View Full Version : black thunder 4 sale on oodle.com

Monopoly 46
01-08-2010, 04:41 PM

MarylandMark
01-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Extended Cockpits rock!

thlwl
01-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Hey, who is posting pics of my boat? LOL! I dont even know what oodle.com is but looks like it comes from my ad in boattrader.com. That lower pic is Bob, the owner of Black Thunder boats when my boat was first backed off the trailer for initial test run in Lake Mark Twain. It was a good pic that showed the size of the boat when you see the person at the helm. Tommy

Coolerman
01-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Hey, who is posting pics of my boat? LOL! I dont even know what oodle.com is but looks like it comes from my ad in boattrader.com. That lower pic is Bob, the owner of Black Thunder boats when my boat was first backed off the trailer for initial test run in Lake Mark Twain. It was a good pic that showed the size of the boat when you see the person at the helm. Tommy

Ya made it here! Good, nothing going on over at that other site.....

thlwl
01-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Funny how similar the 2 sites operate. Even the log in is the same reply.

Ratickle
01-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Funny how similar the 2 sites operate. Even the log in is the same reply.

Same software manufacturer, completely different oversight.

Welcome, never enough BT guys here.....

Ratickle
01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
And your boat is not for sale? Some Nigerian steal your pics and trying to make some $ ?

thlwl
01-08-2010, 08:10 PM
My boat is for sale but only listed at boattrader.com. It was my ad and my phone so I guess boattrader must post on oodle.

BDARCHER
01-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Good, nothing going on over at that other site.....

Nothing but a bunch of a$$ :kiss:ing the lock masters.:sifone: yep i said it. I like SOS way better. Bobby

endeavor1
01-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Nothing but a bunch of a$$ :kiss:ing the lock masters.:sifone: yep i said it. I like SOS way better. Bobby

I hate to be the @$$ but didnt i tell you this place ROCKED!!!!!:sifone::sifone:

Tommy PM, I think i have a boat for you that we can move yours on if you still want a "big drive" machine

Ratickle
01-08-2010, 10:48 PM
My boat is for sale but only listed at boattrader.com. It was my ad and my phone so I guess boattrader must post on oodle.

Why for sale? That's one of my faves. The orange fade with no yellow was a first as far as I know.....

endeavor1
01-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Why for sale? That's one of my faves. The orange fade with no yellow was a first as far as I know.....

I agree, its an awesome looking boat and even better paint work. Very modern and great colors. I just wish I could afford it:sifone:

Ratickle, any updates for me?

Ratickle
01-08-2010, 11:10 PM
I agree, its an awesome looking boat and even better paint work. Very modern and great colors. I just wish I could afford it:sifone:

Ratickle, any updates for me?

Chris or I will get back to you this week. Things are being finalized now.

BDARCHER
01-09-2010, 12:04 PM
THLWL do you have any close up pics of the thrusters on the inside. How much storage space required under the bed. Id love to have one installed for those swirling winds here. SOS is the BOMB. Good Luck with the sale. Bobby

Ratickle
01-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Don't forget our classifieds are currently free.....:)

thlwl
01-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. Yes, it is the first boat with the orange to white fade. Ratical Graphics didn't know how it was going to come out but did very well and get a lot of compliments. BDARCHER, the little walk area right in front of the bed is where the bowthruster is mounted. That is the area you lose. So basically, the walkway ends at the end of the couches. However, I have heard they are quite a bit more expensive to install as add ons. Mine was installed prior to hull and cap being attached to each other. But highly highly recommend it in windy conditions. Makes docking very nice on a tall sided boat. I did have a guy in boat club install one in a 46" Cig just recently though so it can be done. Ratickle, selling cause my friends now all bought #6 or NXT boats and would like to run with them. Looked at changing drives and engines and decided to just put that money with the sell of my boat and buy one already rigged or have it built from scratch.

MarylandMark
01-11-2010, 05:11 PM
I saw Rich Brown deliver a BT with a bow thruster at the KW boat races back in 07 I think. IIRC- Red boat and was the guys 2nd BT. Seemed like it was a great option with such a tall boat.

Bradz
02-26-2010, 04:00 PM

Oodle is a good way to browse all classified listings from many websites. However you can advertise for free with them as well. It seems to attract scammers much like Craigslist. My EBay ad was hijacked for my 28 Pantera as well on Oodle. Some overseas nut listed it for 1/2 the price and that caused me issues with why mine was so much more, or worse maybe both ads were a scam. Go to the ad and report the listing to be deleted.

txriverrat2001
02-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Nicest BT around!!!

Coolerman
02-27-2010, 03:43 AM
Any callers or people even half-way serious about buying it? It's a really nice boat!

thlwl
02-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Got a couple of buyers interested. Damn snow up north delaying process. When does snow begin to melt up there? 62 degrees here today and very sunny.

Coolerman
02-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Got a couple of buyers interested. Damn snow up north delaying process. When does snow begin to melt up there? 62 degrees here today and very sunny.

62 and sunny? :cuss:

Snow really isn't melted until mid march or sometimes later, and not really boatable until may.

endeavor1
02-27-2010, 05:05 PM

WTF Tommy???? Its 67 up here in Wichita Falls...:sifone: and unfortunatley im working. Talked to Matt, hes at our shop putting his engine back iin and he said that he can hear some horsepower out playing on Texoma today. My buddy that boats on Conroe went yesterday and is out today. Damn, work sux:mad:

sweet addiction
02-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Don't feel bad. I get stuck driving around all day waiting on stupid relators to show our house and then they never show up. Talk about a waste. :mad:

WTF Tommy???? Its 67 up here in Wichita Falls...:sifone: and unfortunatley im working. Talked to Matt, hes at our shop putting his engine back iin and he said that he can hear some horsepower out playing on Texoma today. My buddy that boats on Conroe went yesterday and is out today. Damn, work sux:mad:

Ratickle
02-28-2010, 11:56 AM

May hit 40 by the end of the week. :sifone: