PDA

View Full Version : Board meeting this weekend coming up.

TYPHOON
01-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Just so you dont think we are sleeping on the job during the holidays. I wanted to let everyone know the board of OSS and some staff members are flying and driving into MI and having a all day face to face meeting. These people are doing this for the love of the sport and doing it on there own dime. So remember they are giving up there time for all of us racers and fans. It take a dedicated person to sacrafice so much and ask for nothing in return except our comittment to support them with our boats and attendence at the race sites. :kiss:
MD

Ratickle
01-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Anywhere close????

Offshore Ginger
01-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Just curious where in Mich are you thinking of comeing too ? Paul got your PM and i just left you another one .

TYPHOON
01-01-2010, 11:52 PM
I am so sorry they are meeting in a differant state than MI.
MD

Ratickle
01-02-2010, 12:38 AM
I am so sorry they are meeting in a differant state than MI.
MD

Don't blame them, nothing here but unemployed and snow.....:ack2:

TYPHOON
01-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Indy IN. Probualy cold there as well!

purrfection
01-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Just curious, how did the meeting go? Will there be a schedule released soon? Thanks!

TYPHOON
01-11-2010, 07:59 PM
I believe it will be posted in 1 week. we agreed to try and change the schedual so it would not over lap the SBI dates. We have had dates for some time now but are trying to change for the betterment of the org's. Sorry about the delay. Lots of new changes from the ground up with the new board.
MD

purrfection
01-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Thank you!

Batboat
01-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Nice i cant wait to see the schedual.

SHARKEY-IMAGES
01-26-2010, 06:18 PM
I believe it will be posted in 1 week. we agreed to try and change the schedual so it would not over lap the SBI dates. We have had dates for some time now but are trying to change for the betterment of the org's. Sorry about the delay. Lots of new changes from the ground up with the new board.
MD Randy,
Were you in favor of moving the Biloxi race in betweeen the 2 weekends of the SBI & the OPA Ocean City Race ?

Seems counter productive no ??? 3 races in 3 weekends ???
For those that would do all 3 or at the very least try to do 2...

:confused:

TYPHOON
01-26-2010, 09:42 PM
It came down to crunch time and didnt want to step on anyones toes. The first date was on the same weekend as Miami and we thought it best to change it. Yes it sucks to move our origanal date and one of the only dates that no one was racing on was the new posted date. Is it better? Well all I can tell you all is that its not on the same weekend as any other race. You are damed if you do and damed if you dont. You just cant win when trying to please everyone.
Randy

SHARKEY-IMAGES
01-26-2010, 10:28 PM
With 3 other weekends in April, I am just shocked to see it moved 5 weeks later where it falls in the middle of two other events. :confused:

It is what it is I guess.... :rolleyes: