing
01-21-2010, 08:57 AM
yea, do something cool on the deck . . . like a Skater logo :willy_nilly::D

Sounds cool, lets do it or see what ya gots in mind :USA:

DAREDEVIL
01-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Damn, lots of white erea there.......a logo on it would look real cool.

:cheers2:

runninhotracing
01-21-2010, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=MarylandMark;419101]I've seen those on many boats-

A BIG thanks for the design & layout help to Chris @ EXTREME BODY WORKS CUSTOM PAINT & DESIGN HOLLAND MI 1-888-898-0096
BOATCUSTOMS.COM :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:
progress pics to follow

BDARCHER
01-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Thats going look good.

runninhotracing
01-22-2010, 09:29 AM
Thats going look good.

Thanks BIG Daddy :cheers2:

EXTREME BODY WORKS CUSTOM PAINT & DESIGN HOLLAND MI 1-888-898-0096
BOATCUSTOMS.COM

Offshore Ginger
01-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Bill cant wait to see the job when the mask off is pulled & i sent you a pm .:leaving:

Offshore Ginger
01-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Bill is your boy going to do the Skater logo also ?

runninhotracing
01-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Bill is your boy going to do the Skater logo also ?

hey Artie whats going on ??? Yep Bob is going to paint the SKATER Logo i believe next week , he's got to wett sand & buff the flag this weekend & finish some gel coat touch up first .:USA:

Offshore Ginger
01-22-2010, 08:26 PM
hey Artie whats going on ??? Yep Bob is going to paint the SKATER Logo i believe next week , he's got to wett sand & buff the flag this weekend & finish some gel coat touch up first .:USA: Bill , Bob has talent and l@@king g@@d .:seeya::seeya:

runninhotracing
01-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Bill , Bob has talent and l@@king g@@d .:seeya::seeya:

Thanks BIG Daddy :),Bob does friggin awesome for 18 years young :eek: wish i had the patience he has .:cheers2:

Ratickle
01-22-2010, 08:49 PM
He's looking like he really enjoys it too...

Nice work.

BDARCHER
01-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Man that looks good.

runninhotracing
01-22-2010, 09:27 PM
He's looking like he really enjoys it too...

Nice work.

He's looking like he really enjoys it too... :cheers2:

he definetly enjoys it Ratickle , had to call him at 7.00 tonite and tell him to lock up and go enjoy the weekend we still have 2 mos left of winter :eek:

Ratickle
01-22-2010, 10:36 PM
Quite the picture......:sifone:

runninhotracing
01-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Quite the picture......:sifone:

Quite the Painting /deck hatch :cheers2:

deck hatch before & after :eek:

sweet addiction
01-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Now that is sweet!!

hey Artie whats going on ??? Yep Bob is going to paint the SKATER Logo i believe next week , he's got to wett sand & buff the flag this weekend & finish some gel coat touch up first .:USA:

DAREDEVIL
01-22-2010, 11:53 PM

NICE, good job !!!

glassdave
01-23-2010, 01:42 AM

dude what country do you live in that has 14 colonies and 33 states? :confused: :D :D

hey you havnt sent me the shipping info yet:toetap05:

Catch 22
01-23-2010, 09:14 AM
That deck hatch is CRAZY COOL. Here is our idea of a flag, kind of different.

sweet addiction
01-23-2010, 10:13 AM
So does Bob do a lot of free hand? He looks like he is pretty good. :cheers2:

Thanks BIG Daddy :),Bob does friggin awesome for 18 years young :eek: wish i had the patience he has .:cheers2:

runninhotracing
01-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Damn, lots of white erea there.......a logo on it would look real cool.

Damn, lots of white erea there ....:eek

Not for long Scotty ,prolly gunna stretch it another 4 ft longer and see how she looks :cheers2::cheers2:

runninhotracing
01-23-2010, 10:36 AM
So does Bob do a lot of free hand? He looks like he is pretty good. :cheers2:

Thanks Bro , Bob digs the free hand & air brush work way more then the spray gun & all 4 boyz have Art in there blood from there moms side :)..if your into that kinda stuff Chris has a 2 day seminar at EXTREME BODY WORKS CUSTOM PAINT & DESIGN HOLLAND MI 1-888-898-0096
BOATCUSTOMS.COM for airbrush & realistic mural & graphic effects :USA:

MarylandMark
01-23-2010, 10:58 AM
So that is your son painting correct? He did your trailer last year right? Amazing stuff- he's going to have a good career!!

