PDA

View Full Version : Apache Free-for-all Thread

Pages : [1] 2

OldSchool
12-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Here you go folks. Have at it. One rule, no threats.

Jack,
I deleted your thread, we don't want this one to dissappear if you get banned. :eek:;):sifone:

Davidmnc
12-15-2009, 01:29 PM
:beatdeadhorse5::lurk5::banghead::lurk5::beatdeadhorse5:

MarylandMark
12-15-2009, 01:36 PM
Hi

MarylandMark
12-15-2009, 01:37 PM
"Apache Free-for-all Thread"

Aren't they all?

DollaBill
12-15-2009, 01:39 PM
Lol

MikeyFIN
12-15-2009, 01:39 PM
Canīt be an Apache thread without at least hidden threats ;)

fund razor
12-15-2009, 01:44 PM
"Apache Free-for-all Thread"

Aren't they all?

I can tell you that mine was NOT free. :cheers2:
Wait, you meant the thread.

phragle
12-15-2009, 01:53 PM
we are going to need a LOT of popcorn...

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Maxine? Where are you?

Geronimo36
12-15-2009, 03:05 PM
:beatdeadhorse5::lurk5::banghead::lurk5::beatdeadhorse5:

All the kings horses and all the kings men....:willy_nilly:

gFtb3EtjEic

JnT
12-15-2009, 04:18 PM
My Apache will whip your Apache 0-40mph....

Geronimo36
12-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Where's the "Pretend Apache" thread??:toetap05:

CYVvcf1QqXc

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 04:42 PM
I OWNED APACHE :leaving:

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 04:44 PM
OOOOHH...and I have a real APACHE Jacket once owned by the world famous Bobby Saccenti :driving:

GENERAL LEE
12-15-2009, 04:58 PM
I OWNED APACHE :leaving:

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bowrofl.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

There could not have been a more PERFECT way to start the thread out!! Very good Jack. :rofl::cheers2:

ChiefApache
12-15-2009, 05:00 PM
As long as everyone remembers this........

One rule, no threats.

we are all good!

Davidmnc
12-15-2009, 05:04 PM
As long as everyone remembers this........

we are all good!

Are you threatening me? :toetap05:

GENERAL LEE
12-15-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm ready for some old Apache stories to be re-lived.

There's nothing like envisioning being in the boat, while reading about those days in 15 to 20's, running 125mph right over the tops of the waves, with the newest Merc 150 bolted to a full carbon Scout.....http://smiliesftw.com/x/hsughcool.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Perlmudder
12-15-2009, 05:05 PM
I fuel my apache with real Indian tears...!

ChiefApache
12-15-2009, 05:08 PM
Are you threatening me? :toetap05:

Yes. Along with everyone else. :)

phragle
12-15-2009, 05:12 PM
I fuel my apache with real Indian tears...!

Your a friggin Canadian,,don't you mean Eskimo tears??

OldSchool
12-15-2009, 05:19 PM
I HAD A WORTHLESS PIECE OF PAPER THAT SAID THAT I OWNED APACHE. :leaving:

I fixed it for ya. ;) :rofl:

CDOWNS
12-15-2009, 05:40 PM

O no he didn:eek::eek:

Geronimo36
12-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Maxine? Where are you?

Right up your alley... http://www.seriousoffshore.com/classifieds/index.php?page=out&id=415

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 06:06 PM

Where are you getting the worthless from? My dumbphuck attorney put the wrong numbers on the contract and Thad's dumbphuck attorney never caught it. There was a clause that there were no warranties and I would have corrected it if Thad wasn't such a douche.
McManus never stood a chance...
My rights were valid contrary to what you think(and I even got paid for them).

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Right up your alley... http://www.seriousoffshore.com/classifieds/index.php?page=out&id=415

and here's yours,Frank...
http://www.deckboat.com/boats/default.asp

It waddles the same way...:USA:

Geronimo36
12-15-2009, 06:19 PM
and here's yours,Frank...

It waddles the same way...:USA:

Nice, that would be more than you have right now bossman!:seeya:

Tell us again how many Apache "boats" you've owned! :)

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 06:21 PM
Nice, that would be more than you have right now bossman!:seeya:

Really? You would be wrong

Geronimo36
12-15-2009, 06:22 PM
Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words... Let's see what ya got!

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 06:24 PM

Dude..I owned the company :driving: :cheers2: :kiss:

Geronimo36
12-15-2009, 06:28 PM

See above;

I said "boats"..... you know like actual "boats"...:)

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 06:44 PM
This is the very last place I would post my boat...
there are few idiots that would slice and dice ANYTHING I own.
Look at Thunderazz...
Apparently I didn't own Long Shot either.... :boxing_smiley:

Geronimo36
12-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Awww, come on....:rolleyes:

I think his post was a joke, like funny ha ha... A joke that you were Delusional, not that you didn't own the boat....

From Wikipedia....:bump:
The following can indicate a delusion:
1.The patient expresses an idea or belief with unusual persistence or force. (Adrian James Honan)
2.That idea appears to exert an undue influence on his or her life, and the way of life is often altered to an inexplicable extent.
3.Despite his/her profound conviction, there is often a quality of secretiveness or suspicion when the patient is questioned about it.
4.The individual tends to be humorless and oversensitive, especially about the belief. (John Parsons)
5.There is a quality of centrality: no matter how unlikely it is that these strange things are happening to him, the patient accepts them relatively unquestioningly. (Matthew Ludgate)
6.An attempt to contradict the belief is likely to arouse an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility. (Matthew Ludgate)(Adrian James Honan)
7.The belief is, at the least, unlikely, and out of keeping with the patient's social, cultural and religious background.
8.The patient is emotionally over-invested in the idea and it overwhelms other elements of his or her psyche.
9.The delusion, if acted out, often leads to behaviors which are abnormal and/or out of character, although perhaps understandable in the light of the delusional beliefs. (Matthew Ludgate)
10.Individuals who know the patient will observe that his or her belief and behavior are uncharacteristic and alien.

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Funny...I just thought he was an azzhole :cuss:

phragle
12-15-2009, 07:14 PM
How incredibly fitting... somebody on the other site just discovered the banner boat youtube and posted this..

Came across his video on youtube - what a great looking hull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7mSx...eature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7mSxOAg-UU&feature=related)

Sorry for my ignorance but I thought that I has done a search on "Apache Powerboats" in the past without success? Is the McManus Powerboats the same company? When was this boat built? Where? Does the boat still exist?

Anymore photos or video?

Thank you in advance...

To which my carefully thought out reply was.....

It's an apache, the holy grail of big water V's The throttleman, Bobby S. is still around and posts, you can visit the driver in jail, just dont go by helicopter. just search on Apache and your head will start spinning. The boat has been cloned by a couple of companies and there still is an Apache company making boats, though the company has been kicked around like a red headed step child, shroulded in more secrecy than the KGB and filled with more inuendo, half truths than the national enquierer, and a past more sorded than Tiger Woods little black book.
But it is one hell of a boat. It just needs t be a 41' so you can fit " McManus-Saber-Chief-Legend by Apache down the side.....
No matter what you call it, that video would never have happened without this guy..
http://www.chiefpowerboats.com/assets/images/bobby/bob.jpg

TCEd
12-15-2009, 07:34 PM

So you're an Indian giver ?

TCEd
12-15-2009, 07:35 PM

So you're an indian giver ?

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 07:48 PM
So you're an Indian giver ?

Huh...how do you figure?

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 07:49 PM
El Indio..Benny's Logo

Magnum Mark
12-15-2009, 07:54 PM
How incredibly fitting... somebody on the other site just discovered the banner boat youtube and posted this..

