PDA

View Full Version : Super V Lites roll call

imco offshore
12-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Hello guys ,hope everyone is going to have a great Holiday..i,m in need of your ,,,NAME,,Driver & Throttleman,,,, MAILING ADDRESS,,,PHONE NUMBER,, E-MAIL ADDRESS,,, TYPE OF BOAT,,,,,RACE NUMBER,,,,IF you all could please pm me with this information it will help a lot,,,this will help me when we have news announcements,,updates,,,conference calls ect,,,i want all current,,new teams and even racers looking to get into the SVL class,, that want to stay up on current events....#2,,, I am thinking about doing a 2010 SVL calander that we can all give away at the races,and sign as hero cards,,if you are interested in a spot let me know,, I honestly think 2010 is going back to yesteryear where we show up with 8 to 10 boats ,,the current teams are doing their homework and (secret) a couple of new teams are comming loaded for bear...no more cake walks boys,, in any water conditions !,,, Your going to fight, every lap, of every race ,for every position.! thanks to all , be safe, and come back fast. George Jr.:seeya:

Ryan Beckley
12-21-2009, 02:17 PM
Has anyone heard from the Brothers Kostelac?

imco offshore
12-21-2009, 03:39 PM
no weve called about a dozen times! WILD RIDE WHERE ARE YOU?,,you have lots of fans and they want to see how you stack up to the NEW DYNASTY ???

Wil Ros
12-21-2009, 05:09 PM
I have spoke to John a couple of weeks ago, they are doing fine. Spending most of their time hunting and sking. John told me that if the class has competition , they would race again. Larry and John want to race more than 2 boats. Their boat is ready to go as usual.

Wil

imco offshore
12-21-2009, 05:46 PM
Willie i would almost believe that,,,except,,, Biloxi had 5,,,cumberland had 4,,,,st clair had 5,,,,patchog (100 miles away) had 3 ,, and the 2 their talking about ,,i don,t think they can beat,,,,i would love them to come out and prove it is a waste of their time, plus we miss them,,i,m not a real outdoors men but ,,i don,t see the sport or competition in shooting an animal while he has his head buried in the grass....take a bow and arrow and go hunt a grizzly,,,now thats a sport,,come to think of it,, they might think of the 2 as grizzlys and he only has a bow and arrow!! hhmmmm.lolol just kidding tell them next year will be better and we have a couple new teams working at it...

Dunbar 104
12-22-2009, 10:29 AM
Just playing the numbers for 2010. There are 7-8 boats committed to racing. Including the new mystery boat. One boat claiming at least 2 races plus, another that has some plans of racing SVL. So that is 7-10 boats that are race ready, or close. I know of 2 new groups wanting to purchase boats. It was 3, one boat has been bought/ new team the other 2 are real buyers not internet talkers. So starting to speculate, but up to maybe 12 teams. There are 2 other turn key boats that are legal, plus the Sissy hunting Kostilacs/ Wildride. up to possible 15 boats. There are 2 phantoms left one turn key, and one used hull for sale. Maybe a SVL in California, A BadBoy hull in NJ.

So by the numbers there are 13 turn key SVLs and 3+ projects. Better get busy. I know I am.

Ryan Beckley
12-22-2009, 01:24 PM
you all will get some serious prize money in OSS if you start showing up with that many boats! Nice Job! Happy Holidays..... I hope we can get everyone going in that direction in the SS class.

imco offshore
12-22-2009, 07:36 PM
you will Ryan,, keep digging,,,build it and they will come ,,like the Kostelac,s said everyone wants to race a lot of boats...every boat counts!! i really hope Larry and John will reconsider,,,i feel it will be worth their while,,,

TYPHOON
12-22-2009, 08:39 PM
What George, to come back and get a a$$$$$$$$ whooping.:willy_nilly: If you guy's keep this up I might have to do some smack talkin again. Tim has been training all year on what I dont know. Does play station count?
MD

Dunbar 104
12-22-2009, 09:56 PM
Randy you lost your ability to "smack talk" when you started getting your a$$ whooped by a girl! Now its just blah, blah, blah oh there's a TYPHOON coming! OOOHHH! I've been waiting for you to bring it for 2 years now!!

Jenni

Pete B
12-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Randy you lost your ability to "smack talk" when you started getting your a$$ whooped by a girl! Now its just blah, blah, blah oh there's a TYPHOON coming! OOOHHH! I've been waiting for you to bring it for 2 years now!!

Jenni

Jenni,
It's cChristmas time, be nice to Randy! LOL
Merry Christmas to SVL Teams look forward to 2010!

imco offshore
12-23-2009, 08:57 AM
What George, to come back and get a a$$$$$$$$ whooping.:willy_nilly: If you guy's keep this up I might have to do some smack talkin again. Tim has been training all year on what I dont know. Does play station count?
MD

WELL RANDY i thought about it some more, and quit smack ,, got thinking,,, i,d rather let them come back THINKING they can win???? then they get their a$$ handed to em...and go back to shooting BAMBY and the little BUNNY ,,,,:bump: you remember! don,t get me started!!! I LOVE SMACK