As much as l love the deck hatches and Pinky- if that is your son, him painting that would be a little on the wacko side but your a little off your rocker anyway (not in a bad way).

DAREDEVIL
01-23-2010, 11:05 AM
So that is your son painting correct? He did your trailer last year right? Amazing stuff- he's going to have a good career!!

As much as l love the deck hatches and Pinky- if that is your son, him painting that would be a little on the wacko side but your a little off your rocker anyway (not in a bad way).

I think he painted the complette boat !?

and why is art wacko ????

DAREDEVIL
01-23-2010, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=glassdave;422259]dude what country do you live in that has 14 colonies and 33 states? :confused: :D :D

LOL, i see 13 + 31 ?!!!!!!!

Atleast on my boat its correct ! HEHE:eek:

runninhotracing
01-23-2010, 11:30 AM

Thanks Mark & i'm thinkin a great career if this dayum market ever turns around and we can get rid of that guy you voted for :eek:OMG :USA:

Bobs workin on a design now for the underside of the engine hatch with 3 hottt babes/lesbians .dont know how risque want it to be & still be able to leave the hatch open at the marina & poker runs .

MarylandMark
01-23-2010, 12:03 PM
and we can get rid of that guy you voted for :eek:OMG :USA:

Hey- I didn't vote for that SOK (instead of "son of a b1tch" it is "son of a Kenyan")

and why is art wacko ????

Art is not wacko, an 18 year old painting a naked woman that has a very strong resemblance to his Mom is a little wacko IMHO. I'd feel creepy painting a picture of my mom naked, even if she was as hot as Pinky. I know- to an artist it is just art and all but still...

Keep him painting and keep posting pics- the boy has great vision and talent.

runninhotracing
01-23-2010, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=glassdave;422259]dude what country do you live in that has 14 colonies and 33 states? :confused: :D :D

LOL, i see 13 + 31 ?!!!!!!!

Atleast on my boat its correct ! HEHE:eek:

Correct ?????

your gonna have to add another star on that flag for HA!T! :USA:

MarylandMark
01-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Just to clarify-

I am not taking shots at RHR, Bob or the awesome painting he is doing by any means at all!

More like I myself would feel awkward if I say, walked in to the bathroom and saw my Mom naked or she walked in and saw me naked. Just would have an uncomfortable feeling is all- yea I know I came from "there", know she saw me naked and wiped my butt when I was kid and I maybe even got some milk out of the mommy mellons back in the day; but after about 10 years old, it would be awkward for me to see my Mom naked or her to see me naked. My point and only point- sorry to clutter the thread...

runninhotracing
01-23-2010, 01:05 PM
That deck hatch is CRAZY COOL. Here is our idea of a flag, kind of different.

Cool flag bro really dig the eagle and thanks for the compliment :cheers2::cheers2:

Offshore Ginger
01-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Bill , i dont think that seminar will happen because there has to be people willing to attend and it is somewhat pricey . Bill , what are bobs plans for the future after HS .

runninhotracing
01-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Bill , i dont think that seminar will happen because there has to be people willing to attend and it is somewhat pricey . Bill , what are bobs plans for the future after HS .

Hey BIG daddy i think the seminars are $300.00 for the 2 -8 hr classes which does'nt sound expensive at all . Hell these kidz spend that on a weekend buying Wii games,skateboard & BMX bike parts ...

Bobs saving his $$$ with hopes to open his own shop if the economy ever recovers .... is your shop busy ???

