PDA

View Full Version : ChiefApache: I found some "old" photos of "The Chief"

GENERAL LEE
12-15-2009, 12:32 PM
While I was looking for that purple/teal boat we've been discussing in the Warpath thread, I found some pics of The Chief from 2000/2001 that I thought you might want?

You may already have them, so I apologize for getting your hopes up if so! I remember you saying that you're trying to piece together some history on it though, so I thought they might be of value to you?! :cheers2:

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/296/thechief.jpg (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/thechief.jpg/)

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7619/thechief2.jpg (http://img205.imageshack.us/i/thechief2.jpg/)

.......and sorry for posting them in here guys. I knew they would see them faster here, than if I posted them in a thread. I don't have their email handy, or I would have gone that route :seeya:

OldSchool
12-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Nice hoots on the girl in the back!!!:cheers2:

ChiefApache
12-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Thank you Brandon!! These photos show the scoops on the hatches, now replaced with sun deck. Besides the mural we lost on the top, she pretty much looks the same except for a few gauges that have been added. Oh, and side vents are different.

That rocks! And will make Rob happy to see some older pictures of her.:cheers2:

Thanks again.

ChiefApache
12-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Hmmm, after looking closer, there are several things different. Bolsters, back seat, cabin door......

ChiefApache
12-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Any idea who owned the boat when the pictures were taken? Who's driving?

GENERAL LEE
12-15-2009, 04:23 PM

No prob on the pics! :cheers2:

I'm not positive, but I "think" Mr. Tanner owned it during that time, but I don't think that's him driving. He had The Chief, and Tonto both for awhile. :willy_nilly:

ChiefApache
12-15-2009, 05:06 PM
No prob on the pics! :cheers2:

I'm not positive, but I "think" Mr. Tanner owned it during that time, but I don't think that's him driving. He had The Chief, and Tonto both for awhile. :willy_nilly:

We did know Robert owned the boat for a while. Thought we were going to meet him in KW but that didn't happen.

We have friends that know Tanner. We might have to make a trip and check it out ourselves LOL! I'm sure Robert has several pics of the boat when he owned it.

We have lots and lots of questions regarding our boat.

We were told (and we still don't believe it to this day) that our boat had #6's on it. There's no frickin way. Who would be so stupid to remove them for one, and, the transom has not been replaced or new holes drilled in it, etc.

We were also told it was most likely not named The Chief when it came out of the mold or had the scheme. However, I don't feel like spending $300 to have the VIN researched at this time.

GENERAL LEE
12-15-2009, 06:21 PM
We did know Robert owned the boat for a while. Thought we were going to meet him in KW but that didn't happen.

We have friends that know Tanner. We might have to make a trip and check it out ourselves LOL! I'm sure Robert has several pics of the boat when he owned it.

We were told (and we still don't believe it to this day) that our boat had #6's on it. There's no frickin way. Who would be so stupid to remove them for one, and, the transom has not been replaced or new holes drilled in it, etc.

We were also told it was most likely not named The Chief when it came out of the mold or had the scheme. However, I don't feel like spending $300 to have the VIN researched at this time.

That paint HAS to be original........ HAS to. The style, the COLORS, and the technique ALL match the era that it was created in! The only way I'd buy it not being "technically" original, is if the boat stayed white, or maybe had a tape stripe for awhile BEFORE it was painted that way.

I don't buy the #6 story either. It wouldn't have come new with 6's, because I don't "think" 6's were quite out yet in 88-89. If someone re-rigged it with 6's, and then someone went back........ nah, I just don't buy THAT level of density http://smiliesftw.com/x/facepalm.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Geronimo36
12-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Nice!!

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 06:46 PM

Looks like Austin to me...

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 06:48 PM

Call McManus..he would probably know..he got everything from the G
Pretty sure there was a swap with The Chief and Medicine Man between Robert and Austin...

Magnum Mark
12-15-2009, 07:58 PM
When a.m had it at diversey harbor the locals called it the "Gay Buffalo Hunter"........M.M.......

cashbrain
12-15-2009, 08:01 PM
If they are the same tards that I know, consider the source :ack2: :cuss:

Nykamp
12-15-2009, 08:08 PM
That looks like Austin running her, before Bobby did some work on her. Later he trader it to Tanner when he sold his 47 MM.

BRD
12-15-2009, 08:25 PM

We have friends that know Tanner.

Robster met him at breakfast friday sweetie .... its possible he doesn't quite remember friday morning however !??!??:sifone:

ApacheRob
12-15-2009, 08:51 PM
When a.m had it at diversey harbor the locals called it the "Gay Buffalo Hunter"........M.M.......

HEY Mark we might have take it into the Free for all Apache thread if your sayin my boats GAY.:cheers2:

ApacheRob
12-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Robster met him at breakfast friday sweetie .... its possible he doesn't quite remember friday morning however !??!??:sifone:

Hey Jer Barbie didnt know I met Tanner at breakfast that morning. TOO MUCH BOOZE that week.:cheers2:

ApacheRob
12-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Call McManus..he would probably know..he got everything from the G
Pretty sure there was a swap with The Chief and Medicine Man between Robert and Austin...

I tried he said he didnt know what the boat was and didnt think the scheme wasnt authentic.

ApacheRob
12-15-2009, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the pics Brandon they are already printed off and will be on the wall soon.

BRD
12-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Hey Jer Barbie didnt know I met Tanner at breakfast that morning. TOO MUCH BOOZE that week.:cheers2:

Ya think ?!?!?? :iagree:

I kinda like the scoops pal !?!?!? Orrrrrrrr ...... that raised hatch ? :cheers2:

Magnum Mark
12-15-2009, 11:46 PM
HEY Mark we might have take it into the Free for all Apache thread if your sayin my boats GAY.:cheers2:

NOW ITS MUCHO MACHO BUFFALO HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!....M.M..:iagree:

fund razor
12-16-2009, 08:04 AM
Pink boats are cool Rob, don't let anyone tell you different. :)

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 09:58 AM
That looks like Austin running her, before Bobby did some work on her. Later he trader it to Tanner when he sold his 47 MM.

We heard of Austin while in KW when we met Lucy. We wondered who was driving the boat. Thanks for the info.

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 09:59 AM
I kinda like the scoops pal !?!?!?

No scoops!!!

Scoops = no sunpad :boxing_smiley::boxing_smiley::smash:

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 11:52 AM
now its mucho macho buffalo hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!....m.m..:iagree:

lol

phragle
12-16-2009, 11:53 AM
Raisin Bran has two scoops......

But what do Baywatch and Raisin Bran have in commom??

Two Scoops... (http://www.brigite.com/2_scoops.htm)

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 11:56 AM
:bump::bump:
Ya think ?!?!?? :iagree:

I kinda like the scoops pal !?!?!? Orrrrrrrr ...... that raised hatch ? :cheers2:

Me too. Changes have to come slow so Barbie wont notice what Im up to.Im a tricky trickster like that ya know.:bump:

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Raisin Bran has two scoops......

But what do Baywatch and Raisin Bran have in commom??

Two Scoops... (http://www.brigite.com/2_scoops.htm)

This is the crazy off the wall chit I was referring to the other day! Cary on. :USA:

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 12:04 PM

Well now that weīre at it we understand all the pink HAHAAA

* Mark that was a hard one below the belt....:sifone:
Too Funny !

fund razor
12-16-2009, 12:06 PM
Cary on. :USA:

You said Cary. :D

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 12:06 PM

Does Barb have anything to add ???

All well Rob and Barb..canīt wait to see you guys again!

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 12:08 PM

Me too. Changes have to come slow so Barbie wont notice what Im up to.Im a tricky trickster like that ya know.:bump:

Now you blew it ;)
This woulda needed a game plan ... at Ricks or RGS ;)

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 12:09 PM
Does Barb have anything to add ???

All well Rob and Barb..canīt wait to see you guys again!

I would be lying if I said the buffalo were macho!

fund razor
12-16-2009, 12:17 PM

Nacho Buffalo:

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 12:17 PM
You said Cary. :D

:leaving:

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Nacho Buffalo:

LOL! You did play with mercury as a kid didn't you? :sifone:

Davidmnc
12-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Nacho Buffalo:

:rofl::rofl::biggrinjester::rofl::rofl:

MikeyFIN
12-16-2009, 12:23 PM
Lemme guess...
And the next thing is; Rob will be browsing secretly pictures of SHAKA...or Bull Roar...

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 12:28 PM
Lemme guess...
And the next thing is; Rob will be browsing secretly pictures of SHAKA...or Bull Roar...

Nah, we're leaving it alone. Just restoring the areas that need restored, and may take the head dress up over the gunnels. Not sure yet. That's a few years down the road.

GENERAL LEE
12-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the pics Brandon they are already printed off and will be on the wall soon.

Sure man!

I'm sorry they aren't higher quality. If I run across more down the road, I'll post them to this thread. :cheers2:

LEOPAJM
12-16-2009, 03:42 PM
No scoops!!!

Ha !!!!

Sorry buddy ! :smash:

LEOPAJM
12-16-2009, 03:43 PM

Helloooooooooo ...... is Doug in today ???? :sifone:

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 03:54 PM
Helloooooooooo ...... is Doug in today ???? :sifone:

Stop!

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Stop!

Now thats funny:bump:

LEOPAJM
12-16-2009, 04:27 PM

Not so sure about the Macho part ?!??!?!? :kiss:

ApacheRob
12-16-2009, 04:31 PM

DUDE WTF .Thats way way below the belt.So maybe the pink brings out my tender more gentle side pal.Dont be jealous.

fund razor
12-16-2009, 04:49 PM
You missed your chance to say that you were doing it like Jerry does, Robster. :D

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 05:18 PM

Oooo, that's gonna leave a mark.

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 05:19 PM
DUDE WTF .Thats way way below the belt.So maybe the pink brings out my tender more gentle side pal.Dont be jealous.

You tell em Robster!!!:iagree::iagree:

ChiefApache
12-16-2009, 05:19 PM

I think you got yourself in trouble there.....pal. :eek::)

Magnum Mark
12-16-2009, 08:31 PM

do something about this photo.....macho or not looks like a 3 legged, 2 headed dude..3rd leg is located in a strange place........

Geronimo36
12-16-2009, 09:08 PM
that's a ransom shot right there....

Scarab KV
12-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Nice hoots on the girl in the back!!!:cheers2:

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Scarab KV
12-16-2009, 09:31 PM
No scoops!!!

:eek:
Scoops are cool!!!
There for the wife lays out on the deck:D

Scarab KV
12-16-2009, 09:35 PM

OMG LMFAO.....how did I know that pic was gonna surface in all of this:rofl:

Scarab KV
12-16-2009, 09:37 PM
btw....great pics. got'm in the file:smash:

fund razor
12-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Here's a shot of the rail. Also the low style rail on the 46 Cig.

fund razor
12-16-2009, 09:43 PM
Since this is an Apache thread, I'll mention what a sausage fest that the Cig seems to be that day. :o

fund razor
12-16-2009, 09:44 PM
Back on track, Chief rail.

BRD
12-17-2009, 08:31 AM
I like the rail on this boat ! It really works on the older or original paint jobs ... look at Jester as another example .... the rail works !
You know my thoughts on the hatches Pal !

ApacheRob
12-17-2009, 09:00 AM
do something about this photo.....macho or not looks like a 3 legged, 2 headed dude..3rd leg is located in a strange place........

Too Funny:willy_nilly:I see Krammer didnt come here to help with this issue either

ApacheRob
12-17-2009, 10:07 AM
I like the rail on this boat ! It really works on the older or original paint jobs ... look at Jester as another example .... the rail works !
You know my thoughts on the hatches Pal !