Came across his video on youtube - what a great looking hull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7mSx...eature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7mSxOAg-UU&feature=related)

Sorry for my ignorance but I thought that I has done a search on "Apache Powerboats" in the past without success? Is the McManus Powerboats the same company? When was this boat built? Where? Does the boat still exist?

Anymore photos or video?

Thank you in advance...

To which my carefully thought out reply was.....

It's an apache, the holy grail of big water V's The throttleman, Bobby S. is still around and posts, you can visit the driver in jail, just dont go by helicopter. just search on Apache and your head will start spinning. The boat has been cloned by a couple of companies and there still is an Apache company making boats, though the company has been kicked around like a red headed step child, shroulded in more secrecy than the KGB and filled with more inuendo, half truths than the national enquierer, and a past more sorded than Tiger Woods little black book.
But it is one hell of a boat. It just needs t be a 41' so you can fit " McManus-Saber-Chief-Legend by Apache down the side.....
No matter what you call it, that video would never have happened without this guy..
http://www.chiefpowerboats.com/assets/images/bobby/bob.jpg

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was there.......M.M...

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 07:57 PM
Another

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 08:00 PM
A few

Thunderman
12-15-2009, 08:53 PM
where is this boat now??

baywatch
12-15-2009, 09:07 PM
So you're an indian giver ?

That sounds like good name for a boat.. Hell, even says it on the fenders..

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 09:28 PM
where is this boat now??

I sold it years ago and bought a RUNNING Cigarette..where's yours,moron?

boatme
12-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Here you go folks. Have at it. One rule, no threats.

Jack,
I deleted your thread, we don't want this one to dissappear if you get banned. :eek:;):sifone:

You said "no threats" How about observations ????

Jack is still a troll :smash: LOL

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Finally, You used spell check :cheers2:

phragle
12-15-2009, 09:42 PM
The guy mentioned in my previous post asked for some clarification....

For what its worth..you will never get the entire apache story. There are way to many variations. Kramer is in jail for agricultural transportation. Aronow is dead (suposedly shot by somebody Kramer hired) after that it gets really fuzzy.(But at one time I think McManus was the janitor or something like that) If you want one, Saber will build you one, Mcmanus will build you something (not exactly sure what) and if you want a bigger one, outerlimits will sell you a Mcmanus russian spy trawler minus engines cheap.(since the cold war is over) There are several used ones out there. but be warned they hold their value well. Also do some research to find the history of the one your after if you do intend to buy. Some have been put back together, some have been sunk. Keep the AmEx handy, you will need it. They take power to move. big power. Having ridden in one, despite the sordid history, I want one. Oh and if it's flat water, they lope, just find something on the stereo with the same rhythm and it's all good.
Bobby is still around though I have never met him, many say he will shake your hand and answer any question you have with a smile on his face. Then again many say he will take you for a boat ride with a big smile on his face , and you will be changing your shorts afterwards........

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=phragle;392045]The guy mentioned in my previous post asked for some clarification....

Mcmanus will build you something (not exactly sure what) and if you want a bigger one, outerlimits will sell you a Mcmanus russian spy trawler minus engines cheap.(since the cold war is over) QUOTE]

Hysterical....:iagree:

Scarab KV
12-15-2009, 09:52 PM
This is get'n good:D

phragle
12-15-2009, 10:01 PM
I was then asked about a guy who said he was given a t-shirt by a guy who said his sun owned Apache in New York...

Nope..Apache is florida based, though many Apaches have been located around New york. I myself no very little. I only posted because thouse who know, when seeing somebody ask about the history (no disrespect or offence intended in this statement towards Blacklab) spit beer all over their computers..... As I stated rumours and speculation have run rampant for years with no sign of letting up anytime soon. And I didn't even factor in the guy with more cash than brains or more brains than cash plus a penchant for getting banned or placed in timeout and his illustrious jacket....

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 10:03 PM
LOL....:kiss:

illustrious jacket....HEHE

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Forgot the damn OAR logo :smash: :)

Now you know where Rueben came from !!!

phragle
12-15-2009, 10:17 PM
LOL....:kiss:

illustrious jacket....HEHE

Good god, my boating future is history, I have the Jack seal of approval :willy_nilly:

Scarab KV
12-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Forgot the damn OAR logo :smash: :)

Now you know where Rueben came from !!!

Which way do you have to turn it to see the oar:huh:

Expensive Date
12-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Is it true that Ben really turned himself in because he did not want to get beat by Reggie.:bump:

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 10:25 PM
Good god, my boating future is history, I have the Jack seal of approval :willy_nilly:

:kiss:

You guys are a riot....:blush5:

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Lookeee here..I found Thunderazzez boat ! WHEEEEEEE

http://www.amazon.com/Banzai-Motorized-Thunder-Boat/dp/B001U86MJY

MikeyFIN
12-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Yes. Along with everyone else. :)

Kinky ;)

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 10:30 PM
:sifone:

phragle
12-15-2009, 10:32 PM
For some reason..I associate indians with canoes, they use paddles, rowboats use oars...

MikeyFIN
12-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Is it true that Ben really turned himself in because he did not want to get beat by Reggie.:bump:

Nope... he heard about Jack ;)
Ok OK I take that Back as itīs no fun to pick on just one guy :)

MikeyFIN
12-15-2009, 10:49 PM
For some reason..I associate indians with canoes, they use paddles, rowboats use oars...

Well If onesī ancestors are Roman Galley slaves canīt help it comes to mind quite often canīt it ?

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 10:51 PM
No worries..All in fun. Can't take any of this serious
Nope... he heard about Jack ;)
Ok OK I take that Back as itīs no fun to pick on just one guy :)

Thunderman
12-15-2009, 11:19 PM

You owned a boat company, without boats, without a location, without molds and without employees. Impressive achievement! Your family must be so proud! and I am too :kiss:

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 11:32 PM
You owned a boat company, without boats, without a location, without molds and without employees. Impressive achievement! Your family must be so proud! and I am too :kiss:

Wow..are you clueless..We had boats,a location,molds, and several people involved..Stinson was one of the people that I brought in.
If you are going to make a stupid statement, please have enough sense to have all the facts. Just another friggin know-it-all troll :smash:

OldSchool
12-15-2009, 11:42 PM
Wow..are you clueless..We had boats,a location,molds, and several people involved..Stinson was one of the people that I brought in.
If you are going to make a stupid statement, please have enough sense to have all the facts. Just another friggin know-it-all troll :smash:

I would love to see pictures of all of this stuff!!! :rofl:

Magnum Mark
12-15-2009, 11:43 PM
is it true that ben really turned himself in because he did not want to get beat by reggie.:bump:

ben didnt turn himself in........or anyone else............a real stand up guy where i come from....not a rat...........m.m..

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 11:46 PM
Here's a good one that I missed..thought we should bump it here

ApacheCarl here, Jack you are so full of it, the mind boggles. Thads lawsuit against McManus concerning the ownership of the Apache mark was dismissed by a Federal judge many years ago. Thads claim to the Apache mark was your "assignment" of the mark to him. Lets take, for atleast the fifth time, a trip down memory lane. Thad, with your assignment is the Plaintiff. Here's the money quote from the Right Honorable Judge Kenneth L. Ryskamp, thats "Your Honor" to a legal degenerate such as yourself :“Had Plaintiff performed a reasonable inquiry into the “Assignment” itself and the circumstances surrounding its alleged execution, the fraudulent nature of the document would have become evident immediately,” That was 2004, after 5 years I would have thought somebody would have upped your meds and this delusion would have faded. Give it a rest

Nothing fraudelent...my attorney screwed up...pure and simple. Which is exactly what the judge said. Thad's attorney(nor did mine) never even noticed that my attorney sold the assignment with one digit off.
Carl..the facts are what they are,wheher you choose to understand what happened or not

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 11:51 PM
I would love to see pictures of all of this stuff!!! :rofl:

Here's the pics at Bobby's shop that Thad bought all the equipment...

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 11:53 PM
And after the molds...anything else big mouths?

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 11:54 PM
ben didnt turn himself in........or anyone else............a real stand up guy where i come from....not a rat...........m.m..

Absolutely !!
:iagree:

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 11:59 PM
Just in case you didn't see the other ones.... :kiss:

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 12:06 AM
Bobby on Lake X with Freedom(before I came into the picture). David Hess' 28' Single was going to be a Cherokee before Bobby assigned the rights to me. It is now an Apache because we were able to secure the rights(prior to Thad)

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 12:14 AM
I can tell you that mine was NOT free. :cheers2:
Wait, you meant the thread.

Here ya go Fund !!

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Thad is forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!..........Ben's legend lives on.........M.M.....

Expensive Date
12-16-2009, 12:36 AM

It was a joke you Apache guys are sensitive.You should know I used to lock up punks that sold drugs.

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 12:44 AM
it was a joke you apache guys are sensitive.you should know i used to lock up punks that sold drugs.

really???.....name 3.........

Thunderman
12-16-2009, 07:33 AM
I sold it years ago and bought a RUNNING Cigarette..where's yours,moron?

A RUNNING CIGARETTE And The Apache Factory? Then when they ask you to name the Apaches you been in you name 4 and lie about 2. You must surely have pictures of those rides. By the way people dont need Apaches in this thread, they can learn and get the feeling from your vast experience in them. This thread was specially made for you, Enjoy.

fund razor
12-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Here ya go Fund !!

Similar.

fund razor
12-16-2009, 07:54 AM
So Jack, my Brave is a 1988. Did you build it?

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 09:35 AM
Fund,

I didn't build anything..Bobby and Eric did. I just wired a deal together and tried to get APACHE going again..

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 09:36 AM
A RUNNING CIGARETTE And The Apache Factory? Then when they ask you to name the Apaches you been in you name 4 and lie about 2. You must surely have pictures of those rides. By the way people dont need Apaches in this thread, they can learn and get the feeling from your vast experience in them. This thread was specially made for you, Enjoy.

Your turn,bigmouth.....
Show us your boat or anything to do with boating other than your membership here :toetap05: :toetap05: :toetap05:

Expensive Date
12-16-2009, 09:45 AM
really???.....name 3.........

Would have to go through my old arrest reports for names but I am sure at least two were

Jean Baptist
and
Jose Rivera

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Bobby on Lake X with Freedom(before I came into the picture). David Hess' 28' Single was going to be a Cherokee before Bobby assigned the rights to me. It is now an Apache because we were able to secure the rights(prior to Thad)

I have to make sure Steve who now owns this boat sees these pictures!

Question?????

Who is Thad and what was his role? I know I should know this, but don't.

fund razor
12-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Is that boat Blue Moon now?

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 09:54 AM
Is that boat Blue Moon now?

Yes! That was the boat that ran with us during the Lorain run.

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 09:56 AM
I have a ton more...Bobby gave me a disc with alot of pics on it..
Thad was the investor that I brought in to re-generate APACHE. It was an unbelievable event(not a good one,either) and Apache never took off..
Bobby,Eric, and I made some $$..very rare in the boating biz

Oh well,nothing ventured,nothing gained.

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 10:03 AM
Anyone remember the war on OSO with Todd Cimino?

He launched a company and used the Apache name and branding...
We had a war on the board and also had a letter sent stopping him from using any Apache name,trademark's, and logo's.

His attorney, because I had the rights to Apache at that time, stopped his client via a cease and desist order that we sent...

So much for you know-it-alls that think I didn't own the rights...
McManus wasn't even in the picture...he was going in for the kill on Bobby when I came into the picture and we effectively put the brakes on him...

Crash-Box
12-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Anyone remember the war on OSO with Todd Cimino?

He launched a company and used the Apache name and branding...
We had a war on the board and also had a letter sent stopping him from using any Apache name,trademark's, and logo's.

His attorney, because I had the rights to Apache at that time, stopped his client via a cease and desist order that we sent...

So much for you know-it-alls that think I didn't own the rights...
McManus wasn't even in the picture...he was going in for the kill on Bobby when I came into the picture and we effectively put the brakes on him...

And don't forget the "Hawk Marine" name and trademarks too......
Then the best was Todd saying that he was a SACCENTI realation !!!!
A cousin or something .....(Treee Times Removed) !!! Haa

Ciao !!!
Crash-Box

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 10:29 AM
Who is Thad and what was his role? I know I should know this, but don't.

Thad was a money man (more money than brains).... Unfortunately proper due diligence wasn't done up front so after everyone was "put together" they later found out the guy was a looser drug addict who brought in more loonies (probably drug addicts as well) who thought they could do everything better and drove all the original parties out the door and all together these new guys drove the company into the ground and in the process lost the name and rights... Sad day in Apache history...:ack2:

I'm my business I get paid to find corporations employees with skills that are very unique and they pay me a lot to do it...... They rely on me and my company to do our due diligence when I hand them over and even though they do interviews, background checks and reference checks, when something doesn't work out it's my reputation at stake...... Whether it was in my control or not, it's percieved to be my fault, that's reality. :blush5:

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 10:35 AM
Thad was a money man (more money than brains).... Unfortunately proper due diligence wasn't done up front so after everyone was "put together" they later found out the guy was a looser drug addict who brought in more loonies (probably drug addicts as well) who thought they could do everything better and drove all the original parties out the door and all together these new guys drove the company into the ground and in the process lost the name and rights... Sad day in Apache history...:ack2:

I'm my business I get paid to find corporations employees with skills that are very unique and they pay me a lot to do it...... They rely on me and my company to do our due diligence when I hand them over and even though they do interviews, background checks and reference checks, when something doesn't work out it's my reputation at stake...... Whether it was in my control or not, it's percieved to be my fault, that's reality. :blush5:

Thanks for the in-depth explanation. That helps.

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 10:37 AM
Thad was a money man (more money than brains).... Unfortunately proper due diligence wasn't done up front so after everyone was "put together" they later found out the guy was a looser drug addict who brought in more loonies (probably drug addicts as well) who thought they could do everything better and all together they drove the company into the ground and in the process lost the name and rights... Sad day in Apache history...:ack2:

Not true at all...
Steve Koss is an excellent boat builder.Bobby knows his stuff and really knows how to build a boat, and Stinson,well, he's just Stinson and some auxilary crew were brought in.They were all pretty talented.
It was the other Steve(can't remember his last name) that sunk Thad and he has done this time and time again. He's a rat and a POS. When Steve came on board, I fought against it, because I knew what he would do to Apache...and true to form, he gutted it.
Thad never listened..and it cost him over a Million to get a major azz whooping the old fashioned Miami way

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the in-depth explanation. That helps.

Sorry,but Frank's perspective is not correct...other than Thad being a drug addict
The due diligence was the attorney's responsibility,,both of them and they both screwed up...

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Do you have some kind of delusion about this? Did I ever mention the name Koss or Stinson? Your implications are false...

Due Diligence I'm talking about had nothing to do with the Attorney.....

I stand by what I wrote... Carry on..

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 10:44 AM
Do you have some kind of delusion about this? Did I ever mention the name Koss or Stinson? Your implications are false...

Due Diligence I'm talking about had nothing to do with the Attorney.....

I stand by what I wrote... Carry on..

Stand by it all day long..you are dead wrong...I have absolutely zero illusions about anything. And let's not forget..I was there..you weren't

Koss and Stinson were the people involved..and I recruited them

And what Due Diligence are you referring to then?

Were you even on the boards back then?

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 10:49 AM
You're right Jack, you're right about EVERYTHING!

Enjoy the legacy, carry on! ;)

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 10:52 AM
I was there..you weren't...
Can't you just admit your wrong?
I have no problem with you painting the scenario, but, please be factual and don't get ****ed if the person involved corrects you...

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 10:56 AM
I was there..you weren't...
Can't you just admit your wrong?
I have no problem with you painting the scenario, but, please be factual and don't get ****ed if the person involved corrects you...

REVERT BACK TO THE APACHE LOGO THREAD...:cheers2:

fund razor
12-16-2009, 11:17 AM
ok,

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 11:17 AM
I will take that for a NO..

fund razor
12-16-2009, 11:20 AM
Jack, are you an only child?

Crash-Box
12-16-2009, 11:21 AM
Sorry,but Frank's perspective is not correct...other than Thad being a drug addict
The due diligence was the attorney's responsibility,,both of them and they both screwed up...

Ahaa !!! That explains allot to me.......

Gentlemen, you can never allow attorney's of leash !!!
They need to be supervised constantly, clerically, intellectually
and last but not least Financially........

I speak from third degree business burns.....

Crash-Box

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 11:30 AM
Jack, are you an only child?

Jack, did you eat paint chips as a kid?

And, due diligence was referring to you big daddy, not your lawyers.... You claim to be the "cashbrain" behind the Apache deal but from where I see it you did not do your due diligence before introducing both parties...

You take credit for everything yet assume no responsibility.....

Carry on with your legacy, hold the torch high for you are the almighty "cashbrain".:USA:

Happy holidays!:driving:

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 11:35 AM
ok,

There we go!

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 11:43 AM

We all know that Mark but come on in the name of the fun play along just little bit ;)

Nobody implied anything about Ben being a Rat... and thereīs proof.
No Contest, Remember. Thatīs a tough call despite what the truth is in my book.

fund razor
12-16-2009, 11:45 AM

I played with liquid pools of Mercury on the garage floor.
Probably explains a lot. :D

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 11:45 AM

And, due diligence was referring to you big daddy, not your lawyers.... You claim to be the "cashbrain" behind the Apache deal but from where I see it you did not do your due diligence before introducing both parties...

You take credit for everything yet assume no responsibility.....

Carry on with your legacy, hold the torch high for you are the almighty "cashbrain".:USA:

Happy holidays!:driving:

Due dilligence with introducing Thad and Bobby? no one, not even Bobby knew how crazy he was...
We knew he was a kid with a silver spoon, but, that was it.

I put a deal together Frank..that's it. It was not my position to conduct due dilligence on a maniac or to babysit the parties. During our negotiations, he was perfectly sane...
and then the ball dropped..
I laid out my business plan and Thad listened to the wrong people...simple as that
You make way too many assumptions, Big Daddy

AND...You never answered my question..were you even around at that time? or is this all hearsay?

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 11:50 AM
Thad is forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!..........Don's legend lives on.........M.M.....

Mark corrected that aīlil ;)

Ben has his credit also.

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Mark corrected that aīlil ;)

Ben has his credit also.

THADS DAD DUMPED 5 MILLION DOLLARS INTO THE APACHE DEAL......NO BOAT......I REPEAT: NOT 1 BOAT..........M.M..:bump::bump:

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 12:04 PM
we all know that mark but come on in the name of the fun play along just little bit ;)

nobody implied anything about ben being a rat... And thereīs proof.
No contest, remember. Thatīs a tough call despite what the truth is in my book.

ben is doing time for weed now...the murder time was 18 yrs.....done.....oce.....kingpin....not a punk like expensive date was locking up...........m.m..

phragle
12-16-2009, 12:05 PM
I played with liquid pools of Mercury on the garage floor.
Probably explains a lot. :D

Don't sweat it Fundy... In 1973, I kept hearing people talk about smoking grass.... I fired up some lawn clippings. I was 9. I stick to Rum now....

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 12:09 PM
THADS DAD DUMPED 5 MILLION DOLLARS INTO THE APACHE DEAL......NO BOAT......I REPEAT: NOT 1 BOAT..........M.M..:bump::bump:

Gotcha...Bens Legend lives on ;)

Mark you got a twisted humor.... but I like it!

Or Actually get my Drift.... Donīs Legend lives on...remember the deal with Don and Ben for USA Racing Team..did the reason for the feud happen?

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 12:10 PM
AND...You never answered my question..were you even around at that time? or is this all hearsay?

Yes, I was around and read it all back then in disbelief.... But I also don't believe everything I hear on the internet... I've heard your side (which you told me directly) and the other sides and put it all together....

Due dilligence with introducing Thad and Bobby?

I put a deal together Frank..that's it. It was not my position to conduct due dilligence on a maniac or to babysit the parties.

Again, you take all the credit and assume no responsibility... You were paid, which you like to point out all the time, so inadvertantly you are partially responsible.... And you didn't read what I wrote, it happens to be true and carries over into all walks of life.... It's unfortunate and it sucks but it just is...

AND, you never answered my question either... Which Apache BOAT did you own?:seeya:

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 12:12 PM
ben is doing time for weed now...the murder time was 18 yrs.....done.....oce.....kingpin....not a punk like expensive date was locking up...........m.m..

Agreed, takes more than that and Ben just took a fall which was the thing to do by the ethic, yes Iīve heard some stories.
Not much but all I need probably to know.

Bytheway in that pic...did you loose an anchor?

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Yes, I was around and read it all back then in disbelief.... But I also don't believe everything I hear on the internet... I've heard your side (which you told me directly) and the other sides and put it all together....

Again, you take all the credit and assume no responsibility... You were paid, which you like to point out all the time, so inadvertantly you are partially responsible.... And you didn't read what I wrote, it happens to be true and carries over into all walks of life.... It's unfortunate and it sucks but it just is...

AND, you never answered my question either... Which Apache BOAT did you own?:seeya:

Cashbrain is a natural for politics!!!

OldSchool
12-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Due dilligence with introducing Thad and Bobby? no one, not even Bobby knew how crazy he was...
We knew he was a kid with a silver spoon, but, that was it.

I put a deal together Frank..that's it. It was not my position to conduct due dilligence on a maniac or to babysit the parties. During our negotiations, he was perfectly sane...
and then the ball dropped..
I laid out my business plan and Thad listened to the wrong people...simple as that
You make way too many assumptions, Big Daddy

Jack,
With no due respect, you haven't really answered any questions either. You say that you owned Apache and you say that Thad built a boat and that Thad hired people and that Thad had a building....but you also said that you set up the deal for Thad to buy Apache. Seriously, there are many holes in your story. Can we just get some clarification for the people who haven't had the opportunity to see this chit for the last 5-6 years. If YOU owned the rights to the name and never did anything other than sell that to Thad and he never built or sold anything because the courts said he didn't own chit.....Then you didn't own anything except a dream that didn't come true!! ;) :cheers2:

1. What did YOU actually own?

2. What did YOU actually sell to Thad Allen and when? In other words, how long did YOU actually own Apache?

3. How many boats did Apache build while YOU owned it?

4. How many boats did Apache build while Thad owned it?

5. How did it all end up? In other words, how many Apaches where built by Thad after you sold him the worthless piece of paper?

Answering these simple questions directly will give this whole thing much more clarity and maybe some credibility. Heck, maybe we will all then understand your great contributions to the wonderful world of Offshore history. Please just answer the questions. The should have, would have and blaming other people BS is not needed. Like Sergeant Friday would say, "Just the facts please". :D

Thanks in advance,
Craig

Thunderman
12-16-2009, 12:16 PM
one good thing came out of all that

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Were you even on the boards back then?

To further clarify Jack, I've been a member of OSO since 2002, screen name Panther... I was even a member of your site (or at least I was lead to believe it was your site) before it shut down.... I guess you don't remember but that's ok......:USA:

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=phragle;392045]The guy mentioned in my previous post asked for some clarification....

Mcmanus will build you something (not exactly sure what) and if you want a bigger one, outerlimits will sell you a Mcmanus russian spy trawler minus engines cheap.(since the cold war is over) QUOTE]

Hysterical....:iagree:

FUNNY AS HELL :iagree:

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Jack,
With no due respect, you haven't really answered any questions either. You say that you owned Apache and you say that Thad built a boat and that Thad hired people and that Thad had a building....but you also said that you set up the deal for Thad to buy Apache. Seriously, there are many holes in your story. Can we just get some clarification for the people who haven't had the opportunity to see this chit for the last 5-6 years. If YOU owned the rights to the name and never did anything than sell that to Thad and he never built or sold anything because the courts said he didn't own chit.....Then you didn't own anything except a dream that didn't come true!! ;) :cheers2:

1. What did YOU actually own?

I owned the Apache rights that Bobby signed over to me.

2. What did YOU actually sell to Thad Allen and when? In other words, how long did YOU actually own Apache?

I sold the rights to Apache to Thad...and maybe a year

3. How many boats did Apache build while YOU owned it?
I built no boats..I'm not a boat builder,Bobby is

4. How many boats did Apache build while Thad owned it?
Zero, but I was not involved

5. How did it all end up? In other words, how many Apaches where built by Thad after you sold him the worthless piece of paper?
Ya'know Craig you need to stop with this worthless piece of paper crap. My rights were proven by shutting down Cimino and putting McManus in the corner.READ THIS: MY attorney phucked up..pure and simple
Has nothing to do with the rights that I had

Answering these simple questions directly will give this whole thing much more clarity and maybe some credibility. Heck, maybe we will all then understand your great contributions to the wonderful world of Offshore history. Please just answer the questions. The should have, would have and blaming other people BS is not needed. Like Sergeant Friday would say, "Just the facts please". :D

Thanks in advance,
Craig

Your snide attitude is leaves much to be desired

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE=Geronimo36;392469]

QUOTE]Responsibility for what? I sold the rights..it was a business deal..period
I did exactly what I told Bobby I would do...and he and Eric benefited. Where is there a problem here?

I had zero responsibility other than completing the transaction,which I did

phragle
12-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Who was Lieske?

"you will see proof that the mark has been assigned. It goes from Saccenti to Lieske to Allen...... That's where it is...
Any questions. John Allen His Brother"

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 12:43 PM
Who was Lieske?

Huh?

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Huh?

I like :_boobies:

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Lieske was a liberal mayoral candidate in Gary Indiana

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 12:54 PM
I like :_boobies:

:iagree:

phragle
12-16-2009, 01:03 PM
I have no stake in this eiter way, but after 6+ years, why are you still arguing??

10-13-2003 Cashbrain....I don't care if APACHE ever makes a boat...I have substantially better things to focus on in my life...I am a father and a husband and my own business to focus on.
I wish APACHE the best of luck with whatever they do...just leave me out of the equation and go about your business..I AM!!

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 01:03 PM
I have no stake in this eiter way, but after 6+ years, why are you still arguing??

Shut up Rob! :smash:

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 01:11 PM
yes, i was around and read it all back then in disbelief.... But i also don't believe everything i hear on the internet... I've heard your side (which you told me directly) and the other sides and put it all together....

Again, you take all the credit and assume no responsibility... You were paid, which you like to point out all the time, so inadvertantly you are partially responsible.... And you didn't read what i wrote, it happens to be true and carries over into all walks of life.... It's unfortunate and it sucks but it just is...

And, you never answered my question either... Which apache boat did you own?:seeya:

again its only rumors.........

GENERAL LEE
12-16-2009, 01:11 PM

Do you think if Ben were to somehow get paroled one day, that he would have any interest in boats again?

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 01:15 PM

I'm arguing? Hardly.... just settin the record straight with all the know-it-alls

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Do you think if Ben were to somehow get paroled one day, that he would have any interest in boats again?

My guess is yes...

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm arguing? Hardly.... just settin the record straight with all the know-it-alls

It seems like you answered the questions. But IMHO your influence on the Apache history is VERY limited. And you may be trying to be more of a player than you ever really were. But I also have so dog in this fight, but it sure is fun to watch.

OldSchool
12-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks for your response and answering the questions. That really clears it up for me and will help with my research and subsequent presentation to the BOD of this website concerning your pending ICON status. We'll get back to you. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get ready, here comes another snide comment:

From now on, when you have the desire to type "When I owned Apache" to start off a post, please replace those words with "When I thought that I owned Apache" Thanks in advance! :D:sifone:

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 01:25 PM
It seems like you answered the questions. But IMHO your influence on the Apache history is VERY limited..

Of course it was...I never claimed that is was anything else...everyone else did

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 01:38 PM
Of course it was...I never claimed that is was anything else...everyone else did

That's why I think (again IMHO) it offends some people when you proclaim to have "owned" Apache. It seems quite gray as to if you actually legally owned any thing. Even if you thought you did.

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 01:42 PM
That's why I think (again IMHO) it offends some people when you proclaim to have "owned" Apache. It seems quite gray as to if you actually legally owned any thing. Even if you thought you did.

There was NO GREY AREA. I owned the rights and we challenged(legally) others and won.... there was no contest.

Megabyte*3
12-16-2009, 01:42 PM
This may seem to be a trivial question, but here goes anyway;

Cashbrain indicates that he sold the rights to Apache, that were assigned to him by Saccenti.

Now, acknowledging that Saccenti is a builder of great renown and without getting into the argument over who builds a better boat, what was Saccenti able to sign over to Cashbrain. What rights did he own ?

Cash: how did you back McManus into a corner ? If I understand the court ruling, McManus ended with undisputed ownership of all Apache trademarks and the right to use the name exclusively. The judge further reinforced this position by awarding to McManus the unfinished boat from the Allen episode.

Tom
an interested bystander .....

fund razor
12-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Maybe Cash sold them to McManus.

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 01:57 PM
McManus was going in for the kill on Bobby and technically,Bobby still owned the rights.
The case was coming to a close that McManus filed against Bobby with the USPTO and we took over the case and challenged McManus.
Bobby did not have the resources at that point and thought Apache was dead.
Not the case...

fund razor
12-16-2009, 02:03 PM
technically,Bobby still owned the rights.

So you just owned the jacket?

Megabyte*3
12-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Bobby owned what rights ? Who assigned them to him ?

If you read the court proceedings, the DOJ assigned them to McManus at the conclusion of their actions with Kramer. Again, not getting into whether or not the rights should have been assigned to McManus, or Saccenti, or Eric, or anyone else.

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 02:15 PM
how long do you guys usually cook popcorn, 2-3 minutes?:toetap05:

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 02:18 PM

:rofl::rofl::beatdeadhorse5:

DollaBill
12-16-2009, 02:20 PM
What are the odds of Ben getting out? Seriously?

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 02:20 PM
Bobby owned what rights ? Who assigned them to him ?

If you read the court proceedings, the DOJ assigned them to McManus at the conclusion of their actions with Kramer. Again, not getting into whether or not the rights should have been assigned to McManus, or Saccenti, or Eric, or anyone else.

The DOJ assignments were defective...simply, they screwed up....

Which is why McManus was going after Bobby

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 02:21 PM

I you own an Apache its atleast 15 min.:bump:

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 02:22 PM
:rofl::rofl::beatdeadhorse5:

I'm thinking about hitting the "popcorn" button but it tastes so much better when you get the cook time just right!:lurk5::party:

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Also, keep in mind that I think there were 8 trademarks all together? Not sure,but, there was a bunch..
clothing
nickel
boat building rights
etc...

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Yummie! I went with 2:05 min
06apLB_HFuI

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 02:36 PM
06apLB_HFuI

Dude glad to see your on top of the game.:sifone:

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 02:38 PM

Perfect!

phragle
12-16-2009, 02:44 PM
I was under the impression that one apache became two apache with Bobby having one an Ben having one, and that Ben's apache kept the tangible stuff and that Bobby's apache built stuff at Ben's apache.. So if Bobby's apache existed solely of Bobby's ideas and skills, and Ben's apache existed of molds and a building, Mcmanus got Bens Apache and you had Bobby's Apache. (sorry if this doesn't make sense, Im getting dizzy).. So baically Mcmanus had a boat company and your claiming rights to Bobby's brain, but since Bobby's brain is locked away in Bobby's head.. you had rights to a dream but nothing really tangible? Am I starting to catch on??

fund razor
12-16-2009, 02:48 PM
You left out the jacket Rob.

phragle
12-16-2009, 02:53 PM
You left out the jacket Rob.

Ok so Bobby gave him the jacket because he felt sorry for him when he realized he was serious about buying a fading dream with no tangible assets.....

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 02:58 PM
I was under the impression that one apache became two apache with Bobby having one an Ben having one, and that Ben's apache kept the tangible stuff and that Bobby's apache built stuff at Ben's apache.. So if Bobby's apache existed solely of Bobby's ideas and skills, and Ben's apache existed of molds and a building, Mcmanus got Bens Apache and you had Bobby's Apache. (sorry if this doesn't make sense, Im getting dizzy).. So baically Mcmanus had a boat company and your claiming rights to Bobby's brain, but since Bobby's brain is locked away in Bobby's head.. you had rights to a dream but nothing really tangible? Am I starting to catch on??

Uh no..just looking stupid

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 03:00 PM

Ben built 41s and Bobby built the smaller boats .Ben made the 36 mold from a 41 mold .The idea was to compete with the 35 cafe market.This is what Bobby told me.

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Ya,but Bobby built 36,a few 33's including El Boss, cc's ,and a bunch of 28's

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Ok so Bobby gave him the jacket because he felt sorry for him when he realized he was serious about buying a fading dream with no tangible assets.....

More stupid...the assets were sold for alot of $$$...

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Ya,but Bobby built 36,a few 33's including El Boss, cc's ,and a bunch of 28's

But I thought the names of the Companies were slightly different.Like Apache Power Boats and Apache Perfomance Boats something like that.

fund razor
12-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Also... did somebody build a 41 that they were not supposed to, causing some conflict between the two companies?

fund razor
12-16-2009, 03:31 PM
So who built my 1988 Brave, Stinson? :D

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 03:34 PM

Probably Bobby you could P.M. him the hull# to find out pal.

fund razor
12-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Probably Bobby you could P.M. him the hull# to find out pal.

I always assumed Bobby, but wasn't clear on the Froberg years.

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 03:36 PM

Bobby did..he built all the 28's...

Eric may have built Apaches with Bob, but his company was Cherokee, which is the company that Bobby and Eric were operating under and the assets that Thad purchased.

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 03:42 PM

3:10.... and getting a Brewski....funny is the guys arguing here about trivia and not REAL life Problems.

WMF
12-16-2009, 03:43 PM
I always assumed Bobby, but wasn't clear on the Froberg years.

Bobby built your boat, talked with him before I bought it!!!

catastrophe
12-16-2009, 03:46 PM
3:10.... and getting a Brewski....funny is the guys arguing here about trivia and not REAL life Problems.

I dont see any arguing here. I see some people asking some questions and getting some answers.

Jiffy Pop is my favorite. Not too heavy on the butter.

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Just Thunderazz who has no boat and no life and likes to take pot shots:icon_bs: :smash:

fund razor
12-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Bobby built your boat, talked with him before I bought it!!!

Ok. Thanks. Maybe you told me that... but I forgot. It was sort of in the back of my mind, as if unconfirmed.

fund razor
12-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Just Thunderazz who has no boat and no life and likes to take pot shots:icon_bs: :smash:

Hmm. :)

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 03:51 PM

Oldschool.. in oil in a kettle :)

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 03:57 PM
kettle corn, nice!!!

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 03:57 PM
I dont see any arguing here. I see some people asking some questions and getting some answers.

Jiffy Pop is my favorite. Not too heavy on the butter.

dont do buttered popcorn at all myself...gotta get em sixpacks back and my punching power back while still losing a few pounds just to prove myself and get my mind off some issues.

catastrophe
12-16-2009, 04:07 PM
dont do buttered popcorn at all myself...gotta get em sixpacks back and my punching power back while still losing a few pounds just to prove myself and get my mind off some issues.

Don't forget your colon, always take care of your colon.
You can always hire someone with sixpacks and punching power.

Its the colon you gotta take care of.

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Don't forget your colon, always take care of your colon.
You can always hire someone with sixpacks and punching power.

Its the colon you gotta take care of.

Everybody's gotta watch the colon.....or they may find themselves full of chit or worse spewing chit uncontrollably......:sifone::willy_nilly:

catastrophe
12-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Everybody's gotta watch the colon.....or they may find themselves full of chit or worse spewing chit uncontrollably......:sifone::willy_nilly:

EXACTLY...Thank You:cheers2:

phragle
12-16-2009, 04:24 PM
I like extra butter..but you have to watch the salt...leads to high bloodpressure and getting your knickers in a twist about something as simple as a post on the internet....

OldSchool
12-16-2009, 04:26 PM

Hmmmm... I can't quite put my finger on it....but that sounds like someone else as well! :rofl::rofl::sifone::sifone::seeya::seeya:

catastrophe
12-16-2009, 04:33 PM
Hmmmm... I can't quite put my finger on it....but that sounds like someone else as well! :rofl::rofl::sifone::sifone::seeya::seeya:

Hey son.

Try being less obvious.

Good thing for you you dont have to hunt for what you eat.
You can hear you comin from a mile away.:eek::eek:

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Hey son.

Try being less obvious.

Good thing for you you dont have to hunt for what you eat.
You can hear you comin from a mile away.:eek::eek:

Classic :bump:

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 04:36 PM
I like extra butter..but you have to watch the salt...leads to high bloodpressure and getting your knickers in a twist about something as simple as a post on the internet....

My Bloodpressure shifts from 55-65/95-110 so no problem there...but I got a Big heart what they tell... or a leaking heart like my family has.
Normal pulse at under 60 all times while being still....usually close to 40.
Thenagain...lullabying in that cocoon will give me a heart attack which takes me out only once and Iīm fine with that.
Going out in a blaze of glory...

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 04:39 PM

It does....YOU !!!:icon_bs: :iagree:

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 04:50 PM
More stupid...the assets were sold for alot of $$$...

I may have missed it, but please describe these assets?

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Did you miss the pics?

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Did you miss the pics?

Weren't those described as some one else's shop/molds/boats extra? :huh: Please understand I am not being confrontational like some of the other people posting. I am just asking questions.

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 05:05 PM
That was Bobby and Eric's shop..Thad bought the Cherokee company and the assets along with the rights that I had to complete the deal.
They had everything to build boats in two bays...

That was also the location that I told Thad we should stay at until we had a few sales under our belt...
That didn't happen...he just threw money at this like a drunken sailor.

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 05:07 PM
That was Bobby and Eric's shop..Thad bought the Cherokee company and the assets along with the rights that I had to complete the deal.
They had everything to build boats in two bays...

That was also the location that I told Thad we should stay at until we had a few sales under our belt...
That didn't happen...he just threw money at this like a drunken sailor.

If you owned the right/company could you not control the spending? Did you have to have the boats built in his shop?

