PDA

View Full Version : Who Has a cabin

Tony M
01-02-2010, 03:41 PM
lay out for a 1999 33' avs can't figure where the head is or if it even has one. :confused:

hotjava66
01-02-2010, 09:46 PM
the ones ive looked at had a head on the right side as you go into the cabin, some are porta, some porcelain flush units, sink and cabinet on left, couches facing each other and then a v berth

Tony M
01-03-2010, 08:32 AM
lay out for a 1999 33' avs can't figure where the head is or if it even has one. :confused: looking for a picture as the one I'v seen does not have a inclosed head, where a head would or should be, there is a cabinet on the starboard side with a hindge toward the bow that looks like it may lift up and the head might be there just seems strange to me.:confused:

MILD THUNDER
01-03-2010, 01:49 PM
looking for a picture as the one I'v seen does not have a inclosed head, where a head would or should be, there is a cabinet on the starboard side with a hindge toward the bow that looks like it may lift up and the head might be there just seems strange to me.:confused:

cmon down to the warehouse and hop on lil D's 33. im pretty sure it has a small enclosed head.........

Tony M
01-04-2010, 08:43 AM
the ones ive looked at had a head on the right side as you go into the cabin, some are porta, some porcelain flush units, sink and cabinet on left, couches facing each other and then a v berth The one I'm looking at claims to have a porcelain head but where the H is it under the cabinet and not inclosed just seems dumb to me if it is :ack2:

scarabman
03-13-2010, 08:47 AM
The one I'm looking at claims to have a porcelain head but where the H is it under the cabinet and not inclosed just seems dumb to me if it is :ack2:

The head is under that cabinet you mention, it is not enclosed. All you have to do is close the cabin door though.

Scarab KV
03-20-2010, 04:01 PM
This is what you're looking at.

The 33' & 38'avs came standard with a self contained head that could be optioned with vacuflush/holding tank. The 43' came standard with vacuflush/holding tank only. I believe only the 33' had the lift up seat or inclosed head option.

Heads were an option on the KV's and Excels. They were under the drivers helm as you entered the cabin. If the head wasn't optioned, a wrap around couch with a stereo panel behind it was in it's place.