I hate the bow rail its an ankle biter.Me and Barbie had discussions about last night.She does not agree with me.:ack2:
Maybe Brandon could soften her up a bit.:kiss:

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 10:12 AM

Not likely sweetie. :kiss:

Unless he has lots and lots of money.

Geronimo36
12-17-2009, 10:31 AM
I hate the bow rail its an ankle biter.Me and Barbie had discussions about last night.She does not agree with me.:ack2:

When there's a fresh coat of wax on my deck if feel like I can fall in the water at any moment. Especially when I'm washing it... I've grabbed the rail many a times..

Also, walking up the deck with my daughter it really helps and I don't think my wife would go up there either. :ack2:

Indian Outlaw looks nice without the rail too... I like it either way!

Geronimo36
12-17-2009, 10:32 AM
Back on track, Chief rail.

How about powder coating it white? :driving:

ApacheRob
12-17-2009, 10:40 AM
How about powder coating it white? :driving:

Not a bad idea at all.But I think if I remove it wont find its way back on.:cheers2:

Geronimo36
12-17-2009, 11:30 AM
oh snap!!! :bump:

But then you got all that glass work to do! ;)

4200 might be easier than glass and paint! (one for Barb) :kiss:

fund razor
12-17-2009, 11:45 AM
oh snap!!! :bump:

But then you got all that glass work to do! ;)

4200 might be easier than glass and paint! (one for Barb) :kiss:

Word on the street is that he intends to use the rail mount holes for led lights that will chase down the deck like landing lights. :leaving:

Davidmnc
12-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Word on the street is that he intends to use the rail mount holes for led lights that will chase down the deck like landing lights. :leaving:

Sweet!!! :willy_nilly:

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Not a bad idea at all.But I think if I remove it wont find its way back on.:cheers2:

Ain't gonna happen. :cuss::cuss::cuss:

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 12:23 PM

Damn it John, quit giving him more ideas. :sifone:

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 12:24 PM
When there's a fresh coat of wax on my deck if feel like I can fall in the water at any moment. Especially when I'm washing it... I've grabbed the rail many a times..

Also, walking up the deck with my daughter it really helps and I don't think my wife would go up there either. :ack2:

Indian Outlaw looks nice without the rail too... I like it either way!

I'm on the bow a lot more than he is. And he has to wax it twice a year, giving me twice the time to fall off. It is very slippery when waxed.

Which is why, the rail isn't going anywhere. :leaving::leaving:

Geronimo36
12-17-2009, 12:24 PM

The boss always wins!!!:USA:

I'm on the bow a lot more than he is. And he has to wax it twice a year, giving me twice the time to fall off. It is very slippery when waxed.

Which is why, the rail isn't going anywhere. :leaving::leaving:

Jodie won't even get on the bow with the baby and she didn't go up there when she was preggo, let alone without a railing!! ;)

I'm on your side on this one!:kiss:

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 12:25 PM
The boss always wins!!!:USA:

That's why the rail is still attached to the bow. :iagree::sifone:

ApacheRob
12-17-2009, 12:39 PM

Then its settled Ill start unboltin it right now.....:cheers2:

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Then its settled Ill start unboltin it right now.....:cheers2:

But we all know.....I hold the prize. :eek::eek::eek::eek::sifone:

Hehehe. Love ya sug.

Magnum Mark
12-17-2009, 02:00 PM
then its settled ill start unboltin it right now.....:cheers2:

you dont need it till you need it...like a spare tire....leave it home you will have a flat...m.m...

OldSchool
12-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Not sure if anyone else has ever noticed it, but the spear appears that it could be up the Chiefs nose. How about taking the arrow off of the spear and painting a pile of white powder at the end of it?? :eek::sifone::sifone::cheers2::leaving:

PS-I like the bow rail. Your boats cousin has one similar!:seeya:

underpressure
12-17-2009, 02:27 PM
No rail?? Try tying fenders in the right places down here with pilings, walls... or walking up there when you have to get an anchor out fast in lumpy seas when you have a problem.

Any of us who really use the boats to do everything including the bar hops love the rails.