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Trademark rights are usually separate from a business entity although they can be an asset of the company,so the answer is no.
Thad was the investor,it was his money,and I tried to spend it wisely...I wanted to build the boats where we were and concentrate on Poker Runs..
Thad? Not so much..he went nuts with spending

fund razor
12-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Trademark rights are usually separate from a business entity although they can be an asset of the company,so the answer is no.
Thad was the investor,it was his money,and I tried to spend it wisely...
Thad?Not so much

So he brought the cash, and you were the brains?

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 05:28 PM
So he brought the cash, and you were the brains?

Son..you need to sit on the side lines...:cuss:

Ted
12-16-2009, 05:37 PM
It does....YOU !!!:icon_bs: :iagree:

Hmmm, nope, think I've seen him in a boat, that is actually his....:driving:

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Maybe I am off base, but it sounds like you owned a trademark. Not sure if I agree that justifies "owning" Apache, but that is my interpretation. It also sounds like you surrounded your self with the wrong people when you tried to turn the trade mark into a boat company. While I am sure there were many factors that came into play that caused the failure of said boat company. I think you clearly hold at minimum partial responsibility of that failure. No big deal. Lots of companies fail for various reasons. But instead of pointing fingers you should say WE phucked up. I think it may gain you some respect on this board....maybe. Again IMHO

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Maybe I am off base, but it sounds like you owned a trademark. Not sure if I agree that justifies "owning" Apache, but that is my interpretation. It also sounds like you surrounded your self with the wrong people when you tried to turn the trade mark into a boat company. While I am sure there were many factors that came into play that caused the failure of said boat company. I think you clearly hold at minimum partial responsibility of that failure. No big deal. Lots of companies fail for various reasons. But instead of pointing fingers you should say WE phucked up. I think it may gain you some respect on this board....maybe. Again IMHO

When I sold the rights to APACHE, I was no longer involved in the company going forward. Thad and Bobby ran with the deal and I had no involvement.
I promised Bobby that I would not stand in the way of a deal and I kept true to my word. I could have and Thad or McManus wouldn't have had anything...

While we were assembling the deal, I was involved to the extent of setting things up, but walked away when Thad turned out to be a douche.

Not sure how you can translate that into being"partially responsible"
For me,it was merely a paper transaction at that time.
I didn't screw up..I was out of the deal when all the crap happened.
I think you may not understand the timeline.

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 05:52 PM
When I sold the rights to APACHE, I was no longer involved in the company going forward. Thad and Bobby ran with the deal and I had no involvement.
I promised Bobby that I would not stand in the way of a deal and I kept true to my word. I could have and Thad or McManus wouldn't have had anything...

While we were assembling the deal, I was involved to the extent of setting things up, but walked away when Thad turned out to be a douche.

Not sure how you can translate that into being"partially responsible"
For me,it was merely a paper transaction at that time.
I didn't screw up..I was out of the deal when all the crap happened.
I think you may not understand the timeline.

Maybe not. I would love to see it laid out so we can all understand better.

OldSchool
12-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Hmmm, nope, think I've seen him in a boat, that is actually his....:driving:

Dude, Don't mess up this thread with facts!!!

.....but here's boat #2 of the fleet...:cheers2:

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Dude, Don't mess up this thread with facts!!!

.....but here's boat #2 of the fleet...:cheers2:

WTF??? Do you have pants on in that pick! :eek:

OldSchool
12-16-2009, 06:03 PM

LMAO!! Yes.

DollaBill
12-16-2009, 06:05 PM

I don't know about pants but he could use a bra:sifone:

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm hungry today.... May stop at the bakery and pick up a few Napleon's on the way home!

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 06:15 PM
lmao!! Yes.

be cool! Might be a guy in a brown truck looking for you..............rumor has it...............m.m....

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 07:02 PM
be cool! Might be a guy in a brown truck looking for you..............rumor has it...............m.m....

UPS? :huh:

catastrophe
12-16-2009, 07:03 PM

Why ?? When did it become anyones business other than those that participated?

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Why ?? When did it become anyones business other than those that participated?

You are correct. It is none of my business. But I think it would help every one understand how things went down. If he wants respect from the boards he needs to set the redord strait with facts and dates. IMHO

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Thanks for your response and answering the questions. That really clears it up for me and will help with my research and subsequent presentation to the BOD of this website concerning your pending ICON status. We'll get back to you.

On this topic............Have you guys voted on my Legendary Post Whore status yet? :sifone:

catastrophe
12-16-2009, 07:19 PM
You are correct. It is none of my business. But I think it would help every one understand how things went down. If he wants respect from the boards he needs to set the redord strait with facts and dates. IMHO

Didnt say it wasnt your business. Wasnt directed at you. Its no ones business.

Its quite obvious the gentleman will not receive that which you refer to here even if every single document was laid out on the table.

I've watched this crap rehashed 20 times.

Life would be better served if everyone just made sure their Christmas shopping was done.

The whole topic is so old it's got dinosour sh!t on it.

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Didnt say it wasnt your business. Wasnt directed at you. Its no ones business.

Its quite obvious the gentleman will not receive that which you refer to here even if every single document was laid out on the table.

I've watched this crap rehashed 20 times.

Life would be better served if everyone just made sure their Christmas shopping was done.

The whole topic is so old it's got dinosour sh!t on it.

LOL. Guess I have not been around long enough to have been through it. And it only took one ride in the Chief to convince me that Apaches are the chit!

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 07:36 PM
do you think if ben were to somehow get paroled one day, that he would have any interest in boats again?

interesting question.......he would probably grow locally.....m.m......ps..rumor has it he still is in the boat biz...ft meyers i heard..

DollaBill
12-16-2009, 07:36 PM
LOL. Guess I have not been around long enough to have been through it. And it only took one ride in the Chief to convince me that Apaches are the chit!

Apaches are the sh!t. AND this subject is as old as Stecz's last gf. I'm tired of hearing the same crap for years

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Apaches are the sh!t. AND this subject is as old as Stecz's last gf. I'm tired of hearing the same crap for years

my 35 cig awesome was heavy......would outrun my 41 in the rough stuff.....the apache ride varies based on ind weight..they run from 6500 lbs to 14,000..that i know of....not apples to apples....but then again what do i know...........m.m..

Coolerman
12-16-2009, 07:50 PM
everyone knows apache was a cig knock-off anyways....... Just add extra weight, and wala, you have an apache!:leaving::smash::p

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 07:52 PM

Ok...

I was looking at one of Bobby's 33' Apache's,El Boss, and developed a relationship with Bob
One day I asked him about the rights and what was going with them and he told me that they were a loss.

I talked to Steve Lieberman,Bob's atty, and he told me that the case that McMnaus had initiated was coming to a deadline.

Spoke to Bob and we made an agreement about the rights. My atty prepared all the docs, Bobby signed and I owned the rights.

Todd Cimino claimed Apache, we stopped him with a cease and desist order
( after his atty did a search and found them valid)

The McManus suit was challenged with the USPTO,so it was on hold.

6 months to maybe a year(not sure),Thad entered the picture.

We met Bobby in a hotel downtown and put the deal together(I protested with the amount Thad was going to pay for Cherokee,but, he viewed it as good faith)

Thad bought all the assets of Cherokee and since we had an arrangement with my ownership of the rights, I was part of the deal.

Thad and I had a falling out(because he's a dope) and I pulled out of the deal.

Thad made me an offer for the rights, Bobby got his $$, and they started Apache

I was out of the deal completely...then Thad moved to a huge building, hired Butt head Steve and they were on their way.

Not sure who left first..Bobby or Stinson, but they both left and good ol Steve gutted Apache, just like he tried to to Danny Wienstein with Power Play

Apparently, somewhere in that time, Thad's atty noticed that my atty screwed up with the assignment and the number was incorrect. Thad had no recourse, Bobby had left...Thad was on his own.
Thad threw me under the bus all over the net and threatened me..all kinds of crap. If he would have been a gentleman, I would have worked with him, but...he chose the low road.

That is when McManus wound up going to the USPTO and they awarded him the rights because there was no one to defend the suit. I could have challenged McManus and stopped the suit, but, had no interest and he was awarded to trademark and name.

If we would have stayed in Bobby's original shop, it would have worked. Thad listened to the wrong people and burned every single bridge along the way..

Another chapter of Apache history down the drain...:sifone:

catastrophe
12-16-2009, 07:53 PM

Cant comment on whether they are good or bad. Only exposure I've had are the 2 that ran out of Buffalo a few years back . Two brothers owned them and brought them up to PRA runs 10 years ago.
The boats always drew a crowd though. My friends on here talk of them like they are Gods gift and I respect their opinions so there must be something to them.
I suspect its mostly nostalgia that keeps all this at the fore.

I agree on the repetitiveness of the topic but disagree re your reference to Stecz's last GF. Stecz's last GF turned out to be a guy.:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 07:54 PM
everyone knows apache was a cig knock-off anyways....... Just add extra weight, and wala, you have an apache!:leaving::smash::p

not a knockoff..a cigarette....sold in the mold to saccienti/kramer apache....with the 35 and 46 wide magnum type superboat molds...cigarette had them for awhile...anyone remember...4 trs 280s.........m.m..

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 07:57 PM
MM..You're a riot. Look closely gentleman..that is Thad in the passenger seat.
Mark did his part for Bobby !! LOL

CarBiz
12-16-2009, 07:59 PM

Can i add that it is a Bad MOFO as well:)

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 08:00 PM
mm..you're a riot. Look closely gentleman..that is thad in the passenger seat.
Mark did his part for bobby !! Lol

thad already had the needle in his vien.........this ride pushed in the plunger............hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!he went from the pipe to the needle in 1 ride.......m.m..

DollaBill
12-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Cant comment on whether they are good or bad. Only exposure I've had are the 2 that ran out of Buffalo a few years back . Two brothers owned them and brought them up to PRA runs 10 years ago.
The boats always drew a crowd though. My friends on here talk of them like they are Gods gift and I respect their opinions so there must be something to them.
I suspect its mostly nostalgia that keeps all this at the fore.

I agree on the repetitiveness of the topic but disagree re your reference to Stecz's last GF. Stecz's last GF turned out to be a guy.:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

LOL. excellent point.

As far as the boats.. I've been in, on and around just about everything. And I'd love a 41

fund razor
12-16-2009, 08:30 PM
When did it become anyones business other than those that participated?

Jack has a way of bringing it up. :leaving:

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Anyone remember the Pinstripe Suit thread?:leaving:

DollaBill
12-16-2009, 09:33 PM
my 35 cig awesome was heavy......would outrun my 41 in the rough stuff.....the apache ride varies based on ind weight..they run from 6500 lbs to 14,000..that i know of....not apples to apples....but then again what do i know...........m.m..

Nice 35 Mark.

fund razor
12-16-2009, 09:37 PM
Can i add that it is a Bad MOFO as well:)

I was in The Chief and for a long time we ran in a group with The Chief, Blue Moon and Brian's flatdeck 36 Cig. It was fun to watch the 36 Cig and the 36 Apache out there and then have the helipcopter come over.

The first shot is them at idle. The second is us up on plane during the event. I didn't get a shot of the two 36s running because I was hanging on with a death grip standing behind the bolsters. But it was fun to watch.

OldSchool
12-16-2009, 09:51 PM

Dang. Just got home from the office. That didn't take long!:sifone::sifone:

Thanks much and Happy Holidays to you! :):cheers2:

Disclaimer: This may or may not be true. Magnum Mark found a moldy jacket in a storage bin and sent it to me. I'm now an Offshore Legend!! :rofl::sifone:

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Disclaimer: This may or may not be true. Magnum Mark found a moldy jacket in a storage bin and sent it to me. I'm now an Offshore Legend!! :rofl::sifone:

Craig

damn...let's start a club !!:iamwithstupid:

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 10:03 PM
I wana be an off shore legend. :(

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Ya need a jacket...sorry, no jacket, no legend

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 10:29 PM

I have a jacket, and I rode in an Apache one time! :driving:

phragle
12-16-2009, 10:35 PM
this on time..at Apache camp....

Buoy
12-16-2009, 10:39 PM

I'm gonna ask Pepe and JO for a Pantera jacket for Christmas. Maybe they'll be in a giving mood.

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 10:42 PM
this on time..at Apache camp....

I don't what to know where you stuck it! :mad:

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Got mine...I feel legendary :sifone:

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Dang. Just got home from the office. That didn't take long!:sifone::sifone:

Thanks much and Happy Holidays to you! :):cheers2:

you are pretty sharp in my book..you can pick me out in an airport full of people not even ever to have met me.....good eye..enjoy..

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 10:48 PM
I have a jacket, and I rode in an Apache one time! :driving:

AWWW....You can be the club little scout...

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 10:49 PM
you are pretty sharp in my book..you can pick me out in an airport full of people...good eye..enjoy..

Kinda hard to miss you Mark :driving:

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Got mine...I feel legendary :sifone:

That jacket is not heavy enough for Chi-town. Send it to me and I will get some good us out of it..................................and I can be an off shore legend too!

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 10:51 PM
AWWW....You can be the club little scout...

:blush5: :blush5: :blush5:

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 10:53 PM
But it's Buffalo...and besides...they don't think it's real.
But see,if I'm wearing it, then I'm a LEGEND !!!:sifone:

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 10:53 PM
Nice 35 Mark.

280 trs merc factory boat 1975 cig..

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 10:54 PM
interesting question.......he would probably grow locally.....m.m......ps..rumor has it he still is in the boat biz...ft meyers i heard..

Been there..not allowed to take pics.

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 10:55 PM
But it's Buffalo...and besides...they don't think it's real.
But see,if I'm wearing it, then I'm a LEGEND !!!:sifone:

So what is the significance of the jacket any way?

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 11:00 PM

It's cheaper than owning and maintaining one and you can say you have one......

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 11:02 PM

excellent point Frank:cheers2:

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 11:02 PM
That jacket is not heavy enough for Chi-town. Send it to me and I will get some good us out of it..................................and I can be an off shore legend too!

And if you're real nice, you can wear this one !!

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 11:03 PM

Benny made it for Bobby and he gave to me as a thank you
The joke by a few of the know-it-alls is that is isn't real...

Frank..ya gotta stop that

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 11:15 PM

Gotta get me one of those jackets! It's as close as I am gonna get any time soon.

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 11:17 PM
Benny made it for Bobby and he gave to me as a thank you
The joke by a few of the know-it-alls is that is isn't real...

Frank..ya gotta stop that

Oh okay. That's cool

Expensive Date
12-16-2009, 11:26 PM
I was thinking today.....A couple of years ago went to see my cousin had not seen him in years.When I walked into his house the entrance was full of all his high school sports trophy's.It was like a shrine.From part of his life that was 25 years ago I actually felt bad for him he felt that was the best time of his life.Don't know why I thought of that today....................

Sean Stinson
12-16-2009, 11:31 PM
again its only rumors.........

I thought only rumors belonged to a couple of other boat builders from Indiana!!!!!

cashbrain
12-16-2009, 11:33 PM
I was thinking today.....A couple of years ago went to see my cousin had not seen him in years.When I walked into his house the entrance was full of all his high school sports trophy's.It was like a shrine.From part of his life that was 25 years ago I actually felt bad for him he felt that was the best time of his life.Don't know why I thought of that today....................

Whatever you do..don't ever go to MM's house.. It's an offshore shrine