PDA

View Full Version : Nice pic fron Jan 1 2010 Miami..

lowblue320
01-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Gotta love Miami, here's a pic of Jan 1, 2010 new years day after a day of boating. Look at the sky..

Team Tsunami
01-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Sweet! Hows your Motion running? Wish we were down there instead of having the boat pieces!:mad:

lowblue320
01-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Sweet! Hows your Motion running? Wish we were down there instead of having the boat pieces!:mad:

Running great, we really enjoy the hell out of it. Your boat in pieces???? Are you coming down for the boat show poker run ?

lowblue320
01-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Were fixing every thing Larry screwed up from this past year and when he originally rigged the boat. They have no clue how to do anything. We were stupid for thinking that they had any clue how to rig a boat. There's basically only one place in South Florida to get things done right and that Philly at Lip-Ship! So....were re-rigging it ourselves like we did with our Sutphen. Trying to get down to the Miami show with the OL crowd!:D:D

Sorry to here that, I thought he was good but then again that's here say. Are you planning on doing the run? If so are you doing it in the Motion?

Team Tsunami
01-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Sorry to here that, I thought he was good but then again that's here say. Are you planning on doing the run? If so are you doing it in the Motion?

The Motion wont be done by then unfortunately. Doing some paint work too!!:eek: We wont be doing the run. Wish we were though! I did it a couple years ago and its a great time. Im assuming your doing it?

jayboat
01-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Gotta love Miami, here's a pic of Jan 1, 2010 new years day after a day of boating. Look at the sky..

Sweet! Love that reflection on the deck.

lowblue320
01-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Sweet! Love that reflection on the deck.

Thanks, I-phone pic...

lowblue320
01-06-2010, 07:28 PM
The Motion wont be done by then unfortunately. Doing some paint work too!!:eek: We wont be doing the run. Wish we were though! I did it a couple years ago and its a great time. Im assuming your doing it?

Damn, I just noticed your also doing work on the paint? Im sorry to here that after all the time it took.

Team Tsunami
01-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Damn, I just noticed your also doing work on the paint? Im sorry to here that after all the time it took.

Its a good thing we have the right people up here to do the work...ie us and probably the guy who paints in house for OL. We'll be ready for spring! We just bought some Throttle Up props to run this year and will have a set a labbed 34's as well. Cant wait!:D

lowblue320
01-07-2010, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=Team Tsunami;409252]Its a good thing we have the right people up here to do the work...ie us and probably the guy who paints in house for OL. We'll be ready for spring! We just bought some Throttle Up props to run this year and will have a set a labbed 34's as well. Cant wait!:D[/QUOTE

Sounds great, post some before and after pics of the paint once fixed.