That is Austin driving, He was in Key West with the turbine boat.

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 03:19 PM
Not sure if anyone else has ever noticed it, but the spear appears that it could be up the Chiefs nose. How about taking the arrow off of the spear and painting a pile of white powder at the end of it?? :eek::sifone::sifone::cheers2::leaving:

PS-I like the bow rail. Your boats cousin has one similar!:seeya:

And the spears are up the buffalo's butts if you look close enough! :eek::eek:

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 03:20 PM
No rail?? Try tying fenders in the right places down here with pilings, walls... or walking up there when you have to get an anchor out fast in lumpy seas when you have a problem.

Any of us who really use the boats to do everything including the bar hops love the rails.

That is Austin driving, He was in Key West with the turbine boat.

Well, you do have a point. Understand we don't boat in areas with pilings. However, if we had not had the rail on the bow in Cambridge....we would have been in big trouble.

Thanks for the info on who was driving.

phragle
12-17-2009, 03:26 PM
So the indian runs off buffalo gas???

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 03:28 PM
So the indian runs off buffalo gas???

It would help if only that were true!

GENERAL LEE
12-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Well, you do have a point. Understand we don't boat in areas with pilings. However, if we had not had the rail on the bow in Cambridge....we would have been in big trouble.

The other option I mentioned, was just a more low profile rail similar to what most new boats are using. They are stronger since they are usually one piece, instead if the older ones that have sections. You can tie lines, fenders, etc to them with ease.

You could paint or powdercoat it white, or whatever color you want to match the deck. :cheers2:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4052/copyofkb4.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/i/copyofkb4.jpg/)

Magnum Mark
12-17-2009, 03:52 PM
so the indian runs off buffalo gas???

indians run faster on peyote buttons......

Scarab KV
12-17-2009, 03:56 PM

I like it.
Hmmmm....that would leave six holes to work with on mine:smash:

Scarab KV
12-17-2009, 04:25 PM
I have to agree with barb on this one. My deck is slippery when wet and the wife and kids were up on the deck all the time.....umm look the other way Barb.....because of the hatches.
:D
Rob, at least yours doesn't sit as high as mine. Got my foot under it one day and damn near broke my ankle.

phragle
12-17-2009, 04:29 PM
indians run faster on peyote buttons......

They soar like eagles even...

http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsM/11796.gif

Bonus points: name the movie..

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 04:31 PM
The bow sits up pretty good from the deck. Looks close to what you have. It will bite you if you don't pay attention.

See, I'm up there all the time. He's not. So I know how to walk on the bow withing taking an ankle out. :leaving::leaving::sifone:

Scarab KV
12-17-2009, 04:34 PM
The bow sits up pretty good from the deck. Looks close to what you have. It will bite you if you don't pay attention.

See, I'm up there all the time. He's not. So I know how to walk on the bow withing taking an ankle out. :leaving::leaving::sifone:

I don't see you up there.

I see your parked next to a little boat so you look that much bigger. Must be an Apache thing:rofl:

fund razor
12-17-2009, 04:37 PM

It's not all that hard. I did it with socks on. :D :D :leaving:

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 04:37 PM

I see your parked next to a little boat so you look that much bigger. Must be an Apache thing:rofl:

Ha! That happens sometimes. :sifone:

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 04:41 PM

Yes you did.

Scarab KV
12-17-2009, 04:43 PM

You're a brave man:USA:

fund razor
12-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Yes you did.

But I have big feet and I wasn't drunk yet.
Later I was barefoot. :cheers2:

GENERAL LEE
12-17-2009, 05:10 PM

http://smiliesftw.com/x/roflwerd.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Would the little guy not let The Chief tie up the the dock first, or was he already there? http://smiliesftw.com/x/hsugh2.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Ted
12-17-2009, 05:16 PM

Would the little guy not let The Chief tie up the the dock first, or was he already there? http://smiliesftw.com/x/hsugh2.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

That's what I was thinking. If I had his boat I'd be afraid the Chief would rip my cleats off:ack2:

ApacheRob
12-17-2009, 05:38 PM
That's what I was thinking. If I had his boat I'd be afraid the Chief would rip my cleats off:ack2:

LMAO :eek:

ChiefApache
12-17-2009, 05:51 PM

He was already there, plus at the Casino when a boat leaves they pull you over, so we were up against a bigger boat most of the day.

