PDA

View Full Version : St. Pete/Tampa this Fri./Sat.

Buoy
11-15-2008, 05:50 PM
Alright guys. We're on our way down on Weds, and have to look into a few things on Thurs for a possible relocation.
Who wants to get together Fri, or Sat??
CigDaze, Paradox, Wardey - you'd all mentioned that you'd be interested. Anybody else??
When and where?
I'm staying in Treasure Island, and would like to stay somewhat close to an area I'm familiar.
My regular hangout down there is Caddy's - but I'm open to suggestions.
Dinner, just drinks, strip club... whatever.

Buoy
11-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Hey, is this thing on??:ack2:
Anybody up for it??

PARADOX
11-16-2008, 08:09 PM
:rofl:

Don't worry bud.. it's on..
Just remember how we plan our days down here. We get up..in the AM.. look outside while sipping on the coffee.. If it's nice and sunny.. no rain.. it's boating...
If it's anything else.. we have no clue what we will be doing..
Sure... I'm up for it.. give me a call mid week.. Will get together..

561 504-3635

Peter

cigdaze
11-16-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm in...been on the road. We'll talk more tomorrow when I catch up.

cigdaze
11-17-2008, 09:18 AM
Mornin'! :)
Alright, we're ready to party. We're free on Saturday. We can meet you guys at Caddy's and then do a little beach hoppin' showin' you all around. If interested we can do some sight-seeing, showing you different areas of St. Pete. You still have my number from PM?

Wardey
11-17-2008, 11:18 AM
If you guys make it up this way call me. Dave

Buoy
11-17-2008, 07:18 PM
:rofl:

Don't worry bud.. it's on..
Just remember how we plan our days down here. We get up..in the AM.. look outside while sipping on the coffee.. If it's nice and sunny.. no rain.. it's boating...
If it's anything else.. we have no clue what we will be doing..
Sure... I'm up for it.. give me a call mid week.. Will get together..

561 504-3635

Peter

Sounds good.
Got your # stored.

If you guys make it up this way call me. Dave
Do these guys have a #??
I don't

Mornin'! :)
Alright, we're ready to party. We're free on Saturday. We can meet you guys at Caddy's and then do a little beach hoppin' showin' you all around. If interested we can do some sight-seeing, showing you different areas of St. Pete. You still have my number from PM?

Sounds great!
I don't see your # in any PM's - I'll send you mine, reply with yours and I'll give you call when we get into town.

The laptop took a dump, so I won't have access here (SO) after tomorrow evening.

MarylandMark
11-17-2008, 07:27 PM
The laptop took a dump, so I won't have access here (SO) after tomorrow evening.

I smell withdraws on the way... :rofl:

Buoy
11-17-2008, 07:30 PM
I smell withdraws on the way... :rofl:

It'll probably be a good thing.
5 yr. anniversary for me and the wife. Got married on the beach in front of Caddy's.
It'd probably be a good idea to spend some time with her instead of on here.:dupe: