PDA

View Full Version : Loto

Boatfreak
01-17-2010, 09:49 PM
We are thinking about going to the shootout this year. I have never been there and thought you guys might have a little advise as to where to go and where to stay. Who here is planning on being there?

baywatch
01-17-2010, 10:47 PM
We are thinking about going to the shootout this year. I have never been there and thought you guys might have a little advise as to where to go and where to stay. Who here is planning on being there?

We'll be there. We go there just about everyweekend LOL.. Hear are a couple videos from last year from saturday evening after the shootout and Thursday night after Dog Days of andy (viperfitness) and us (we have the slow apache). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9CdGwxSCx8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTaTDO1PAF0

Here is a good place to start http://www.lakeoftheozarksshootout.org/ I would rent a condo in the osage beach area via www.vrbo.com Some condos that have larger slips with the units are the ledges, Heron Bay, and Lands end. Another good website is www.midwestboatparty.com which is loto specific boating forum. Depending on what size of boat you are running the too and from the event can be a little bumpy ( I myself like the ride but some people want to be closer to the event and opt to stay in the higher MM's) :driving:. If you need help launching your boat (if you stay in osage beach you will want to use the PB2 boat ramp) or anything we should be down Wed through Monday that week.

-Josh

OBNOXUS
01-18-2010, 12:43 AM
we might be making that trip this year,,,,,just hang with us !!!!!!!!

Tony M
01-18-2010, 08:32 AM
we might be making that trip this year,,,,,just hang with us !!!!!!!! If I still have my boat I'l be running it on Saturday & Sunday . :driving: :cheers2:

OBNOXUS
01-18-2010, 09:59 AM
As much time effort and $$$$ as you have put into it,,,,id run it for a while to get your money out of it !!!!!!!!!

Tony M
01-18-2010, 10:29 AM
As much time effort and $$$$ as you have put into it,,,,id run it for a while to get your money out of it !!!!!!!!! Need to try and keep up with Pop's on a smaller power level ,in a 33 AVS if I can get it at a much better price just to high for what thay want. :sifone: and my ol azz can't handel the tq mine is putting out now@680/647hp @ 5100:driving:

OBNOXUS
01-18-2010, 10:44 AM
If ya need a driver just let me know !!!!!

Tony M
01-18-2010, 11:21 AM
If ya need a driver just let me know !!!!! Giveing you a match with my hard earn brown money, buddy boy!:driving:

redhotsommer
01-18-2010, 08:39 PM
What 'chu doin' with that money to make it brown, T?

redhotsommer
01-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Mike...we usually stay at the Aqua Fin resort...right across the street from the Horny Toad and an easy walk to Shady Gators. We'll be there with the Straight Jacket boat, runnin' both days, hopefully.

Tony M
01-19-2010, 09:16 AM
What 'chu doin' with that money to make it brown, T? LIKE a Under - Paid - Slave. :ack2: :leaving: :cheers2: .

Tony M
01-19-2010, 09:25 AM
To look like Bad Influence will be well repersentative this year .:driving: :USA:

baywatch
01-19-2010, 09:49 AM
Mike...we usually stay at the Aqua Fin resort...right across the street from the Horny Toad and an easy walk to Shady Gators. We'll be there with the Straight Jacket boat, runnin' both days, hopefully.

Looking forward to seeing the boat..:cheers2:

redhotsommer
01-19-2010, 10:15 AM
I'll trade ya rides! I love your Apache!

Tony M
01-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Mike...we usually stay at the Aqua Fin resort...right across the street from the Horny Toad and an easy walk to Shady Gators. We'll be there with the Straight Jacket boat, runnin' both days, hopefully. ready you know how the ownner works hell his walker has cob webs on it !:leaving: :bump: :sifone:

Magic Medicine
01-20-2010, 03:28 PM
LIKE a Under - Paid - Slave. :ack2: :leaving: :cheers2: .

nagga please, union boy!

OBNOXUS
01-20-2010, 04:01 PM
ready you know how the ownner works hell his walker has cob webs on it !:leaving: :bump: :sifone:

Its waiting on you to finish sanding the drives so we can rig it the rest of the way !!!! :cheers2:

Tony M
01-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Its waiting on you to finish sanding the drives so we can rig it the rest of the way !!!! :cheers2:Understand when I see you use that 80 grit Charmen to wipe your a z z thats when I'l think of sanding those drives. :kiss: :toetap05: :sifone:.

Tony M
01-20-2010, 06:31 PM
nagga please, union boy!Comments from the Pinis Gallery! (Opps!) Peanut Gallery. :toetap05: :sifone:

scarrab30
01-22-2010, 11:58 AM
I think i'd like to go too! Do they sell Geritol down there? I think i'd better go shopping for some tennis shoes, with velcro straps! Mike, that apache that baywatch has ,isn't that the boat we ran with at loto the last time we were down there? ( when it was rough and we were going back to tan tara).I have to go polish my walker now. Brian

redhotsommer
01-22-2010, 06:21 PM
It may have been...all I know is I was TRYING to take pictures, but all I got was sky! Pics don't come out so good at 80 mph in 4 footers! I'm sure it was a 36 Apache, but I don't know if it was the same one. I'll never forget that ride...you sure do drive good fur an ol' redneck.