Ted
12-17-2009, 05:56 PM
LMAO :eek:

Hey, no joke, I had my 18 center console out at a raft up one day, tied on the end. I come off a friends boat, look down the row, and there is a 34 Sea Ray tied on the outside of my boat. It has a total of 3 cleats about 5 inches long :eek: And the guy had no idea why I was so insistent about getting my boat out of there :iamwithstupid::rolleyes:

Davidmnc
12-18-2009, 03:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrHGFNrq_f8&NR=1

ChiefApache
12-18-2009, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrHGFNrq_f8&NR=1

I can't view that at work. Big brother and all. :cuss::mad:

Davidmnc
12-18-2009, 03:48 PM

Quit! :cheers2:

MrCig
12-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Leave the rail. You will miss it when it's gone. i agree with Carl

ChiefApache
12-18-2009, 04:05 PM

It isn't going anywhere! :cheers2:

cashbrain
12-18-2009, 04:06 PM

In that case....

The video is of your boat with nearly naked,incredibly hot women and they are touching and kissing each other...so hot. :bump:

ChiefApache
12-18-2009, 04:16 PM
In that case....

The video is of your boat with nearly naked,incredibly hot women and they are touching and kissing each other...so hot. :bump:

Wow, didn't think anyone saw us that day at Kelley's.....:cheers2:

Thanks to Cambridge, there are now 2 videos of The Chief. Smoke on the Water, 5 years ago I believe, and Cambridge this past September.

BRD
12-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Wow, didn't think anyone saw us that day at Kelley's.....:cheers2:

Thanks to Cambridge, there are now 2 videos of The Chief. Smoke on the Water, 5 years ago I believe, and Cambridge this past September.

Yeah ... Roger said you wouldn't mind ... AND ... the ladies from the Red Hat Social Auxilary really enjoyed themselves !!! :sifone:

BRD
12-19-2009, 09:44 AM

" Leave the rail ... Take the canole ! " :driving:

ChiefApache
12-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Yeah ... Roger said you wouldn't mind ... AND ... the ladies from the Red Hat Social Auxilary really enjoyed themselves !!! :sifone:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BRD
12-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Hey Sweetie ..... u guys deliverin wine again today ??? I still have your wine bottle tote!

fund razor
12-19-2009, 10:23 AM
and Cambridge this past September.
Is there a link to that around here?

ChiefApache
12-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Hey Sweetie ..... u guys deliverin wine again today ??? I still have your wine bottle tote!

LOL! You're welcome to stop over here. And bring that tote with you. :sifone:

ChiefApache
12-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Is there a link to that around here?

No, we haven't even seen it yet. The DVD's were just released and hopefully we'll be getting ours so we can see it ourselves.

fund razor
12-19-2009, 10:39 AM
I can't wait to see it.

ApacheRob
12-19-2009, 11:13 AM

Yea maybe your right.

Scarab KV
12-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Where's the Cambridge vid?

ChiefApache
12-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Where's the Cambridge vid?

Don't have it yet.

ApacheRob
12-21-2009, 10:21 AM
Don't have it yet.

Im dieing over here where is it?

OldSchool
12-21-2009, 10:26 AM
Don't have it yet.

PM me your address and I'll make sure that it gets sent out to you. ;):cheers2:

I just finished watching it again, winter sucks!!!!!!!!!:ack2::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

ChiefApache
12-21-2009, 10:42 AM

I just finished watching it again, winter sucks!!!!!!!!!:ack2::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Done

10x
12-21-2009, 07:12 PM

Craig, post it up for all of us to see. I need to see some good boating footage to wash away the snow around me. LOL

WMF
12-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Yes still waiting for my copy, would love to watch it!!