Offshore Ginger
01-23-2010, 04:28 PM
BILL ,i have been looking for a new place these last few weeks while things are somewhat slow and im hoping to wrap things up on a 32 Skater that i did the gas tanks on , which still needs to have foot rest's , berth , bilge painted , and basically get the boat ready for the paint shop before spring so it can get rigged . Bill , i have work coming down the pike and hopefully a few gas tanks on smaller Skater's . I gotta say that after the holidays it always seems to take awhile for people to get the itch .....if you know what i mean .:)

runninhotracing
01-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Man that looks good.

Thanks BIG Daddy :cheers2::cheers2:

runninhotracing
01-24-2010, 10:44 AM
BILL ,i have been looking for a new place these last few weeks while things are somewhat slow and im hoping to wrap things up on a 32 Skater that i did the gas tanks on , which still needs to have foot rest's , berth , bilge painted , and basically get the boat ready for the paint shop before spring so it can get rigged . Bill , i have work coming down the pike and hopefully a few gas tanks on smaller Skater's . I gotta say that after the holidays it always seems to take awhile for people to get the itch .....if you know what i mean .:)

well BIG Daddy you'd better get yourself motivated :eek:or shall i send ya some ? :sifone:LOL Sounds like Peter@ SKATER is crazy buzy ,and spoke to Chris @ Extreme on the phone yesterday contemplating them pullin the rub rail ,there slammed workin there azzes off to make it out the door tuesday for Miami

Offshore Ginger
01-24-2010, 12:21 PM
well BIG Daddy you'd better get yourself motivated :eek:or shall i send ya some ? :sifone:LOL Sounds like Peter@ SKATER is crazy buzy ,and spoke to Chris @ Extreme on the phone yesterday contemplating them pullin the rub rail ,there slammed workin there azzes off to make it out the door tuesday for Miami Hey Big Daddy , i lost you right around pulling the rub rail and making it out the door by tuesday . Bill , send me all the work you can and i will be waiting with open arms of appreciation .:willy_nilly::hurray::hurray::hurray:

runninhotracing
01-25-2010, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=MarylandMark;

Keep him painting and keep posting pics- the boy has great vision and talent.[/QUOTE]

RichL
01-26-2010, 10:48 PM
quote=MarylandMark;

Keep him painting and keep posting pics- the boy has great vision and talent.[/QUOTE]

Agreed

DAREDEVIL
01-27-2010, 01:34 PM
Here is the dude that painted my boat and many others.
He is a little crazy but thats fine......LOL

Maybe They will meet some day ?!

www.thirdbunkergang.com

AIR TIME
01-27-2010, 01:57 PM
sweet Bill looks good, Iwant to learn to do that airbrush work, but can't find a school yet. did buy a dvd. looking good.

runninhotracing
01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
quote=MarylandMark;

Keep him painting and keep posting pics- the boy has great vision and talent.

Agreed[/QUOTE]

:cheers2::cheers2:

Offshore Ginger
01-27-2010, 03:33 PM
Looking good Bill , very sexy and seeing that my name is art why does everybody have to call me wacko :bump::rofl::rofl::rofl:

runninhotracing
01-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Looking good Bill , very sexy and seeing that my name is art why does everybody have to call me wacko :bump::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess they think they know u LOL:eek::sifone::)

Offshore Ginger
01-27-2010, 04:15 PM
I guess they think they know u LOL:eek::sifone::) I guess .:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

runninhotracing
01-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Here is the dude that painted my boat and many others.

Maybe They will meet some day ?!

www.thirdbunkergang.com

Cool :sifone:

Offshore Ginger
01-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Bill just who is Dryden marine and dont forget to send some glass work this way , gas tank's , custom hatches with scoops , all structural repair , coversions of canopy boats to pleasure because my partner who is employed at Skater along with myself should be able to handle just about anything and everything as far as glass work goes using the same materials that Douglas Marine / Skater uses .......................... Art WACKO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

runninhotracing
01-27-2010, 07:23 PM
sweet Bill looks good, Iwant to learn to do that airbrush work, but can't find a school yet. did buy a dvd. looking good.

A DVD ? Jenna Jameson :eek: :cheers2:
thanks ARTIE , Chris @ Extreme has a 2 day class for airbrushing & murals that might work for ya ... I'll have Bob give you a call when he walks in the door tonite there sanding the deck and getting prepped for the LOGO :USA:

heres the class info Chris @ EXTREME BODY WORKS CUSTOM PAINT & DESIGN HOLLAND MI 1-888-898-0096
BOATCUSTOMS.COM

runninhotracing
01-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Bill just who is Dryden marine and dont forget to send some glass work this way , gas tank's , custom hatches with scoops , all structural repair , coversions of canopy boats to pleasure because my partner who is employed at Skater along with myself should be able to handle just about anything and everything as far as glass work goes using the same materials that Douglas Marine / Skater uses .......................... Art WACKO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

cool BIG Daddy , r u sure you want to get durty ???? :)
P.M. me that price $ :seeya:

glassdave
01-27-2010, 09:17 PM
. . . . tonite there sanding the deck and getting prepped for the LOGO :USA:

you ever plan on sending that shipping info? lol :sifone::sifone:

BDARCHER
01-28-2010, 10:13 AM
Quite the Painting /deck hatch :cheers2:

deck hatch before & after :eek:

Thats a true masterpiece. :cheers2:

runninhotracing
01-28-2010, 11:49 AM

a true masterpiece :eek:

thats why i married her BIG DADDY .... LOL :cheers2:

BDARCHER
01-28-2010, 12:52 PM
I bet that engine hatch painting is gona be the Bomb. Who cares about those 1500 HP blower motors on pump gas. :eek: :eek: LETS SEE THOSE BOOBIES. :cheers2:

Offshore Ginger
01-28-2010, 07:44 PM
cool BIG Daddy , r u sure you want to get durty ???? :)
P.M. me that price $ :seeya:Bill . i apologize and i am not going to go into length with it because i think you will know why and i will PM you on that price i have been out of town for the last week and a half because of family matters . Bill i called Chris today and one of the things we talked about was the seminar that is going to happen in July and hopefully sometime next week he will be posting a flyer . :seeya:

DAREDEVIL
01-28-2010, 07:56 PM

Tells me u never seen the real thing ....LOL

I like PINKY in person alot better............HEHEHE:cheers2::sifone:

BDARCHER
01-28-2010, 10:45 PM
I was kinda talking about the paint work on the hatch. But l like the :_boobies: also. :cheers2: Bob

Offshore Ginger
01-29-2010, 12:48 AM
I was kinda talking about the paint work on the hatch. But l like the :_boobies: also. :cheers2: Bob I also think it is dammmmmmmmmm sexy and when you look at the work that was done on the pammy boat you almost feel like it is real .

runninhotracing
01-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Looking good Bill , and seeing that my name is art why does everybody have to call me wacko :bump::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:seeing that my name is art :eek:cheers2:

runninhotracing
01-30-2010, 04:28 PM
I bet that engine hatch painting is gona be the Bomb. Who cares about those 1500 HP blower motors on pump gas. :eek: :eek: LETS SEE THOSE BOOBIES. :cheers2:

LETS SEE THOSE BOOBIES.:cheers2:

The Rec room aint so Badd either BIG Daddy :eek:

DAREDEVIL
01-30-2010, 04:37 PM

HAHAHA,,,don't tell everybody !!!! LOL

:sifone:

Velocity Vector
01-30-2010, 10:45 PM
First very nice Big Daddy! I wuv it!

[QUOTE=DAREDEVIL;426385]Here is the dude that painted my boat and many others.

I've heard that and experienced it too about painters. I was having a boat painted, walked into the shop and couldn't find anyone. Next thing I heard was thump and my painter hit the floor saying "I got it, I got it". He was up inside the rafters looking down at the deck of the boat smoking a duby doing the visualization of his paint scheme. Hell of a painter though.

DAREDEVIL
01-30-2010, 11:38 PM

I've heard that and experienced it too about painters. I was having a boat painted, walked into the shop and couldn't find anyone. Next thing I heard was thump and my painter hit the floor saying "I got it, I got it". He was up inside the rafters looking down at the deck of the boat smoking a duby doing the visualization of his paint scheme. Hell of a painter though.

DAMN,,,do we know the same painter ......lololololol:sifone:

runninhotracing
02-02-2010, 09:13 AM

Thanks for the compliment Vector :cheers2::cheers2:

I think i know this painter you speak of sounds just like the guy that painted my trucks for the Chicago World of Wheels shows .:)

runninhotracing
02-04-2010, 03:06 PM
you ever plan on sending that shipping info? lol

Oh yeah the shipping info !!!!! LMAO :) real cool :USA:

cougarman
02-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Looks like a busy winter for you also Bill :sifone:

Jon

MarylandMark
02-05-2010, 10:55 AM
What color for the deck "SKATER" and "40"?

Leaving the rest of the graphics in place?

Lookin good!

runninhotracing
02-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Looks like a busy winter for you also Bill :sifone:

Jon

Yeah not too Badd Jon , staying warm and only 44 days left till Spring :cheers2:
is your boat all back together and ready for the lake ?

runninhotracing
02-05-2010, 03:06 PM
What color for the deck "SKATER" and "40"?

Leaving the rest of the graphics in place?

Lookin good!

thnx Mark
2 diff shades of Orion silver , diamond plate & some black & white highlites :cheers2: should match this

AIR TIME
02-06-2010, 08:07 PM

wow thats cool ART WORK ,Iwant to do a kw look in my basement area.

AIR TIME
02-06-2010, 08:14 PM
thnx Mark
2 diff shades of Orion silver , diamond plate & some black & white highlites :cheers2: should match this

it is looking good must must make that zona 40 down south look like chit:cheers2: lookin good guys:sifone:, hanging in the cold up here in m*******, but with brown in office now heads should roll.:cheers2:

Offshore Ginger
02-06-2010, 11:21 PM
it is looking good must must make that zona 40 down south look like chit:cheers2: lookin good guys:sifone:, hanging in the cold up here in m*******, but with brown in office now heads should roll.:cheers2: I agree , and Bill you must be very proud of bob and to think so much talent at such a young age . Bill , i just read my e mail tonite and will be sending you a reply .

runninhotracing
02-07-2010, 11:42 AM
wow thats cool ART WORK ,Iwant to do a kw look in my basement area.

cool ART WORK :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Offshore Ginger
02-07-2010, 08:12 PM
cool ART WORK :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2: Thank you for noticing the ( ART) & once again ( ART) work and did i make that clear :bump::rofl::rofl::rofl::seeya: and Bill are you at the boat show ?

runninhotracing
02-07-2010, 10:14 PM
I agree , and Bill you must be very proud of bob and to think so much talent at such a young age . Bill , i just read my e mail tonite and will be sending you a reply .

proud of bob and to think so much talent at such a young age

I sure am BIG Daddy he's doing an awesome job ,dont know if he worked on it this weekend with all the Superbowl parties going on :cheers2::cheers2: and i will check my emails when i get back in town Bro wireless suks out here :seeya:

glassdave
02-08-2010, 12:04 AM
nice art work . . . . :cool:

runninhotracing
02-18-2010, 08:03 PM
nice art work !!!!!!!!!!!! :iagree:

Absolutely Bob is doing an awesome job & finishing up on the wett sanding and buffing ...... A BIG thanks for the design & layout help to Chris @ EXTREME BODY WORKS CUSTOM PAINT & DESIGN HOLLAND MI 1-888-898-0096
BOATCUSTOMS.COM :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::ch eers2::cheers2:

runninhotracing
02-18-2010, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=Velocity Vector;428653]First very nice Big Daddy! I wuv it!

OH YEAH BIG DADDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coming along just great :USA:

will take a few more after she's wettt sanded , buffed & gets a bath
:A BIG thanks for the design & layout help to Chris @ EXTREME BODY WORKS CUSTOM PAINT & DESIGN HOLLAND MI 1-888-898-0096
BOATCUSTOMS.COM cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Offshore Ginger
02-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Hey big daddy where have you been on vacation ?:leaving::seeya:

runninhotracing
02-19-2010, 09:04 AM
Hey big daddy where have you been on vacation ?:leaving::seeya:

Vacation ???????
just a minor Par@le Violation :cuss:,its all good now BIG Daddy check your email .:cheers2: